AquaSoft SlideShow 11 Ultimate allows to turn your photos, videos, music, and text into animated shows with stunning effects and incredible quality.
Thousands of effects, animations and transitions for your photos, videos and texts, many smart and configurable templates and the ultra sharp 4K-UHD export. Use the unique capabilities of AquaSoft SlideShow and create your own stunning shows.
Use the SlideShow-Master (a smart wizard) to create slideshows on the fly, from predifined templates and your photos. With just a few clicks you can create your first slideshow. Images in the Timeline you can move around by drag and drop. Captions you can easily add to each image. SlideShow 10 offers an unlimited number of image and sound tracks.
Image presentations with transitions and camera pans
Your photos for amazement – You have not seen your pictures this beautiful. Always put the right cut in the scene and make sure you have appropriate aperture for Wow effects. Of course, with your videos as well
- Hundreds of transitions, finely adjustable (for example duration, direction, animation, etc.)
- Use transitions as fade-ins and fade-outs
- Images in perfect quality – no pixel gets wasted.
- Display images full size or as collage
- Select the image section using a camera pan and zoom.
Animated routes by land, water and air
Show where you were. Not only will you remember your holiday destination better, but your viewers can also make a real reference to your travel itinerary by showing them the way on the map.
- Map Wizard for retrieving maps in all zoom levels from the Internet
- Various map styles such as road map or satellite image
- Describe any path with a “Running line”
- Can be combined with vehicle graphics (custom graphics can be used)
- Animation is created live, instantly playable, and can be customized at any time
- Use your own maps
- Photos, texts and videos can be displayed on maps
Your pictures come alive
Do images always have to be rigid? Not only to give boredom no chance, but above all to be able to deal with your motifs exactly, you use a wide range of animations. Whether subtle or direct, humorous or playful – a plethora of opportunities.
- Images, text, videos: you can move and rotate everything along paths. This is how you create your own animations.
- You can animate camera pans. Thus, e.g. a “Ken Burns” effect or zooming to specific image details are possible.
- A powerful particle system allows you to have a wide range of animations: from the smoke of a steam locomotive to subtle moving background, rain or gently trickling snow.
- Use a curve to determine the transparency for each element of your project.
Picture in Picture
Collages bring even more life into your presentation. You combine several images, place them on backgrounds or decorate them. Now, if you animate collages as a whole as well as their individual components, you’ll have your own animation studio.
- Create collages with any number of tracks in the Timeline
- Picture in Picture effects
- Timeline can be structured with chapters and collages, so that complex animations remain clear
- A number of immediately usable design elements are available, such as, e.g., forms or even speech bubbles.
Everything under control
There has to be tidiness, and large projects can not be realized without it. Organize your show in chapters and manage multi-hour slideshows with thousands of pictures.
- Project can be divided into chapters and sub-chapters so that you can comfortably denote your vacation with “Getting there”, “Day 1”, “Day 2”, etc.
- Storyboard view for easy viewing and sorting of images
- No limitation for the maximum number of images or duration of the project
- Archiving of the entire project, including all materials used (images, videos, music, fonts, etc.), so that you can have a project that can be completely edited after years.
Effect kit for your ideas
Would you like to give your images and videos a little boost, sometimes? A huge flexible effect palette is ready for you to realize your ideas.
- Live effects that affect even animated content and videos, e.g. masks, blur, soft shadows, color corrections, sepia, displacement mapping, halftone effects, mosaic, etc.
- Object effects that automatically animate or arrange your images, e.g. a transition using a soft “Ken Burns” effect, or a scroll in a filmstrip
- Other effects like “old film”, camera shake, etc.
- Image effects like frames and shapes
Image and video editing
Almost every image and especially video material needs some adaptation. With video editing functions and image corrections, you bring your material into the right shape.
- Non-destructive image processing allows image corrections without changing your original images.
- Various processing possibilities, from cropping over color correction to rotation
- Effect system to create complex effects by yourself
- Videocut: split, crop, truncate your videos
- Changing the video speed (for example, for slow motion or time lapse)
You set the tone
With the matching background music, you can greatly increase the effect of your presentation. Whether your audience gets goose bumps, laughs, is amused or thoughtful – it lies in your hands with the dubbing.
- Convenient track for background music with playlist
- Automatic fade out of the background music with video or other sounds
- Changing the Volume with “rubber band”
- Add sounds to the timeline, e.g. for noise or speech dubbing
- Sound assistant for convenient recording of your narrative
Your message will come across
Titles and credits as well as picture captions and texts provide for a better understanding, wit and just look good.
- Adding captions/titles to images
- Free text formatting, such as color, size, font, orientation
- Various formatting possible within a text (Rich Text)
- Text animations for fading in and out, even single letters
- Text effects such as shadow and outline
- Using placeholders for inserting image information, such as e.g. the recording date
- Automatically adjusts font size to accommodate available space
- Credits as in the movies
All doors are open to you
Reach everyone! No matter which device or medium, the versatile output options offer the suitable for every purpose and also for further processing.
- Burn to Blu-ray and DVD
- Export as video file in all popular formats: MP4, WMV, MPG, etc.
- Upload directly to YouTube and Vimeo
- Export as animated GIF or as a sequence of images
- Export including player software for (also interactive) presentation on PC
- Multiple projects with menu for PC and DVD player
Homepage – https://www.aquasoft.net
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Size: 273 MB