All My Movies is your personal movie organizer and collection cataloger with IMDb lookup. It is the best software product for a movie collector. Make your own movie catalog today! You can catalog your Blu-ray and HD DVD discs with All My Movies too!
All My Movies has the tools you need to begin building your own movie database. The flexible, user-friendly interface makes archiving, organizing, and tracking your movies faster than ever.
With access to all the major online movie repositories (TheMovieDB, Amazon, IMDb, etc.) adding your first movie is as simple as typing in the title. All My Movies will work behind the scenes – automatically gathering information about that movie!
It is an easy-to-use DVD and Blu-Ray catalog program. You can use it to catalogue your personal collection of video files (AVI, MKV and other) Blu-rays, DVDs, CDs, VHS tapes, etc…
You do not need to type all movie details. The app will download all the details from the internet movie database automatically! Basically, all a user has to do is to insert a DVD or scan a hard drive.
The program will extract all movie information – title, director, actors, description, genre, languages, subtitles, etc. If absent, this information can be imported from online movie databases, like IMDb.com with one mouse click or entered manually.
All My Movies features:
- Includes support for TV Series. Auto-fill episode details from TheTVDB.com
- Play movies directly within All My Movies (can be used as a video playlist).
- Automatically look up actor photos, biographies and filmographies.
- Search for movies using different fields (title, director, year, cast, genre, synopsis, etc).
- Scan your hard drive for movie files; add them all or a select few in batch mode.
- Download large cover images and DVD/Blu-ray posters from online databases.
- Capture frames directly from DVDs or AVI files and add them to the movie database.
- Add DVD/Blu-ray using UPC/EAN movie barcodes.
- Import details automatically from IMDb (and other online movie databases of your choosing). Additional databases available through plug-ins.
- Import DVD/Blu-ray catalogues from other formats (CSV, EXCEL, or other movie organizer program) for easy migration.
- Export your collection data to PDF, HTML, TEXT, CHM, or EXCEL (templates are available or you can create your own).
- Sync your collection with iPhone, iPod, iPad and Android mobile devices.
- Browse your collection through a customized table view.
- Generate reports about your collection using customized data points.
- Access collection statistics through a clear overview of your video inventory.
- Print a hard copy of your collection details using the built in report editor.
- Network mode, allows you to share your collection database with your home network across multiple computers at a time.
- Multilevel automatic backup option.
- Password protection.
- Generate images with video details for hardware media like Tvix or Dune.
- Auto-fill technical details for video files through MediaInfo.DLL support.
Changes in All My Movies 8.9 Build 1464:
- Fixed getting movie details from MovieMeter.nl (Director field), Kinopoisk.ru (minor movie issues, person search results), TheMovieDB.org (empty search results for some queries), Filmweb.pl (movie search results)
- Fixed getting person details from IMDb
- Fixed export to ODS (now it uses a single sheet)
Changes in All My Movies 8.9 Build 1463:
- Another fixes for getting movie details from Kinopoisk.ru, FilmAffinity.com
Changes in All My Movies 8.9 Build 1462:
- Fixed getting movie details from Kinopoisk.ru, FilmAffinity.com
Changes in All My Movies 8.9 Build 1461:
- If you are using Amazon as the source for your movie details, it is strongly advised to switch to TheMovieDB.org instead! Amazon works very unstably now
- fixed searching for movies on Kinopoisk.ru
- several bugs were fixed according to your bug reports
Changes in All My Movies 8.9 Build 1460:
- improved drawing GUI using ‘Dark’ skin
- fixed getting a cover image from DVDEmpire.com
- fixed genres import for some movies from IMDb
- fixed plugin for getting movie details from blu-ray.com
- minor errors were fixed
Changes in All My Movies 8.9 Build 1459:
- added menu item “Quick filter – Show Duplicate Titles”
- in “Append from…” dialog is possible to multi-select entries for checkbox state inversion
- fixed getting valid URL for Amazon websites
- fixed getting the screenshots from Filmweb.pl
- fixed getting trailer link from IMDb
- fixed getting movie details from cinebel.be (Original title, some cover images, etc)
- added getting trailer link from FilmAffinity.com (if available)
- minor fixes in IMDb actor details lookup (names with apostrophes)
Homepage – https://www.bolidesoft.com
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
All My Movies is really a multilingual video organizer application. It now supports English, Russian, Greek, Dutch, French, Belorussian, Latvian, Polish, Serbian, Italian, Portuguese, Finnish, Swedish, Spanish, Korean, Danish, Chinese, Slovak and German languages.
Size: 14.6 MB