VSO Blu-ray to PS3 is a PlayStation video converter, which lets you convert and burn Blu-ray disk to PS3 and watch on your PlayStation. Enjoy top image quality and fast conversion with the fast and smart encoder and achieve the best HD quality possible.
This VSO software includes a burning engine and can burn to any type of DVD. You’ll get a video readable on any DVD player or media player. The live preview allows you to watch the conversion process. No external codecs or additional software needed except for a decrypter if converting from protected Blu-ray disks.
Blu-ray To PS3 also uses the advanced Image Filter to converts images down from HD to SD or select the output to be in High definition and no resize will be needed!
With VSO Blu-ray To PS3 software you can convert Blu-ray videos to PS3 in an easy few steps process. Simply insert the Blu-ray disk with a decryptor activated or select the file from your hard drive. Select the Blu-ray video and choose the audio and subtitle track. Use the quality analyzer to adjust settings for best quality. Just sit back and relax during the conversion! Save the conversion to hard disk or burn to DVD immediately or later.
Use our quality advisor to adjust the settings of your project to get the best quality. Choose between H264 encoder or MPEG4, and whether you want the final resolution to be in 720p or 1080p. You can use our predefined profiles or create your own and define the output size. See before you even start the conversion process what the quality will be and adjust settings for fine tuning. Never be disappointed again by poor quality results!
Simplified with Advanced technology
The VSO advanced discriminator technology does all the hard work for you behind the scenes. Whether you want to convert a movie or a Blu-ray series, the discrimintor presents the main files you need and insures the correct ordering of the files. This means no more sorting through long lists of video files wondering which file is the right one to select – our software does it all for you. A video player is integrated for exact audio and subtitle tracks selection. Blu-ray to PS3 supports forced subtitles too! Padding and cropping and 2 pass encoding options are also available.
The VSO software has been optimized for multi-core processors meaning you get even faster conversions. VSO Blu-ray to PS3 uses hardware decoding DXVA2 technology (NVIDIA CUDA, ATI, Intel) to reduce the amount of work done by your CPU by allowing your GPU to it instead, making conversions up to 3x faster! Encoding can be done with Cuda. Simultaneous conversions are also possible.
Convert for PlayStation
Create a compatible PS3 file in standard or high definition format: 720 or 1080 pixels in the output size of your choice. The file will be converted to MP4. Watch your converted PS3 file from your media player on your computer via your PS3 player. Or burn it and insert the disk on your PS3 player. The integrated burning engine supports all DVD types and brands.
Changes in VSO Blu-ray To PS3 22.214.171.124 (2019-11-19):
- [Bug] [VSOREP] VSO Support Center button links to the old tool
Changes in VSO Blu-ray to PS3 126.96.36.199 (2019-10-30):
- [Bug] “Check for Update” not working well
- [Bug] Subtitles issue -> red subtitle with green border
- [Bug] Preview with subtitles -> Crashing
- [Feature Request] [VSORep] “app will be closed” warning issued during install/reinstall process
- [Feature Request] [VSORep] error message if Internet-OFF
- [Bug] [VSO Rep] Re-Install not working
Changes in VSO Blu-ray to PS3 188.8.131.52 (2018-09-14):
- [Feature Request] allow possibility to change vertical and horizontal margins and scale of DVDsub format subtitles
- [Feature Request] Add write probing mechanism for working folder
- [Feature Request] Visual Appearence: Update to Alphaskin 14
- [Feature Request] Add Iphone 8 and Iphone X profiles
Homepage – https://www.vso-software.fr
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
- Processor Intel Pentium III / AMD Athlon (Intel Pentium 4 / AMD Athlon XP or equivalent recommended)
- 512 MB RAM with Windows XP, 1 GB RAM with Windows Vista
- Hard disk drive with at least 4.3 Gbytes free
- Blu-ray reader/optical drive
A blu-ray decrypter such as AnyDVD is needed if converting from a blu-ray disk.
Size: 53.7 MB