All features available from an easy to use graphical interface! That is the most BulletProof way to distribute files.
BulletProof FTP Server is an FTP Server which has all RFC-959 features plus many other options.
BulletProof FTP Server 2017 also has such features as resuming upload/ download, viewing server activity in real time, ban, kick, anti hammering, ratio, quota groups management.
Furthermore BulletProof FTP Server 2017 has event manager, real time statistics generator, top 10 user, virtual directories, and Chat.
BulletProof FTP Server 2017 Features:
- Upgrade from ANY older version of BPFTP Server
- B2B Business to Customer File Exchanges
- Virtual Directories for UNC Shares
- Allow Customers to Upload Files
- Monitor FTP Server Activity and Traffic
- User-Control with Diskspace Quota
- Bandwidth Throttling and Traffic Shapping
- Ad Hoc File Sharing via Private P2P
- Extensive Stats and Runtime Activity
- Windows System-Service Support
- NAT/Firewall with PASV (passive-mdeo)
- Event Support and Automation
- Email Notification
- IP Auto-Banning
- Connection Throttling
- User Control with IP/Domain/User Restrictions
- Supports the Latest Windows Server/Desktop
Supported OS: Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012, 2016 and Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Changes in BulletProof FTP Server 2017.2.0.37 – 2017-JANUARY-20:
- Fixed: Management -> Settings -> Advanced -> Allow 0 byte files: When a ZERO byte file is uploaded, and this setting is ON (DEFAULT), every subsequently uploaded file (in the same session) would append (byte-for-byte) into the first file (0 byte file).
- Fixed: Management -> Settings: Resolved a problem in which the last depressed toolbutton is show, but the content is for a different toolbutton. Close BPS when viewing Management -> Settings -> Advanced, start BPS again, “Advanced” will be depressed, but it will display the content for “General”.
- Fixed: Server Monitor -> Upload Summary: If “Allow 0 byte files” (default) is enabled, and a 0 byte file is uploaded, the filesize will now show “0” (vs “-1). Conversly, if “Allow 0 byte files” is disabled (not default), then files uploaded with 0 bytes, will say “-1” (as the file wasn’t allowed and doesn’t exist on the file-system).
- Fixed: Server Monitor -> Upload|Download Summary -> (right-click): “Clear List”: Previously, this would just remove all items from the list, but would appear again as soon as you went back. Now it will stay cleared, until the software is restarted.
- Fixed: Server Monitor -> Upload|Download Summary -> (right-click): renamed “Stop Tracking” to “Tracking Enabled”, as this more appropriately describes the behavior. Added a confirmation dialog as well.
- Fixed; Server Monitor -> Upload|Download Summary -> (right-click) -> “Tracking Enabled|Clear List”: Added elilipsis to show a dialog will follow clicking menu item.
Homepage – http://www.bpftpserver.com
Size: 20.5 MB