1CLICK DVD Converter allows you to convert DVD/Blu-Ray movies and episodes quickly and easily to video files for: iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, Archos, Creative Labs Zen, Generic DivX, Microsoft Zune (MPEG-4) and Sony PSP, with just one click.
CPRx error correction technology ensures the highest level of success when converting the latest generation of DVDs.
Unlike other software with complex settings and multiple steps, 1CLICK DVD Converter is easy to use.
Movie and episode detection is automatic and doesn’t require you to preview or try and guess which files to include. Just click the Start button and return to find your DVD/Blu-Ray converted.
Even though it’s easy to use, there are advanced features for those who want more control. A preview window shows you exactly how the converted video will appear on your portable device.
1CLICK DVD Converter has options to set zoom, resolution and video quality. Switching between mobile devices is as simple as one click.You can even convert a DVD/Blu-Ray to DivX compatible format.
1CLICK DVD Converter Key Features:
- Windows 10 Compatible.
- CPRx technology for converting newer DVD movies.
- Supports the most popular video players.
- Automatically selects the movie and adjusts the settings for best results.
- Automatically converts episodes to a single file per episode.
- Blazing fast encoding – 3X faster than other types of encoders.
- Multi-threaded encoding supports multi-core processors.
- Supports zoom for wide-screen to full-screen conversion.
- Video preview shows you exactly what the video will look like.
- Quality slider makes quality and file size adjustments easy.
- Supports both NTSC and PAL DVD movies.
- Convert DVDs movies to DivX compatible video files.
- Supports subtitle language selection.
- Free software updates for a year.
- Free technical support.
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10.
Changes in 1CLICK DVD Converter 188.8.131.52 (October 29, 2018) :
- Updated for new movies (CPRx version 1314).
- Previous version was not digitally signed which could result in false malware flagging.
Homepage – http://www.lgsoftwareinnovations.com
Size: 12.7 MB