CloneBD Blu-ray Media Coverter lets you copy any unprotected Blu-ray to all known disc formats such as ISO or BD, and all kind of devices like smart phones and tablets!
With just a few clicks you can choose to make a partial copy of selected titles, audio languages, and subtitle languages, or you can do a straight 1:1 complete copy of your Blu-ray.
CloneBD makes perfect 1:1 clones, but also compresses BD-50 to a single BD-25, BD-9 or BD-5.
CloneBD will also convert your Blu-ray discs to all popular file formats, such as .mp4, .mkv, .avi, and any devices like Android, iPhone/iPad, Smart TV, or any other current device.
CloneBD supports all regions (A, B, C). There is no need to install a third party driver, since internal UDF 2.50 parser is already included.
CloneBD supports multi-core CPUs and NVIDIA CUDA hardware acceleration for fastest copy speed. And now, it can convert your 3D Blu-ray to .mkv and take advantage of the high compression standard H.265/ HEVC.
- Copy Blu-ray disc 1:1 or partial to hard drive or blank BD-disc
- Select audio tracks/languages and subtitle languages
- Compresses BD-50 to a single BD-25, BD-9 or BD-5
- Convert Blu-ray content into common file formats (mp4, mkv etc)
- Supports all regions (A,B,C)
- Easy title selection with included Blu-ray preview player
- No driver needed, UDF 2.50 parser included
- Multi-core CPUs and hardware acceleration
- 3D support for .mkv files
- H.265/HEVC high compression standard
Upcoming changes and features:
- Full 3D support in compressed discs
- Full 3D support in matroska files
- Full subtitle support in matroska and MP4 files
- Support for DVD output (downscaled to SD naturally)
- Support for DLNA
- Improved support for all new codecs, like WebM, HEVC, AAC+, FLAC and lots more
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Changes in CloneBD 126.96.36.199 (2018-03-14):
- fixed: support for more UHD discs
- fixed: lossless copy of HEVC to Matroska (.mkv)
- fixed: VC-1 playback for some BBC blu-ray titles
- new: option to remove DolbyVision
- fixed: LPCM decoding on some audio Blu-rays
- fixed: DTS-HD decoding on some Japanese Blu-rays
- fixed: transcoding for some blu-ray titles with rapidly changing video bitrate
- improved: hardware video encoding on AMD GPUs
- improved: HEVC software encoding
- improved: AVC video encoding parameters to support more hardware players
- fixed: retain Dolby Vision SEI
- fixed: support format changed in clpi for Dolby Vision
- new: downconvert Ultra HD to Blu-ray with HDR to SDR conversion and removal of UHD extension (partial copies only)
- fixed: misbehaving progress bar on UHD source
- many minor fixes and improvements
- updated languages
Homepage – https://www.elby.ch
Size: 35.5 MB