MOBILedit Forensic is the world’s most trusted phone investigation tool. Highly rated by the National Institute of Standards and Technology, MOBILedit Forensic is the primary mobile device investigation tool which use people in over 70 countries.
Simply connect a phone and MOBILedit Forensic extracts all content and generates a forensic report ready for courtroom presentation. These tamper-proof, flawless reports are used in hundreds of courtrooms every day.
Mobile phones contain some of the most important evidence in criminal investigations. Law enforcement agencies around the world need every possible advantage to help solve crimes. In many instances, phones contain the important incriminating evidence that legal investigators require to solve a case.
With just a single click, MOBILedit Forensic collects all possible data from the mobile phone and generates an extensive report onto a PC that can be stored or printed.
MOBILedit Forensic has changed the way this evidence is obtained and presented. It provides reports with tamper-proof and indisputable evidence in a court of law. This report details out every piece of information in the phone such as call history, list of contacts, messages, photos, voice recordings, video, files, calendar, tasks, notes etc.
MOBILedit Forensic allows you to customize the output making it completely adaptable to the needs of your judicial system. It also has frequent updates and upgrades so that you can be sure you are using the absolute latest in technology.
MOBILedit Forensic features:
- Analyze phones via Bluetooth, IrDA or cable connection
- Analyze phonebook, last dialed numbers, missed calls, received calls, SMS messages, multimedia messages, photos, files, phone details, calendar, notes, tasks and more
- Large quantity of phones supported
- Frequent updates and upgrades with new features and more phones
- Direct SIM analyzer through SIM readers
- Reads deleted messages from the SIM card
- Reports Generator based on your templates
- Print reports ready for courtroom
- Reports generated in any language
- Make backup now and reports when needed
- Manual investigation mode
- Secure and tamper-proof using MD5 hash
- Compliant with Word or any other RTF editor
- View formatted reports in browser including original pictures
- Exports to Word, Excel/XLS, browser, XML/XSL
- Complete solution including specific phone cables and SIM readers
- XML export – seamlessly connect MOBILedit! Forensic data with other systems
- Preferred/forbidden networks
- Hex dump viewer
What’s new in MOBILedit Forensic 10:
- Redesigned media filesystem view
- Redesigned photo viewer
- iOS live device screenshot (requires iOS 3 or newer and additional download from our website)
- All Photos folder on iOS device (starting from iOS 8)
- iOS 12 support
- Android P (beta) support
- Many other improvements in user interface and functionality
Homepage – https://www.mobiledit.com
Size: 84.5 MB