CloneBD Blu-ray Media Coverter lets you copy any unprotected Blu-ray to all known disc formats such as ISO or BD, and all kind of devices like smart phones and tablets!
With just a few clicks you can choose to make a partial copy of selected titles, audio languages, and subtitle languages, or you can do a straight 1:1 complete copy of your Blu-ray.
CloneBD makes perfect 1:1 clones, but also compresses BD-50 to a single BD-25, BD-9 or BD-5.
CloneBD will also convert your Blu-ray discs to all popular file formats, such as .mp4, .mkv, .avi, and any devices like Android, iPhone/iPad, Smart TV, or any other current device.
CloneBD supports all regions (A, B, C). There is no need to install a third party driver, since internal UDF 2.50 parser is already included.
CloneBD supports multi-core CPUs and NVIDIA CUDA hardware acceleration for fastest copy speed. And now, it can convert your 3D Blu-ray to .mkv and take advantage of the high compression standard H.265/ HEVC.
- Copy Blu-ray disc 1:1 or partial to hard drive or blank BD-disc
- Select audio tracks/languages and subtitle languages
- Compresses BD-50 to a single BD-25, BD-9 or BD-5
- Convert Blu-ray content into common file formats (mp4, mkv etc)
- Supports all regions (A,B,C)
- Easy title selection with included Blu-ray preview player
- No driver needed, UDF 2.50 parser included
- Multi-core CPUs and hardware acceleration
- 3D support for .mkv files
- H.265/HEVC high compression standard
Upcoming changes and features:
- Full 3D support in compressed discs
- Full 3D support in matroska files
- Full subtitle support in matroska and MP4 files
- Support for DVD output (downscaled to SD naturally)
- Support for DLNA
- Improved support for all new codecs, like WebM, HEVC, AAC+, FLAC and lots more
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Changes in CloneBD 220.127.116.11 Beta (2017-12-06):
- Improved: nVidia HDR to SDR conversion and preview player with more accurate colour conversion (colours richer).
- Fix: converter blocking throughput, when no alpha blending occurs
- Fix: correctly identify TrueHD 5.1 streams
- Change: re-enable HEVC lossless preview
- Fix: better HEVC handling of open gops (HEVC key frames)
- Fix: surface ordering of AVC streams
- Fix: preview decoding of only key frames
- Fix: memory allocation problems when using Intel acceleration or processing multiple discs in a row
- Many minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages
Homepage – https://www.elby.ch
Size: 35.2 MB