1CLICK DVD MOVIE allows you to convert movie files to DVD, VCD or SVCD.
This software is compatible with most movie file formats including AVI, DivX, XviD, MPEG1, MPEG2, QuickTime, ASF, WMV and XP Media Center files.
With just one click, you can create a DVD movie. You don’t have to sit in front of a computer to watch your movie files.
With 1CLICK DVD MOVIE, you can convert your movie files to DVD and watch them on your television.
Simply select a source file and click “Start” to create a movie DVD, complete with menus and chapters.
Everything is done automatically for you, so it’s really just one click. An options window is available for experienced users who want more control.
Features of 1CLICK DVD Movie :
- Windows 10 Compatible.
- Creates DVD, VCD or SVCD movies.
- Automatic menu creation with thumbnail video image chapter buttons.
- Dynamic Preview lets you test the menus before you burn the DVD.
- Supports Dolby Digital AC3 audio.
- Supports most file formats including AVI, DivX, XviD, MPEG1, MPEG2, QuickTime, ASF, WMV and XP Media Center files..
- Supports Dual Layer Recordable Media.
- Simple and easy-to-use “one click” operation.
- Free software updates for a year.
- Free technical support.
- MainConcept MPEG-2 encoder for speed and quality.
- Sonic Authorscript for industry standard authoring and burning.
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Changes in 1Click DVD Movie 126.96.36.199 (Nov 06, 2009):
- Fixed: Trial version showed zero copies left when first installed on Windows 7.
Homepage – http://www.lgsoftwareinnovations.com
Size: 13.4 MB