VSO Blu-ray to MKV software performs fast conversion Blu-ray videos to MKV with top image quality and easy file selection. Convert your Blu-ray files in MKV in one click. Select the audio and subtitle of your choice from the video, and press convert.
Create MKV files in stardard or high definition format: 720 or 1080 pixels in the output size of your choice. Enjoy your blu-ray movies in non blu-ray devices and still benefit from the high definition quality!
You can burn your MKV files to a disk with the integrated burning engine. The live preview allows you to watch the conversion process. With the VSO burning engine included in the software, burn your project onto DVD automatically.
VSO Blu-ray to MKV also supports ISO images as input files! No external codecs or additional software needed except for a decrypter if converting from protected Blu-ray disks.
Convert Blu-ray to MKV in an easy 1, 2, 3 step process:
- Select the Blu-ray video and choose the audio and subtitle tracks
- Use the quality analyzer to adjust settings for the best quality
- Just sit back and relax during the conversion!
You have a choice of various video codecs (H264, Mpeg4) and audio codecs (AC3, AAC, DTS). Use VSO quality advisor to adjust the settings of your project to get the best quality. See before you even start the conversion process what the quality will be and adjust settings for fine tuning. Never be disappointed again by poor quality results! Blu-ray To MKV also uses the advanced Image Filter to converts images down from HD to SD. Or select the output to be in High definition and no resize will be needed! VSO image filter has already proven itself to be one of the best image resizing solutions on the market today.
Simplified with Advanced technology
Advanced discriminator technology does all the hard work for you behind the scenes. Whether you want to convert a movie or a Blu-ray series, the discrimintor presents the main files you need and insures the correct ordering of the files. This means no more sorting through long lists of video files wondering which file is the right one to select. VSO software does it all for you. Not only that, but for films with multiple angles, a special preview module helps you choose which angle you want to convert.
Extra Fast Conversion
Blu-ray to MKV has been optimized for multi-core processors meaning you get even faster conversions. Speed up your conversions by using the Cuda profile which will use NVIDIA CUDA technology during the decoding/encoding process. Now convert 3x’s faster and you can even use your computer as you normally would without being slowed down by the conversion as your GPU is processing the data instead of your CPU!
Changes in VSO Blu-ray to MKV 184.108.40.206 (2019-11-19):
- [Bug] [VSOREP] VSO Support Center button links to the old tool
Changes in VSO Blu-ray to MKV 220.127.116.11 (2019-10-30):
- [Bug] “Check for Update” not working well
- [Bug] Subtitles issue -> red subtitle with green border
- [Bug] Preview with subtitles -> Crashing
- [Feature Request] [VSORep] “app will be closed” warning issued during install/reinstall process
- [Feature Request] [VSORep] error message if Internet-OFF
- [Bug] [VSO Rep] Re-Install not working
Changes in VSO Blu-ray to MKV 18.104.22.168 (2018-09-14):
- [Feature Request] allow possibility to change vertical and horizontal margins and scale of DVDsub format subtitles
- [Feature Request] Add write probing mechanism for working folder
- [Feature Request] Visual Appearence: Update to Alphaskin 14
- [Feature Request] Add Iphone 8 and Iphone X profiles
Homepage – https://www.vso-software.fr
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
- Processor Intel Pentium III / AMD Athlon (Intel Pentium 4 / AMD Athlon XP or equivalent recommended)
- 512 MB RAM with Windows XP, 1 GB RAM with Windows Vista
- Hard disk drive with at least 4.3 Gbytes free
- Blu-ray reader/optical drive
A blu-ray decrypter such as AnyDVD is needed if converting from a blu-ray disk.
Size: 54.1 MB