VSO Blu-ray To DVD allows to convert and burn your Blu-ray files to DVD in one click! Complete conversions in no time with the fast and smart encoder and achieve the best quality possible.
With VSO Blu-ray To DVD, no computer knowledge is necessary. Simply insert the Blu-ray disk with a decryptor activated or select the file from your hard drive. Then click on the audio and subtitle tracks of your choice according to the list offered on the original blu-ray.
The aspect ratio can be selected (4:3 or 16:9) depending on tour TV screen and also NTSC or PAL video formats, depending on where you live.
Select the menu of your choice from different templates with the drop down selection. The live preview allows you to watch the conversion process.
With the VSO burning engine included in the software, burn your project onto DVD automatically. Add an elegant DVD menu for easy navigation and choose to include original chapters points from the Blu-ray movie or create your own.
Convert videos Blu-ray to DVD in an easy 1, 2, 3 step process:
- Select the Blu-ray video and choose the audio and subtitle tracks
- Use the quality analyzer to adjust settings for best quality
- Just sit back and relax! The burning will begin if the option is checked.
Hit the “Convert” button and that’s it. You’ll get a video readable on any DVD player or media player with an outstanding quality. Save the conversion to hard disk or burn to DVD immediately or later. This application supports several burning speeds so that users can enjoy a smooth and quick processing of their DVDs.
Use our quality advisor to adjust the settings of your project to get the best quality. See before you even start the conversion process what the quality will be and adjust settings for fine tuning. Never be disappointed again by poor quality results! Blu-ray To DVD also uses our advanced Image Filter to converts images down from HD to SD (for compatibility with any DVD player). Our image filter has already proven itself to be one of the best image resizing solutions on the market today.
Simplified with Advanced technology.
VSO advanced discriminator technology does all the hard work for you behind the scenes. Whether you want to convert a movie or a Blu-ray series, the discrimintor presents the main files you need and insures the correct ordering of the files. This means no more sorting through long lists of video files wondering which file is the right one to select – our software does it all for you. Not only that, but for films with multiple angles, a special preview module helps you choose which angle you want to convert.
DVDs to play on any player.
The result will play on any DVD player. Create a DVD for PAL or NTSC region and also select whether you want the result to be fullscreen or widescreen. Create a DVD with multiple audio and subtitle files and select them like a real Blu-ray or DVD either via the menu or by using the subtitle button or your remote control to switch between the languages on your DVD. A settings and chapter menu are created for easy navigation. Our burning engine supports all DVD types and brands.
VSO software has been optimized for multi-core processors meaning you get even faster conversions.
Changes in VSO Blu-ray To DVD 184.108.40.206 (2019-10-30):
- [Bug] “Check for Update” not working well
- [Bug] Subtitles issue -> red subtitle with green border
- [Bug] Preview with subtitles -> Crashing
- [Feature Request] [VSORep] “app will be closed” warning issued during install/reinstall process
- [Feature Request] [VSORep] error message if Internet-OFF
- [Bug] [VSO Rep] Re-Install not working
Changes in VSO Blu-ray To DVD 220.127.116.11 (2018-09-14):
- [Feature Request] allow possibility to change vertical and horizontal margins and scale of DVDsub format subtitles
- [Feature Request] Add write probing mechanism for working folder
- [Feature Request] Visual Appearence: Update to Alphaskin 14
- [Feature Request] Add Iphone 8 and Iphone X profiles
Homepage – https://www.vso-software.fr
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
- Processor Intel Pentium III / AMD Athlon (Intel Pentium 4 / AMD Athlon XP or equivalent recommended)
- 512 MB RAM with Windows XP, 1 GB RAM with Windows Vista
- Hard disk drive with at least 4.3 Gbytes free
- Blu-ray reader/optical drive
A blu-ray decrypter such as AnyDVD is needed if converting from a blu-ray disk.
Size: 53.7 MB