CloneBD Blu-ray Media Coverter lets you copy any unprotected Blu-ray to all known disc formats such as ISO or BD, and all kind of devices like smart phones and tablets!
With just a few clicks you can choose to make a partial copy of selected titles, audio languages, and subtitle languages, or you can do a straight 1:1 complete copy of your Blu-ray.
CloneBD makes perfect 1:1 clones, but also compresses BD-50 to a single BD-25, BD-9 or BD-5.
CloneBD will also convert your Blu-ray discs to all popular file formats, such as .mp4, .mkv, .avi, and any devices like Android, iPhone/iPad, Smart TV, or any other current device.
CloneBD supports all regions (A, B, C). There is no need to install a third party driver, since internal UDF 2.50 parser is already included.
CloneBD supports multi-core CPUs and NVIDIA CUDA hardware acceleration for fastest copy speed. And now, it can convert your 3D Blu-ray to .mkv and take advantage of the high compression standard H.265/ HEVC.
- Copy Blu-ray disc 1:1 or partial to hard drive or blank BD-disc
- Select audio tracks/languages and subtitle languages
- Compresses BD-50 to a single BD-25, BD-9 or BD-5
- Convert Blu-ray content into common file formats (mp4, mkv etc)
- Supports all regions (A,B,C)
- Easy title selection with included Blu-ray preview player
- No driver needed, UDF 2.50 parser included
- Multi-core CPUs and hardware acceleration
- 3D support for .mkv files
- H.265/HEVC high compression standard
Upcoming changes and features:
- Full 3D support in compressed discs
- Full 3D support in matroska files
- Full subtitle support in matroska and MP4 files
- Support for DVD output (downscaled to SD naturally)
- Support for DLNA
- Improved support for all new codecs, like WebM, HEVC, AAC+, FLAC and lots more
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Changes in CloneBD 184.108.40.206 (2018-06-21):
- New: on partial copies automatically stick forced subtitles to the associated audio language. When no particular subtitle is chosen, player automatically displays the forced subtitle (if present) matching the audio language. Note: during playback, this requires use of the popup menu generated by CloneBD when switching languages.
- Fixed: decoding of VC-1 PAFF
- Fixed: decoding of VC-1 (bottom lines no longer green)
- Fixed: decoding of HEVC (UHD) with multiple SPS
- Fixed: decoding of HEVC (multiple issues)
- Fixed: encoding to AAC has no longer distortions
- Fixed: encoding to AAC now complies with recommendation for MP4 files
- Fixed: lossless copy of Dolby Atmos
- Fixed: BD subtitles in .mkv streams when copied as 3D
- Fixed: snapshot generation for some BDs
- Many minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages
Homepage – https://www.elby.ch
Size: 35.6 MB