Provides industrial strength secure SSL/TLS encryption and powerful FTP server performance without sacrificing ease-of-use. Designed to use very little CPU and memory, Cerberus features a user-friendly interface that can be easily hidden or accessed from the system tray.
The server is able to listen for connections on multiple interfaces (Multi-homed PCs), integrate with the Windows NT user database or Active Directory. Moreover it able to run as an NT service, resume failed transfers. Also offers an easy-to-use manager for controlling user access to files and file operations. Connection limit, timeout, and IP access you can control by the administrator as well as a variety of other settings.
In addition, Cerberus FTP Server offers statistics on connections as well as robust logging capabilities.
Cerberus FTP Server Features:
- Powerful SFTP Server. FTP, FTP/S, SSH SFTP, and HTTP/S web client access plus Event Notification. Automated Processing. Auditing and Reporting, and Ad Hoc File Transfers.
- Confidence. Robust file transfer integrity checking using strong checksums based on SHA-512, SHA-256, or SHA-1 cryptographic hashes
- Security: Added Protection against Intrusion. Configuration and Security Summary. Specify SSL ciphers to include or exclude. Restrict login by protocol. Password Policy Settings
- IP Whitelist and Blacklist, Automatic Account Lockout. Temporary User Accounts. AD FTP Security Groups Certificate Revocation Lists (CRLs). Client Certificate Verification. SSH2 Public Key Authentication
- HIPAA Compliant, FIPS 140-2 Validated. Exceeds industry standards with FIPS 140-2. Also provides the necessary access controls to meet compliance regulations. Ensures that data is not accessed by unauthorized users, and audits all commands and file access
- Manage and authenticate user accounts from built-in users and groups, Active Directory and LDAP and control authentication order priority with the new authentication chaining control.
- Create custom Virtual Directories for individual Active Directory and LDAP users.
- Enhanced performance on Windows Server. Low memory utilization, native 64-bit, and full IPv6 support.
- Logging and Auditing. Rolling log files with configurable size limits, Syslog Integration, detailed TLS/SSL cipher and bit strength per connection. Automatic logging of all commands and file access provides full audit trails.
- Detailed Statistics. Maintains statistics information about connections and file transfers. Allows creation of detailed reports of server usage.
- Superior Manageability. SOAP control API, Windows Service Support and support for Microsoft’s Hyper-V and VMWare’s ESX platforms.
- Maintain full access to the UI when running as a service
- Administrators can use the auto-blocking feature. It helps to prevent DoS (Denial of Service).
- IP Manager CIDR support
Cerberus FTP Server Other Features:
- Simultaneous FTP, SFTP, and FTPS for a single interface
- Custom Virtual Directories for individual Active Directory and LDAP users
- Require Secure Connections on a per user basis
- Password Policy Settings
- Automatic Account Lockout
- IP Manager CIDR support
- Specify SSL ciphers to include or exclude
- Support for RSA, DSA, and Elliptical Curve public and private keys
- Support for Ephemeral Diffie-Hellman key exchange
- Block FXP and reserved ports for PASV connections
- Require Active Directory Security Group Membership
- UTF-8 – Display filenames in foreign languages with their native charset
- Taskbar icon control and status indicator
- Connections limit and timeout controls
- Transfer and connection statistics
- Hidden server mode (Hides server window)
- Fine-Grained Directory Access Restrictions
- IPv6 Support
Changes in Cerberus FTP Server 10.0.13 (2019-07-09):
- In the HTTP/S web client, security questions are now only shown on the account page if password resets are enabled
- Added the Same-Site browser cookie attribute as a security best practice for preventing CSRF attacks
- In Server Manager, updated the UI for the logging page to make it more clear that the Syslog port is configurable
- Improved accessibility in the HTTP/S web client for users that require assistive technology (screen reader, keyboard-only navigation, etc.)
- Fixed: Emails sent from Cerberus are blocked by some spam filters
- Fixed: Cerberus identifies Windows Server 2019 as Windows Server 2016 in the logs
- Many minor bug fixes and improvements
Homepage – https://www.cerberusftp.com
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, Server 2008/R2, Server 2012/R2, 2016, 2019 (32-bit, 64-bit).