Ashampoo Burning Studio 21 is a versatile software to burn CDs, DVDs and BDs. Movie discs with animated menus, slide shows and audio discs are also equally easy to create. The built-in cover designer produces covers and inlays for all disc types.
Multimedia capabilities include custom animated menus and designs, opening and closing credits as well as auto-play for nearly endless possibilities. Resulting files and discs are playable on almost any device thanks to built-in support for popular formats like MPEG-4, H.264, AAC, MP3 and WMA.
Not only does the Ashampoo program also create MP3 and standard audio discs but also supports disc-ripping with automatic track naming and cover search. The integrated cover editor has been redesigned to make it even more easy to create custom covers, booklets and inlays or disc labels.
Thanks to disc spanning, data can be spread across multiple discs automatically and scratch protection ensures readability even for damaged discs. The comprehensive backup section features smart backup plans with support for multiple device categories like cellphones, tablets, MP3 players and more.
- Burn data on CDs, DVDs or Blu-ray Discs.
- Update existing discs and add/remove files and folders
- Create CD/DVD/Blu-ray discs with autoplay menus and autostart capability
- Erase rewritable CD/DVD/Blu-ray discs such as BD-RE and CD-RW discs
- Backup important data on one or more CDs, DVDs or Blu-ray Discs
- Burn HD and Full HD videos to Blu-ray
- Copy CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray Discs
- Create disc images from CD/DVD/Blu-ray discs
- Create Video CD (VCD), Super Video CD (VCD), video DVD, video Blu-ray
- Sound effects for videos and slideshows
- Create slideshows
- Support for SRT-based subtitles
- Rip music to various audio formats
- Create Audio CDs and MP3 or WMA discs
- Support for OPE audio format
- Support for APE audio format
- Supported file format: OPUS
- Adjust volume and normalize MP3 and WMA files video audio tracks
- Extract audio from audio discs
- Cover Studio: design and print booklets, cases and labels
- High DPI aware
- Permanent archiving with M-DISC technology
- Backups from mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets (e.g. iPod, iPhone, iPad and Android devices) at the click of a button
- and more...
Latest additions include a completely new start page with carousel-like navigation and detailed explanations. Also you will find a customizable favorites bar for quick feature access and a ubiquitous home button to return to the start page from anywhere within the application.
The multimedia feature set has been extended with support for video rotation and automatic image optimization for slideshows and the popular car radio module now features over 1,800 different models by default.
What’s New in Ashampoo Burning Studio 21:
- Your photo memories as gorgeous slideshows
- Exciting new carousel navigation
- Module favorites for instant access
- Rotate videos with ease
- New program navigation with home button
- Improved slideshows with superior image optimization
- New tailor-made profiles for car radios, cd changers and mobile storage media
Homepage – https://www.ashampoo.com
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
- Windows Media Player 10
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5
- DirectX 9.0C
RAM: 2 GB
Hard Drive Space:
- 250 MB for installation
- Up to 9 GB for temporary files (DVD)
- 25/50 GB for temporary files (Blu-ray)
- 100 GB for temporary files (Blu-ray XL)
Graphic card: DirectX 9 Hardware Pixelshader v2.0, min. 128 MB RAM.
Sound Card: Any standard sound card (on-board or USB)
Size: 243 MB