Wing FTP Server is a professional cross-platform FTP Server featuring speed, reliability, user-friendly and customization. It has Real-Time Information function, letting you monitor your FTP server in real time, keeping an eye on each user connected to the server and collecting detailed information about them.
Wing FTP Server includes a new set of advanced tools (Administrator Console, Task Scheduler, Web based Remote Control), scripts support let users extend the Server by Lua language, Virtual Directories for easy sharing files and directories, and ratio, disk quota system for controlling how much an user or a group uploads and downloads.
The Wing FTP Server is a multi-protocol file server for Windows, Linux, Mac, freeBSD and Solaris.
Also offers Email Notification and Event Manager, allowing the program to respond to different events, such as file upload or download by sending a default notification email to the administrator automatically.
Wing FTP Server supports the following protocols:
- FTP (File Transfer Protocol)
- HTTP (Hyper Text Transfer Protocol)
- FTPS (FTP over SSL)
- HTTPS (HTTP over SSL)
- SFTP using SSH2 (File Transfer over Secure Shell)
Wing FTP Server Features:
- Cross Platform. You can run the server on Windows, Linux, Mac, freeBSD and Solaris.
- Multi-Protocols. Support FTP, FTPS, HTTP, HTTPS, and SSH.
- Web based Administration. Administrate your server from anytime and anywhere.
- Web based Client. Access your files from anytime and anywhere.
- Administrator Console. A powerful tool for administrator like Unix Shell.
- Task Scheduler. Manage your Lua Scripts task to take an action at a specified time.
- Programmable Event Manager. Run your Lua Scripts,send email, or execute third party software.
- Database Storage. Database storage of accounts information via ODBC or MySQL directly.
- Application Programming Interface. Provide a lot of API that can be called in Lua Scripts.
- Virtual Directories. Share files and directories easy.
- Real-Time Information. Give you the ability to monitor your FTP server in real-time. You can monitor each user connected to your server and gather detailed information about them (download speed, last command, idle time).
- Multi-Language. Now support English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese.
- MODE Z. Faster data transfers through data compression.
- Advanced Security. Multiple mechanisms are implemented to tighten accounts security.
- IP based access. Choose who can and who can not connect to your server (user account or server level).
- Maximum connections limitation (IP, domain, user). Manage your network and system resources efficiently.
- Custom commands and messages definition. Expand available commands and messages in your FTP Server and customize it to your needs.
- Time of day access. Schedule your bandwidth usage per day, per week, or per month.
- …and much more!
The Wing FTP Server is available in three different versions designed to meet the various needs of today’s server administrators. Standard Edition with the core tools and features. Secure Edition which adds support for SSH and SSL. Corporate Edition for use by medium to large corporations with high volume file server traffic.
Changes in Wing FTP Server 6.2.3 (2020-01-06):
- Improvement – Updated OpenSSL to the latest version 1.0.2u.
- Improvement – Updated MacOS application into 64-bit version, because MacOS Catalina drops support for 32-bit apps.
- Fixed a bug – Renaming a file will overwrite an existing file which has the same file name (as the new file name).
- Fixed a bug – The AD/LDAP user won’t have weblink (or upload link) permissions, this bug was introduced in the previous version.
Changes in Wing FTP Server 6.2.2 (2019-12-10):
- Added a new language – Polish.
- Added a feature – Added Weblink Manager for managing the download links and upload links.
- Improvement – Enhanced the performance of the tray application, now it takes very low CPU usage.
- Improvement – Now you can enable (or disable) file download/request link under user settings.
- Fixed a bug – Weblink is still active when the old file is overwritten by the new uploaded file.
- Improvement – Embedded Visual C++ redistributable into the installer file, because some old Windows system lacks it.
- Improvement – Added a global variable “bSelfAuthenticated” in the event “BeforeUserLoggedIn”, it allows you handle customized authentication.
- Improvement – You can specify a domain URL for the weblinks now, under “Domain > Settings > General Settings > Data Transfer Limit”.
Changes in Wing FTP Server 6.1.9 (2019-11-15):
- Fixed a bug – Wing Gateway won’t work when the gateway password contains special characters like “&”.
- Fixed a bug – Fixed unquoted service path vulnerability for Windows system service.
- Improvement – Enhanced the search file speed under web client, and improved the display for long file name.
- Improvement – Improved the thumbnail mode display in Android and iPhone.
- Improvement – Added some tips for the failed weblink download.
Changes in Wing FTP Server 6.1.8 (2019-10-18):
- Fixed a bug – Sometimes SFTP session will be killed when other SFTP sessions come in.
- Fixed a bug – Fixed a possible crash when downloading files via the FTP protocol.
- Fixed a bug – The timeout setting for the SFTP protocol won’t take effect, when you set the timeout value as “0”.
Changes in Wing FTP Server 6.1.7 (2019-10-03):
- Improvement – Updated OpenSSL to the latest version 1.0.2t.
- Fixed a bug – Fixed a possible memory leak issue which can cause WingFTP crash.
- Fixed a bug – SFTP speed information is incorrect in the server logs.
Homepage – https://www.wftpserver.com
- Windows OS: Windows 7, 8, 10, Windows Server 2008, 2012, 2016, 2019.
- Linux OS: Ubuntu 12+, CentOS 7.0+, Red Hat RHEL 7.0+…
Size: 12.8 MB
Wing FTP Server is distributed under shareware license. You can download and evaluate fully functional trial version for 30 days. After 30 days, you can continue use WingFTP as Free edition for non-commercial use. If you need more features available in Standard/Secure/Corporate edition, please purchase a license and register it.