All features available from an easy to use graphical interface! That is the most BulletProof way to distribute files.
BulletProof FTP Server is an FTP Server which has all RFC-959 features plus many other options.
BulletProof FTP Server 2017 also has such features as resuming upload/ download, viewing server activity in real time, ban, kick, anti hammering, ratio, quota groups management.
Furthermore BulletProof FTP Server 2017 has event manager, real time statistics generator, top 10 user, virtual directories, and Chat.
BulletProof FTP Server 2017 Features:
- Upgrade from ANY older version of BPFTP Server
- B2B Business to Customer File Exchanges
- Virtual Directories for UNC Shares
- Allow Customers to Upload Files
- Monitor FTP Server Activity and Traffic
- User-Control with Diskspace Quota
- Bandwidth Throttling and Traffic Shapping
- Ad Hoc File Sharing via Private P2P
- Extensive Stats and Runtime Activity
- Windows System-Service Support
- NAT/Firewall with PASV (passive-mdeo)
- Event Support and Automation
- Email Notification
- IP Auto-Banning
- Connection Throttling
- User Control with IP/Domain/User Restrictions
- Supports the Latest Windows Server/Desktop
Supported OS: Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012, 2016 and Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Changes in BulletProof FTP Server 2017.2.0.36 (2017-June-17):
- Improved: Management -> Events Manager -> EVENT_NAME -> Email: Provided support for %VARS in the TO/CC/BCC fields
- Fixed: Management -> Settings -> Multi-IP Settings and User|Group Manager -> Login -> Home IP: Corrected a problem in which the software was not correctly restricting a user-account to a specific IP
- Improved: SecureFTP: OpenSSL updated to v1.1.0f
- Fixed: User|Group Manager -> Edit -> Additional -> Show MOTD Messages: Corrected a problem in which the protocol was being broken with incorrect message formatting if enabled
- Fixed: User|Group Manager -> Edit -> Additional -> Show MOTD/CWD Message: Corrected a problem in which custom-text containing more than 1 line was breaking the protocol as 226&426 line-responses were not terminated correctly
- Fixed: User|Group Manager -> Edit -> Quota|Private P2P -> Enable: corrected an issue in the protocol which would cause some ftp-clients to sever the connection if enabled
- Changed: End-User License Agreement: Added language to the TERMINATION section to provide licensee 30 days to cure violations of licensing
- Improved: INTERNAL-CODE: Merged third-party engine code into source-code repo
- Improved: INTERNAL-CODE: Migrated engine to 8.44 from 8.34
- Improved: LICENSE-CODE: Change the method of which license-codes are removed. They will now be marked “expired” and this will help with issues related to “deleting”.
- Fixed: LICENSE-CODE: Home-Secure license-codes were not accepted due to a missing certificate
- Fixed: PROTOCOL: Corrected an error which was reporting “Assigned(FOnBPEngine_GetQuotaAsStr)==FALSE” and potentially breaking the protocol for some ftp-clients
- Fixed: PROTOCOL: Corrected an error which was reporting “Assigned(FOnBPEngine_GetRatioAsStr)==FALSE” and potentially breaking the protocol for some ftp-clients
- Improved: PROTOCOL: Support for creating multiple directories at once. Example “mkdir d1/d2/d3/d4”
Homepage – http://www.bpftpserver.com
Size: 20.3 MB