All features available from an easy to use graphical interface! That is the most BulletProof way to distribute files.
BulletProof FTP Server is an FTP Server which has all RFC-959 features plus many other options.
BulletProof FTP Server 2018 also has such features as resuming upload/ download, viewing server activity in real time, ban, kick, anti hammering, ratio, quota groups management.
Furthermore BulletProof FTP Server 2018 has event manager, real time statistics generator, top 10 user, virtual directories, and Chat.
BulletProof FTP Server 2018 Features:
- SFTP (SSH) is now supported in the “Secure FTP” edition
- Upgrade from ANY older version of BPFTP Server
- B2B Business to Customer File Exchanges
- Virtual Directories for UNC Shares
- Allow Customers to Upload Files
- Monitor FTP Server Activity and Traffic
- User-Control with Diskspace Quota
- Bandwidth Throttling and Traffic Shapping
- Ad Hoc File Sharing via Private P2P
- Extensive Stats and Runtime Activity
- Windows System-Service Support
- NAT/Firewall with PASV (passive-mdeo)
- Event Support and Automation
- Email Notification
- IP Auto-Banning
- Connection Throttling
- User Control with IP/Domain/User Restrictions
- Supports the Latest Windows Server/Desktop
Supported OS: Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012, 2016 and Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Changes in BulletProof FTP Server 2018.0.0.41 (Janauary 24, 2018):
- Changed: INTERNAL-CODE: new compiler D10.2.2.2004
- Changed: Private P2P: deprecated old file-sharing functionality as a pre-torrent relic
- Improved: FTPS: OpenSSL updated to v1.1.0g (SFTP does not use OpenSSL)
- Fixed: Logging-Disk: corrected issue of rotating log-files, but not closing previous. Also affected changes to the Log File location or rotation settings.
- Fixed: Logging-Screen: corrected issue which prevented logging from being displayed unless your paused/resumed screen-logging
- Fixed: Settings -> Multi-IP: corrected a problem in which IP-rules weren’t correctly initializing the ftp-plaintext server engine.
- Fixed: Settings -> Multi-IP: fixed a problem with the UI not responding to being enabled.
- Fixed: Users -> Edit -> Addl -> Banned Files: right-click context-menu was not working, corrected “Edit” function, protocol reply-code was not set correctly to allow for custom reply-message to ftp-client
Homepage – http://www.bpftpserver.com
Size: 33.9 MB