All features available from an easy to use graphical interface! That is the most BulletProof way to distribute files.
BulletProof FTP Server is an FTP Server which has all RFC-959 features plus many other options.
BulletProof FTP Server 2017 also has such features as resuming upload/ download, viewing server activity in real time, ban, kick, anti hammering, ratio, quota groups management.
Furthermore BulletProof FTP Server 2017 has event manager, real time statistics generator, top 10 user, virtual directories, and Chat.
BulletProof FTP Server 2017 Features:
- Upgrade from ANY older version of BPFTP Server
- B2B Business to Customer File Exchanges
- Virtual Directories for UNC Shares
- Allow Customers to Upload Files
- Monitor FTP Server Activity and Traffic
- User-Control with Diskspace Quota
- Bandwidth Throttling and Traffic Shapping
- Ad Hoc File Sharing via Private P2P
- Extensive Stats and Runtime Activity
- Windows System-Service Support
- NAT/Firewall with PASV (passive-mdeo)
- Event Support and Automation
- Email Notification
- IP Auto-Banning
- Connection Throttling
- User Control with IP/Domain/User Restrictions
- Supports the Latest Windows Server/Desktop
Supported OS: Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012, 2016 and Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Changes in BulletProof FTP Server 2017.2.0.37 (2017-March-07):
- Fixed: Management -> Settings -> System Service: Corrected an issue in which the SERVICE would not quit (and allow GUI to take over), if ftp-clients were connected
- Fixed: Management -> Settings -> System Service: Found a case when the GUI is closed, the SERVICE fails to start due to exclusive WRITE-LOCK on bpftpserver.ini
- Improved: Management -> Settings -> System Service: Found multiple occurences where an exception could interfere with controlling the SERVICE due to modal dialogs being displayed (wrapped all message-dialogs with code to prevent display, if running as a SERVICE)
- Fixed: Server Monitor -> Upload|Download Summary: Corrected a problem in which data is not preserved when running as a SERVICE
- Fixed: Server Monitor -> Upload|Download Summary: corrected a problem in which the files were growing exponentially by appending the data each time to the file (when it should be overwritten) “bpftpserver-common-(uploads|downloads).ini”
- Improved: SecureFTP: OpenSSL updated to v1.1.0e
- Improved: SecureFTP: Sanity checks with logging if FTPS certificate files are not found
- Fixed: INTERNAL-CODE: found several cases where operating in DEBUG mode would cause the bpftpserver-uacadmin.exe utility to fail due to exclusive WRITE-LOCK on bpftpserver.ini
- Improved: INTERNAL-CODE: OnStartUp, added spin-lock code to wait for exclusve WRITE-LOCK on bpftpserver.ini, in order to give the OS time for parent processes to terminate
- Improved: INTERNAL-CODE: additional INI Storage routines for real data-types, as date/time was being used for LogWatch interval
- Improved: INTERNAL-CODE: additional debug-loggging during “Configuring…”
- Improved: INTERNAL-CODE: moved free()’ing of objects to *before* the SERVICE is created, as some objects save their state at free(). If the SERVICE is started before the save, then an invalid state could be reached. This was part of the reason for exponential growth of “bpftpserver-common-(uploads|downloads).ini”
- Improved: INTERNAL-CODE: substantial reordering of start-up code to facilitate UI logging of problems
- Improved: INTERNAL-CODE: removed OLDCODE comment sections
- Fixed: QUICK-FIX: new common dialog-box was only displaying during SERVICE, not during GUI. Which is exactly opposite, pulled .34 and released .35 immediately.
Homepage – http://www.bpftpserver.com
Size: 20.9 MB