Record audio, arrange loops, remix tracks, score and edit video, and mix and master tracks to create polished, professional compositions.
Take to the stage with automatically synced, non-stop audio and MIDI clip grooves using the amazingly flexible new Performance Panel, the perfect partner for live performances.
Turn your computer into a fully-stocked professional music production center, live or in the studio! Unleash your creativity with unlimited tracks, sounds, effects, and virtual instruments! Effortlessly adjust clips and digital audio to suit your compositions with the most powerful, best sounding time-stretching and pitch-shifting technology available.
Acoustica Mixcraft 8 is designed for home and project studios. Complete recording studio, featuring unlimited MIDI and audio tracks, over 7000 loops, sound effects, and drum samples, dozens of virtual instruments and effects. Easy-to-navigate streamlined interface.
Acoustica Mixcraft 8 Pro Studio is for advanced home and professional project studios. It features over $1100.00 worth of plug-ins with an additional 27 pro audio effects, four vintage analog and modern synthesizers, and Pianissimo Virtual Grand Piano. Unparalleled mixing and mastering power, and an easy-to-navigate streamlined interface.
Rock the house with automatically synced, non-stop audio and MIDI clip grooves using the amazingly flexible Performance Panel. Create mixes and mashups with audio warping and song slicing. Manipulate the Performance Panel under your fingers with a Novation Launchpad, MIDI controller, or even your computer’s keyboard, and jam along with Mixcraft’s powerful virtual instruments.
MIDI Scoring and Editing
Acoustica Mixcraft lets you build custom beats and musical patterns at lightning speed using the fun and creative new step sequencer. Create and edit performances with the powerful piano roll editor. Use the notation editor to write, view, publish, and print professional-quality music scores.
Tons of Instruments and Effects
Get ready for a plethora of virtual instruments, including emulations of classic synthesizers, rock organs, and electric pianos. Build your own beats and sounds with the exclusive new Omni and Alpha Samplers that redefine ease of use. Lay down a stellar foundation with Acoustica Studio Drums, an ultra-realistic library of sampled drums and percussion. Master your tracks with a tremendous array of outstanding professional effects.
Acoustica Mixcraft is more than just a blockbuster DAW. It’s also a feature-packed pro video editing and scoring environment. Load and edit video files and still images with ease. Crossfade video clips, add transitions, and add a professional touch with fantastic video effects. Rapidly create slideshows from photo collections. Add titles and scrolling text. Furthermore, remix the audio, add a soundtrack, and effortlessly render complete video projects to popular formats for DVD creation or YouTube upload.
Mixing and Mastering
View and edit multiple parameters simultaneously with powerful lane and clip-based automation. Use any MIDI hardware controller to automate and record a vast array of mixer, virtual instrument, and effects parameters. Acoustica Mixcraft offers flexible MIDI control surface support, including support for Mackie Control compatible hardware, Novation Launchpad, Frontier Design Group Tranzport. Also Acoustica’s exclusive FREE Mixcraft Remote mobile app.
Acoustica Mixcraft 9 Features List:
- Gorgeous new interface
- 64-bit version can host 32-bit plug-ins
- Unlimited tracks
- Over 7000 loops, sound effects, and samples
- Searchable drop-downs and other workflow improvements throughout the software
- Plug-in Management allows custom categorization and sorting of plug-ins
- Submix, Send Tracks, and Output Tracks for advanced mixing and routing
- Support for VST 2.4 effects and instruments with plug-in delay compensation
- Support for VST MIDI arpeggiators and processors
- Automation for volume, pan, filters, and VST parameters, with multiple automation lanes
- Support for Acidized WAV and GarageBand AIF loops.
- Multi-track recording with looping, punch in/out
- Automation recording with multiple automation lines
- Automation editing with copy and paste
- Launchpad, Mackie, and TranzPort control surface support
- Live Performance Panel for triggering audio and MIDI loops and clips
- Alpha Sampler for playing a sample across the keyboard
- Omni Sampler for assigning samples to different keys
- Audio warping, including auto-warping and audio quantizing
- Advanced time-stretching and pitch-shifting technology
- Improved auto snap time/beat grid
- Piano roll for advanced MIDI editing
- Notation for for writing and printing sheet music
- Step Editor for quickly building beats and patterns
- Easily assign MIDI controllers to transport, track, and plug-in controls for multiple tracks
- Mixdown to WAV, MP3, OGG, WMA, WMV, and AVI files, with integrated CD burning
- Guitar Tuner on every track
- Import custom sounds and loops to library
- ReWire hosting
- FREE Mixcraft Remote App for Android and iOS
- Comprehensive help documentation
New visuals, detachable panels
Featuring our sleekest and most flexible interface yet, Mixcraft 9’s workflow remains the fastest in the industry. Panels through the software can be detached and positioned around your screen, and the transport is now undockable as well, and can be moved to the top of the interface.
Curved automation + Tempo and Pitch Automation
Create smooth, complex curves for all types of automation. New pitch automation on all audio clips, and new master tempo envelope for smooth tempo transitions throughout a track.
Vocoders, which turn your voice into robotic sounds, are found everywhere in today’s dance, pop, and electronic music. Our groundbreaking new Vocoder Tracks make it easy to add vocoder sounds to your projects with a single click.
Voltage Modular Ignite packs a complete Eurorack-style software modular synthesizer with 45 different modules into Mixcraft 9 Pro Studio.
New Effects and Instruments
You won’t believe the quality of Mixcraft 9’s new plug-ins, from Toneboosters, Cherry Audio, and Acoustica. Mixcraft 9 Record Studio’s new suite of plug-ins includes TB MultiFX, TB Reverb, TB Parametric Equalizer, TB BusCompressor, TB Barricade, TB De-esser, TB Compressor, and the new Acoustica Vocoder. Mixcraft 9 Pro Studio adds TB Dither, TB FlX, TB FlX4, and Voltage Modular Ignite.
New Mixer Panels
Mixcraft 9’s mixer is loaded with new features providing immediate control of very powerful effects on every channel, including the new Gain, Drive, Parametric EQ, Compressor, Oscilloscope, and Spectrum Analyzer panels.
Advanced Plug-in Automation and Control
Plug-in parameters can now be controlled by MIDI, side-chained to audio, and modulated by tempo-synced LFOs, all from a new, streamlined interface.
Step Recording + Piano Roll Improvements
Create patterns and arpeggiations with ease using the new Step Recording feature in Mixcraft 9’s piano roll interface. New line tools and LFO tools make creating MIDI automation easier than ever.
Convert Audio to MIDI
Mixcraft 9 Pro Studio can convert any monophonic audio clip into MIDI with a single click, using the integrated Melodyne engine! Sing your synth leads or hum your next guitar solo, and instantly turn it into a fully-editable MIDI clip.
Improvements and Features That Our Customers Have Asked For
At Acoustica, your feedback is important to us, and we’ve listened. You’ll find improvements throughout Mixcraft 9 that customers have asked for. From larger fonts to high-contrast text, from new track icons to better mouse cursors, you’ll find improvements everywhere you look in Mixcraft 9.
Homepage – https://acoustica.com/mixcraft
- Windows 7, 8 or 10 (64 or 32 bit)
- 8 GB RAM
- 1.8 GHz Dual Core CPU (Quad Core or higher recommended)
- Sound card, USB, or Firewire sound device
- Mixcraft 9 Pro Studio requires Internet access for Voltage Modular Ignite and Melodyne activation.
Size: 235 MB