FileZilla Server is a free, open source server for Microsoft Windows. It supports FTP and FTP over SSL/TLS which provides secure encrypted connections to the server.
A user connections manager in FileZilla Server allows the administrator to view currently connected users and their uploads/downloads. At present, there are two operations the owner of the server can do to those transfers: to “kill” the client session or to “ban” the user’s IP address. This manager shows the real-time status of each active file transfer.
FileZilla supports SSL, the same level of encryption supported by your web browser, to protect your data. When using SSL your data is encrypted so that prying eyes cannot see it, and your confidential information is protected.
Server also supports on-the-fly data compression, which can improve the transfer rates. Support for SFTP is not implemented in Filezilla Server.
- Upload and download bandwidth limits
- Encryption with SSL/TLS (for FTPS)
- Message log (for debugging and real-time traffic information)
- Limit access to internal LAN traffic or external internet traffic only
Changes in FileZilla Server 0.9.60.2 (2017-02-08):
- Bugfixes: Signed binaries, no functional changes over 0.60.0
Homepage – http://filezilla-project.org
Size: 2.11 MB