CloneDVD will compress long footage at high speed to the highest of quality using specialised transcoding technology, allowing you to select audio and language settings, the final target size.
Easy for even the novice user, CloneDVD’s intuitive Filmstrip assistant guides you through all the available configuration settings, allowing you to choose which chapters to include and offering the option to trim individual chapters.
With the help of the Video Preview you select the desired DVD titles and decide if you want to trim individual chapters. Quality bars show the direct influence of the title and language selection on the quality of the movie copy. Even beginners always keep track.
- Copies the main movie, Special Features and/or the original menu onto a DVD Recordable or onto your harddisk
- Newly revamped transcoder: Better picture quality also at high reduction rates (footage of more than two hours)
- Impressive program speed, also at high reduction rates
- Video Preview shows an overview of all selectable DVD titles
- You can include or exclude the original menu
- Permanent quality control through quality bars during the title and language selection
- Target size freely adjustable
- Chapter trimming/Splitting available
- Very easy to use: Our unique Film Strip assistant will guide you step by step through all settings – very suitable for beginners!
- Preferences: Memorizes the last settings that were made by the user and proposes it the next time the program starts
- Layer Break Flag Removal possible
- Picture snapshots while transcoding and remuxing
- Realtime bitrate and frame statistics while transcoding
- Logging window available
- Animations during trancoding and writing are replacable
- Works with most hardware and software DVD Players
- Writes on DVD-R/RW and DVD+R/RW
- Stable and fast, does not need an ASPI driver
Changes in CloneDVD 126.96.36.199 (2015-07-20):
- New: Support for Windows 10
- New: Improved repair of defective disc structures
- New: Workaround for authoring errors causing a “PS…” error
- Fix: Mini DVD output size
- Some minor changes and improvements
Homepage – https://www.elby.ch
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Size: 5.01 MB