MAGIX SOUND FORGE Pro 14 offers professional-quality mastering, editing and sound-design features all within an intuitive and inspiring interface. It is the application of choice for a generation of creative and prolific artists, producers, and editors.
Thanks to its multi-channel recording, an intuitive workflow, extremely powerful editing features and an array of mastering plug-ins, it has continued to set new standards in the audio industry for more than two decades.
Coupon Code (until April 1, 2020): 20MGXMUSICAIR
All new features include a 64-bit architecture. VST3 support and effects from SEQUOIA. The high-end audio workstation favoured by broadcast, post-production and mastering engineers.
With iZotope mastering tools and compatibility with SpectraLayers, SOUND FORGE Pro 14 is the ultimate solution for any pro audio task, from precision editing to mastering for broadcast.
MAGIX SOUND FORGE Pro 14 Features:
The redesigned recording interface offers a complete overview of your projects at all times. Monitor and process up to 32 channels of recorded audio. Then master, edit and shape your sound, all within an intuitive, single workspace.
Open, edit, convert and save multichannel audio from a variety of sources. All within a multitrack environment and with sample-accurate precision. The software can also handle any surround-sound mix or audio-for-video project with ease.
Deliver broadcast-ready, high-quality masters. This software features advanced signal-processing tools as well as premier effects from a range of high-end DSP developers to ensure perfect, high-resolution masters for broadcast, CD or streaming.
Take SOUND FORGE Pro 14 out on the road to be a complete, portable recording studio. Make pristine-quality, multichannel recordings of classical concerts, live bands or any other demanding mutitrack performances.
Here are extensive features for music production. Record multichannel vocals or bands. Compose and mix with virtual instruments and effects. Master the results with high-end processing tools. It’s a complete studio environment to realise your musical ideas at every stage of the production process.
- 32 channel audio recording, editing and processing
- NEW! Instant Action window for faster workflow
- NEW! Windows context menu for easy task assignment
- NEW! WaveColor and spectroscope visualization
- Mastering and restoration with iZotope plug-ins: Ozone 9 Elements and RX 7 Elements
- New VST Engine & ARA2 Support
- Record at 64-bit/768 kHz
- Numerous audio effects and plug-ins
- zplane élastique Timestretch 3.3.1 upgrade with new élastiquePro v3 Engine
SOUND FORGE Pro 14 Suite Includes:
- Steinberg SpectraLayers Pro 6 + upgrade to Steinberg SpectraLayers Pro 7
- Celemony Melodyne essential
- essentialFX Suite (11 high-quality effect plug-ins)
- Analogue Modelling Suite (4 mastering plug-ins)
- Vintage Effects Suite (3 vintage effects)
- VariVerb II
Coming soon: Upgrade to Steinberg SpectraLayers Pro 7. Upon its release, this upgrade is available as a free download to all customers that purchase a copy of SOUND FORGE Pro 14 Suite.
What’s New in MAGIX SOUND FORGE Pro 14:
- New workflow functions
- New visualization tools
- New VST Engine & ARA2 Support
- Customizable interface
- Record at up to 64-bit/768 kHz
- Includes iZotope Ozone 9 Elements & RX 7 Elements
What’s New in MAGIX SOUND FORGE Pro 13:
- New VST engine and ARA2 support
- New mastering and delay effects
- Recordings up to 64-bit/384 kHz
- Redesigned interface
- Powerful DSP algorithms
- Plus, iZotope Ozone 8 Elements and RX 7 Elements
Homepage – https://www.magix.com/us/music/sound-forge/
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Size: 259 MB