MAGIX SOUND FORGE Audio Studio 12 software is everything you need to master and edit professional-quality audio on your home computer.
It delivers the goods whether you are recording your band or podcast, digitizing your vinyl collection, creating sound effects for your video, creating loops for your new tracks, or mastering your latest CD.
With new and innovative features, version 12 demonstrates its strengths with 64-bit architecture.
Furthermore, SOUND FORGE Audio Studio 12 has features such as slice editing, over 20 professional audio effects and filters, video sound editing, enhanced metering and iZotope Ozone Elements 7, for professional mastering.
Easily remove clicks, pops, and other noise from your audio files. Sweeten your sounds with more than 30 native signal and effects processing plug-ins, including compression, EQ, delay, chorus, and reverb. Sound Forge Audio Studio 12 includes a full suite of studio-quality tools that provide professional results.
SOUND FORGE Audio Studio 12 Features:
Cutting-Edge. Not only in Audio Editing.
- Slice Editing. Enables you to continue to tweak your edit even after you’ve made your cut.
- Soft Cut Soft Cut: Creates automatic, user-adjustable crossfades with each edit to guarantee smooth transitions between cuts with no pops or clicks.
Audio Cleaning: rebuilt from scratch. So you can repair a scratch.
- Vinyl restauration. The new Vinyl Recording and Restoration interface makes it easier than ever to digitize your vinyl LPs or tapes and convert them to audio CDs or popular formats such as WAVE, MP3, FLAC, and Ogg Vorbis.
- Vocal Tuning. Use the Elastic Audio Editor to tune your vocals to a pitch-perfect performance. Achieve amazing results with complete control. Change the pitch without affecting the length of the recording.
- Spectral Cleaning. Perform frequency-based noise removal. Visually identify frequencies of an offending noise such as a chair squeak or cough in your recording, then use the spectral cleaning tool to select and remove the frequencies that make up those sounds.
Pro Audio Effects. Easy to use.
Enhance your audio with more than 20 built-in professional-quality audio effects and filters. Includes Ozone Elements from iZotope.
- DeClicker/DeCrackler. Automatically detect and remove clicks and crackle from vinyl recordings or other noisy environments.
- DeClipper. When the record level is set too high the audio may clip, and cause distortion. Use the DeClipper to restore and recover analog or digital material with clipping artifacts.
- DeEsser. Reduce the excessive prominence of sibliant consonants, such as “s”, “z” and “sh”, in voice recordings.
- DeHisser. Easily remove unwanted hiss when digitizing archival tape-based recordings or hiss from a guitar or bass amp. Easily clean up background hiss with pre-sets for hiss behind vocals, cassette tape hiss, analog tape hiss and more.
- DeNoiser. Reduces unwanted steady-state noise, like that created by air-conditioning, equipment hum, and amplifier hiss. Let the DeNoiser automatically find the relevant noise samples and clean your audio material with ease.
- Effects. SOUND FORGE Audio Studio 12 includes a set of professional effects to inspire your creativity, including Chorus, Flanger, Delay, Distortion, Amplitude Modulation, Dynamics, EQ, Gate, Limiter, Resonant Filter, Reverb, and Stutter.
High-fidelity. High-resolution recording.
Create clear and accurate high-fidelity recordings with resolutions as high as 32-bit/384kHz.
- Digitize old recordings. Convert your favorite LP records and tapes to CD or popular file formats such as MP3, FLAC, and Ogg Vorbis with the built-in Vinyl Recording and Restoration tools.
- Record Podcasts and DJ Sets. Easily create a podcast or DJ set. Whether your source is a microphone or the line out of your turntable rig, the editing tools, filters and effects in SOUND FORGE Audio Studio make it easy to record and produce the perfect performance. Then render it to any of the popular streaming formats to upload and share with the world.
- Capture your performance. Plug a microphone into your computer’s audio card and capture your performance in high-fidelity with resolution up to 32-bit/384kHz.
What’s new in Sound Forge Audio Studio 12:
- NEW! 64-Bit architecture
- More than 20 professional audio effects including chorus, delay, distortion, reverb and more
- NEW wave editing techniques: Slice Editing, Soft Cut, Crossfade Editing
- Record high-resolution audio at 32-bit/384kHz
- Includes Ozone Elements from iZotope ($129.00 value)
- LP and tape digitization, repair and audio conversion
Size: 177 MB