All My Movies is your personal movie collection cataloger and organizer with IMDb lookup. It is the best software product for a movie collector. Make your own movie catalog today! You can catalog your Blu-ray and HD DVD discs with All My Movies too!
All My Movies has the tools you need to begin building your own movie database. The flexible, user-friendly interface makes archiving, organizing, and tracking your movies faster than ever.
With access to all the major online movie repositories (Amazon.com, IMDb, etc.) adding your first movie is as simple as typing in the title. All My Movies will work behind the scenes – automatically gathering information about that movie!
It is an easy-to-use DVD and Blu-Ray catalog program. You can use it to catalogue your personal collection of video files (AVI, MKV and other) Blu-rays, DVDs, CDs, VHS tapes, etc…
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Homepage – https://www.bolidesoft.com
Size: 14.5 MB
You do not need to type all movie details. The app will download all the details from the internet movie database automatically! Basically, all a user has to do is to insert a DVD or scan a hard drive.
The program will extract all movie information – title, director, actors, description, genre, languages, subtitles, etc. If absent, this information can be imported from online movie databases, like IMDb.com with one mouse click or entered manually.
All My Movies features:
- Includes support for TV Series. Auto-fill episode details from TheTVDB.com
- Play movies directly within All My Movies (can be used as a video playlist).
- Automatically look up actor photos, biographies and filmographies.
- Search for movies using different fields (title, director, year, cast, genre, synopsis, etc).
- Scan your hard drive for movie files; add them all or a select few in batch mode.
- Download large cover images and DVD/Blu-ray posters from online databases.
- Capture frames directly from DVDs or AVI files and add them to the movie database.
- Add DVD/Blu-ray using UPC/EAN movie barcodes.
- Import details automatically from IMDb (and other online movie databases of your choosing). Additional databases available through plug-ins.
- Import DVD/Blu-ray catalogues from other formats (CSV, EXCEL, or other movie organizer program) for easy migration.
- Export your collection data to PDF, HTML, TEXT, CHM, or EXCEL (templates are available or you can create your own).
- Sync your collection with iPhone, iPod, iPad and Android mobile devices.
- Browse your collection through a customized table view.
- Generate reports about your collection using customized data points.
- Access collection statistics through a clear overview of your video inventory.
- Print a hard copy of your collection details using the built in report editor.
- Network mode, allows you to share your collection database with your home network across multiple computers at a time.
- Multilevel automatic backup option.
- Password protection.
- Generate images with video details for hardware media like Tvix or Dune.
- Auto-fill technical details for video files through MediaInfo.DLL support.
All My Movies is really a multilingual video organizer application. It now supports English, Russian, Greek, Dutch, French, Belorussian, Latvian, Polish, Serbian, Italian, Portuguese, Finnish, Swedish, Spanish, Korean, Danish, Chinese, Slovak and German languages.
Changes in All My Movies 8.9 Build 1446:
- Added the ability to scale fonts in HTML template. You can do this either in Preferences or with CTRL+Plus and CTRL-Minus keys
- Added alternative Excel export function. The old export is available as a separate menu item
- Added the ability to export to RTF, ODT, ODS formats. Check “Tools – Export to” menu item
- Added folder history in “Scan drive for movies” menu
- Added the ability to import collection from dying Personal Video Database program
- Added the ability to copy cover image and screenshots to the clipboard with the popup menu
- Fixed getting movie details from MovieMeter.nl, Filmweb.pl, Kinopoisk.ru
- Fixed getting a video bitrate for DVDs
- Fixed: delete movie in a “group by…” mode deletes the movie from the tree too
- Sharper images in “cover thumbnails” view mode
- Fixed a dozen of minor issues as well