All features available from an easy to use graphical interface! That is the most BulletProof way to distribute files.
BulletProof FTP Server is an FTP Server which has all RFC-959 features plus many other options.
BulletProof FTP Server 2017 also has such features as resuming upload/ download, viewing server activity in real time, ban, kick, anti hammering, ratio, quota groups management.
Furthermore BulletProof FTP Server 2017 has event manager, real time statistics generator, top 10 user, virtual directories, and Chat.
BulletProof FTP Server 2017 Features:
- Upgrade from ANY older version of BPFTP Server
- B2B Business to Customer File Exchanges
- Virtual Directories for UNC Shares
- Allow Customers to Upload Files
- Monitor FTP Server Activity and Traffic
- User-Control with Diskspace Quota
- Bandwidth Throttling and Traffic Shapping
- Ad Hoc File Sharing via Private P2P
- Extensive Stats and Runtime Activity
- Windows System-Service Support
- NAT/Firewall with PASV (passive-mdeo)
- Event Support and Automation
- Email Notification
- IP Auto-Banning
- Connection Throttling
- User Control with IP/Domain/User Restrictions
- Supports the Latest Windows Server/Desktop
Supported OS: Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012, 2016 and Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Changes in BulletProof FTP Server 2017.2.0.33 (2017-February-06):
- Fixed: Group Manager: corrected right-click, context menu, for “Copy Group-List to Clipboard”
- Fixed: INTERNAL-CODE: correct *many* unwired events in the UI that had cropped up with the refactoring to Frames (v2014.x)
- Fixed: INTERNAL-CODE: moved opening web-pages to linkable function
- Fixed: INTERNAL-CODE: refactored the saving of saved position/size information for UI elements (FormStorageSavedValues)
- Fixed: LICENSE-CODE: Default web-browser will now be loaded for expired licenses (vs using default MSIE)
- Fixed: UI: OnMinimized to TrayIcon, corrected a problem where the Log wasn’t suspended if OptionsLogDisabledWhenMinimized==TRUE
- Fixed: User Manager: UI corrected a problem that prevented the restoration of user-customized width for user-list
- Fixed: User Manger -> Edit User -> Group Name: corrected a problem that prevented the enabling of a group for a user
Homepage – http://www.bpftpserver.com
Size: 20.9 MB