Abander TagControl is an easy to use and Multimedia Library Manager. Also it is MP3, OGG, WMA, ASF, MPC, FLAC, AAC, MPC and APE Tag Editor with Amazon (Amazon.com, Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.de, Amazon.fr) and FreeDB support.
You can quickly and easily organize your music collection, and complete the tag information for each and every file with all the best tools available.
Some of these tools include filtering the view of files to work on by file type or all at once, renaming files according to their tag information (supporting folder structure), populating tag information from filenames, finding tag information with WebGrabber, using Allmusic.com or FreeDb to create your own database from which to draw tag information for all your favorite artists, easily creating Playlists, synchronizing ID3v1 and ID3v2 tags, using the word replacement wizard to change many tags at once.
Abander TagControl has a powerful web-search lyrics tools. You can use our lyrics sites or setup you own favorite web site. All these tools and more are included in a very user friendly interface which uses a very nice color scheme and layout design, along with a workspace optimized for ease of use with features such as a file view similar to Microsoft excel, which can expand and collapse folders to view only the folder you want. Also files in the list are color-coded in such a way that you can easily recognize files which have no tag information, and also easily separate the folders from the files.
Editing in Abander TagControl is very nice as well allowing you to edit multiple files at once or on a single file at a time. There is also a advanced tag editor interface providing many more features for editing. Another feature that is absolutely fantastic is the ability to export the tag and mpeg information to HTML or CSV files, this allows you to make very nice HTML (web page) track lists for each album (or folder) in your collection, as well as creating CSV files which are a native file type which can be imported directly in Microsoft Excel.
Abander TagControl Key Features:
- Unique Design and Tracklist.
- Edit, Delete, Copy, Paste, Convert tags.
- WebGrabber: get album and lyrics information from internet ( Amazon.com, Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.de, Amazon.ca, Amazon.fr, Astraweb Lyrics and Lyricsdot.ru).
- Rename files, folders.
- Get tags from filenames, Folders, Internet, Database.
- Visual Tag Editing.
- Advanced Drag&Drop functions.
- View Tag and MPEG information (artist, title, track, album, year, song time, comment, link, bitrate, sample rate, file size, encoder name, tag version and more).
- View files with folder structure (or Custom structure) and color scheme.
- Album Cover Art tags supported .JPG, .BMP (for .MP3 Id3v2, WMA, ASF, MPC, APE2, Flac).
- Lyrics tags supported (for .MP3 ID3v2, .OGG, .WMA, .ASF, APE2, MPC, Flac).
- Local Database – Music Organizer (save albums to database, get album from database).
- Sorting, Filtering by any parameter.
- Export / Import to CSV, TXT, Excell, Playlist, HTML.
- Highlighting by red color of files without Tags.
- Show/Hide Folders tree (as in windows Explorer).
- Show/Hide Properties Panel.
- History of Folders.
- Quick help.
- And much more..
Lyrics and Art (Cover Image) :
- Lyrics (MP3 ID3v2, OGG, WMA, WMV, ASF, APE, FLAC, AAC)
- Image / Album Cover Art (MP3 ID3v2, WMA, WMV, ASF, APE, FLAC, AAC)
- Edit Tags from main tracklist (built in tracklist editor)
- Unicode support: filenames and tags
- Unicode support for ID3v2 text tags
- Support of Multiple pictures (ID3v2 and APE2)
- Rename files and folders from main Tracklist
- New Options: Track double click: (Common, Advanced, DJ, ID3 Tag editor)
- Copy/Paste Tags – support for Images
- New Mask Editor (support for all possible masks)
- Options: Symbols for Replace and Symbols for Remove
- Web grabber: Get images without watermark & maximum size
Abander TagControl Version 2:
- MP3 – MPEG Audio Layer 3. Tags: ID3v1, ID3v2 (*.mp3; *.mp2; *.mp1)
- OGG – Ogg Vorbis. Tags: Vorbis comments (*.ogg)
- WMA, ASF, WMV – Windows Media Audio. Tags: WMA-Tags (*.wma; *.asf; *.wmv)
- MPC – Musepack/MPEG Plus. Tags: APE-1, APE-2 (*.mpc)
- APE – Monkey’s Audio. Tags: APE-1, APE-2 (*.ape)
- AAC – Advanced Audio Coding. Tags: Id3v1, ID3v2 (*.aac)
- FLAC – Free Lossless Audio Codec. Tags: ID3v1, ID3v2 (*.flac)
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7.
Homepage – http://www.softartstudio.com/tagcontrol/
Size: 2.24 MB