Oxygen Forensic Suite 2015 is a mobile forensic software that helps investigators and forensic specialists access and analyze data from a variety of mobile devices such as cell phones, smartphones and tablet PCs.
Using advanced proprietary protocols permits Oxygen Forensic Suite to extract much more data than usually extracted by logical forensic tools, especially for smartphones.
Currently supporting more than 8,000 different models, Oxygen Forensic Suite 2015 covers the widest range of mobile devices compared to competition, and allows fully automated acquisition and analysis of supported devices.
The list of supported features depends on a certain phone model. Oxygen Forensic Suite 2015 Recovers Deleted Files, Targets Windows Phone and CDR.
The new Oxygen Forensic Call Data Expert allows importing and analyzing CDR files (Call Data Records) received from mobile service providers regardless of the difference in their file or column formats and file layouts. Oxygen Forensic Call Data Expert conveniently guides through the process of call data file importing and fields mapping. Afterwards the processed results can be viewed and analyzed by the expert allowing to build direct and indirect links between callers on the graph with built-in analytics.
Now Oxygen Forensic Suite allows carving even more deleted data from physical dumps of Android OS devices. Deleted photos, videos, XML, HTML files and SQLite databases are automatically recovered from any Android OS device if physical data extraction method is selected in Oxygen Forensic Extractor. Recovered files are available in File Browser section.
Oxygen Forensic Suite – Smart Forensics for Smart Phones. Using low-level protocols allows the program to extract: phone basic information and SIM-card data, contacts list, caller groups, speed dials, missed/outgoing/incoming calls, standard SMS/MMS/E-mail folders, custom SMS/MMS/E-mail folders, deleted SMS messages (with some restrictions), SMS Center timestamps, calendar events schedule, tasks, text notes, photos, videos, sounds, LifeBlog data (all main phone events with their geographical coordinates), Java applications, file system from phone memory and flash card, GPRS and Wi-Fi activity, voice records and much more.
Oxygen Forensic Suite 2015, enabling data acquisition from My Windows Phone cloud. The new release enables investigators to acquire the content of Windows Phone mobile devices stored in Windows cloud. The addition of data acquisition from My Windows Phone Cloud expands the list of available data sources in Oxygen Forensic Suite 2015. While the original Windows Live account credentials are required to have an access to the content from the cloud service, Oxygen Forensics becomes industry first to acquire contacts and messages of Windows Phone devices.
Oxygen Forensic Suite 2015 can extract a lot of unique information:
- Phone basic information and SIM-card data
- Contacts list (including mobile, wireline, fax numbers, postal addresses, contact photos and other contact information)
- E-mail Messages with attachments
- SMS Messages (messages, log, folders, deleted messages with some restrictions)
- Caller Groups information
- All files from phone memory as well as from flash card, including installed applications and their data
- Missed/Outgoing/Incoming calls
- GPRS, EDGE, CSD, HSCSD and Wi-Fi traffic and sessions log
- SIM card data
- Text notes
- Organizer (calendar meetings, appointments, memos, call reminders, anniversaries and birthdays, to-do tasks)
- Multimedia Messages with attachments
- Photos and gallery images
- Video clips and films
- Voice records and audio clips
- FM Radio Stations database (as a part of File Browser)
- Web browser cache and bookmarks
- Lifeblog activity: all main events with geographical coordinates
- Data Integrity protection with MD5, SHA-1, SHA-2, CRC, HAVAL, GOST Ð34.11-94
Homepage – http://www.oxygen-forensic.com
Size: 164 MB