Ashampoo Burning Studio 2017 is a powerful burning application for your disc recorder. It burns data, movies or music to any CD, DVD or Blu-ray disc.
Ashampoo Burning Studio 2017 burns files, music or movies and extracts audio from CDs but also provides backup functionality also for external devices such as flash drives, cellphones or tablets.
The integrated cover editor helps with designing individual covers and booklets and comes with multiple ready to use templates for quick results.
Copying existing discs is effortless, this includes the creation, browsing and burning of disc images. Disc spanning helps users fit huge amounts of data onto multiple discs which is particularly useful, e.g. for large media collections.
The intuitive and logical user interface is ideal for beginners and experienced users alike.
The new Ashampoo Burning Studio 2017 has been completely redesigned to further optimize user handling.
Burn files and folders
- M-Disc support
- BDXL support
- Disc spanning to automatically split huge amounts of data across several discs
- Create CD, DVD, Blu-ray discs with autostart capability
- Create data discs with autoplay menus
- Create Data discs
- Update existing discs and add/remove files and folders
- Erase rewritable CD, DVD, Blu-ray discs such as BD-RE and CD-RW discs
- Create video DVD from prepared folder
- Create video Blu-ray from prepared folder
- Create Video CD (VCD)
- Create Super Video CD (VCD)
Internal program features and functions
- Completely redesigned for clarity and unmatched ease of use
- Online cover searching also for unknown tracks
- Fascinating mosaic covers
- Improved selection of burning settings
- Custom user interface skins
- Cover Studio: design and print booklets, cases and labels
- Use your own background image
- Media analysis
- New customizable file browser for improved navigation
- Supported file format:APE
- Supported file format: OPUS
- Added support for CUE+MP3, CUE+Flac and CUE+Wav
- Rip to FLAC and OGG
- Adjust volume and normalize MP3 and WMA files
- Create audio CDs
- Create and burn audio CDs from playlists
- Support for 96kHz sampling
- Include meta data in audio conversion
- Export track lists
- Create MP3 and WMA CD/DVD/Blu-ray discs
- Extract audio from audio discs
Backup files and folders
- Backups from mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets (e.g. iPod, iPhone, iPad and Android devices) at the click of a button
- Create file and folder backups
- Compress and encrypt backups
- Browse disc images
- Create disc images from CD, DVD, Blu-ray discs
- Create disc images from projects
- Define file system (ISO/Joliet/UDF)
- Create bootable disc
- Set emulated boot environment
- Create modified copies of CD, DVD, Blu-ray discs
What’s New in Ashampoo Burning Studio 2017:
- Completely redesigned
- Improved user handling
- Optimized for Windows 10
- Create Audio CDs and MP3/WMA discs
- Backup data to one or more CDs, DVDs or Blu-ray discs
- Permanent archiving with M-DISC technology
- Copy CD, DVD and Blu-ray discs
Languages: Belorussian, British English, Catalan, Chinese (simplified), Chinese (traditional), Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Latvian, Norwegian, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Portuguese (Brazilian), Russian, Serbian, Serbian, Slovakian, Slovenian, Spanish, Spanish (Argentina), Swedish, Turkish.
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Homepage – https://www.ashampoo.com
Size: 74.7 MB