BurnAware is a family of full-featured and free burning software to create CD, DVD and Blu-ray discs of all types. Home users can easily burn bootable discs, multisession discs, high-quality audio CDs and video DVDs, make, copy and burn disc images.
Power users will benefit from BurnAware’s advanced options, including control of boot settings, UDF partition and versions, ISO levels and restrictions, session selection, CD text for tracks and discs, data recovering, disc spanning and direct copying.
Support of a wide range of optical disc data storage, including CD, DVD, Blu-ray discs, Double Layer discs, rewritable and extra large capacity Blu-ray media.
BurnAware covers all daily burning tasks such as data disc burning, data backup, disc verification, image creation, copying, erasing, data recovery, audio track extraction.
One of the most noticeable feature is an user interface – clean, effective, easy-to-use and multilingual. Another great benefits are low CPU usage while burning and very stable burning process.
Besides standard options, BurnAware offers many advanced options such as BOOT settings, UDF partition and versions, ISO levels and restrictions, session selection, CD-Text for track and disc, byte by byte verification, direct copying, disc spanning and many more.
- Burn your files to CD, DVD or Blu-ray Discs
- Append or update Multisession discs
- Create Bootable CD or DVD
- Copy disc to ISO image
- Create Audio CDs and MP3 discs
- Create DVD-Video and BDMV discs
- Make standard or boot disc images
- Copy CD, DVD or Blu-ray Discs
- Erase or format rewritable disc
- Burn data across multiple discs (disc spanning)
- Extract files from multisession or corrupted discs
- Write ISO to multiple recorders simultaneously
BurnAware Additional Features:
- Burns data across multiple CDs, DVDs, Blu-ray discs
- Creates and burns standard / bootable Data CDs, DVDs, Blu-ray
- Burns ISO Image to multiple drives simultaneously
- Creates and burns Audio CDs, MP3 Discs, DVD-Videos, BDMV / AVCHD
- Creates standard / bootable ISO Images, burns various Disc Images
- Copies standard / multimedia CDs, DVDs, Blu-ray to Disc Images
- Erases rewritable Discs, verifies Discs, displays Disc / Drive details
- Copies from Disc to Disc, direct CD, DVD, Blu-ray copying
- Extracts audio tracks in various formats from Audio CDs
- Recovers files from unreadable Discs and separate sessions
- Usage in commercial organizations or with commercial purposes
Changes in BurnAware 12.1 (2019-03-12):
- Updated translations.
- Updated track normalization method and Verify Tool.
- Improved compatibility with Windows 10 build 1809.
- Improved handling of bad sectors during disc copying.
- Improved support of LG drives.
- Resolved problem with non-ANSI translations.
- Fixed bug with setting cache size and number of copies in DVD-Video and MP3 Disc compilations.
Homepage – http://www.burnaware.com
Supports Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32 and 64 bit) and does not require the .NET framework to operate.