Changes in Titan FTP Server 2018 Build 3290 (May 17, 2018):
- Fixed: The WebUI failed to display dates in some formats.
- Fixed: The Move event handler was not honoring the destination filename if the destination filename was different from the source file name.
- Fixed: Blowfish-CTR is now supported as an SSH cipher.
- Fixed: When creating a group using the srxCFG utility and a command file, Group attributes are now being properly set once the group is created.
- Fixed: SFTP Ciphers, MACs, and Key Exchange item order is now preserved properly.
- Fixed: The Admin App now displays properly on high DPI monitors.
- Fixed: The Server Migration wizard was failing to migrate user accounts from registry based systems to database driven systems.