webcamXP Pro is a powerful webcams and ip cameras management and>streaming software for private and professional use.
It offers unique features and unequaled ease of use to let you broadcast and manage multiple video sources on the same computer. It is the perfect tool to secure your goods and to easily manage users' accesses.
webcamXP Pro 5 has a simple interface, provides better performances and includes additional features. webcamXP Free is the basic product for home-users. It lets you to stream via HTTP, Windows Media or to upload via FTP/FTPS or HTTP/HTTPS Post.
It also lets you add overlays / watermarks over your video streams and the basic features such as capturing or recording at fixed interval. This version is ideal for putting live webcam on your web page and is robust for 24/7 broadcasting. Supports a single video source.
webcamXP Private is already more advanced and beside the multiple video sources support is also offers the possibility to filter by IP and to manage who can access your video streams smartly. You can limit users in view time and don't have to worry about your privacy. Supports up to 5 video sources.
webcamXP PRO is the most advanced version of the software. It has all the features of the Private version and supports and includes the motion detector (optical and/or acoustic detectors), the advanced alerts manager, the ability to log traffic to files and the digital video recorder (permanent recording). It's the perfect solution for advanced security purposes at low cost. Supports unlimited number of video sources.
- USB webcams (WDM driver required)
- TV, Analog or Multi-input Capture Cards (WDM driver required)
- Network Cameras (JPEG/MJPEG/MPEG4)
- Windows Media streams (ASF)
- Local video files (AVI/WMV/MP4/MOV/...)
- Wowwee rovio (Mobile ip camera)
Supported streaming modes:
- Still JPEG Images
- Flash Client (compatible with most operating systems and handheld devices)
- Windows Media Streaming (audio + video) [webcamXP]
- Flash Video streaming (audio + video) [webcam 7]
- Windows Mobile client
Additional key features:
- Local and remote pan and tilt control (Logitech Orbit, Creative LiveMotion! and IP cameras)
- Supports FTP/FTPS and HTTP/HTTPS Post
- Motion detector (optical or acoustic) with many possible ways to handle alerts (local recording, ftp, http post, launch external applications)
- Advanced users manager to grant limited or unlimited access.
- Overlay editor supporting picture in picture, animated gifs, alpha-blending and text editor.
- DVR (permanent recording deleted after X hours)
- Run as service
- Interract with PowerHome automation software
- Support audio from network cameras (panasonic, axis, etc...) [webcam 7]
Homepage - http://www.webcamxp.com
Size: 17.8 MB