UltraVNC is a powerful, easy to use and free remote PC access software. It can display the screen of another computer (via internet or network) on your own screen.
The program allows you to use your mouse and keyboard to control the other PC remotely. It means that you can work on a remote computer, as if you were sitting in front of it, right from your current location.
VNC, the Remote Frame Buffer protocol (RFB) allows a desktop to be view and controll remotely over the Internet. A VNC server must run on the computer sharing the desktop. A VNC client must run on the computer that will access the shared desktop.
If you provide computer support, you can quickly access your customer’s computers from anywhere and resolve helpdesk issues remotely! With addons like SingleClick your customers don’t even have to pre-install software or execute complex procedures to get remote helpdesk support.
UltraVNC sports a number of advanced features making it unique among the various flavors of VNC. A special graphics mirror driver for ultrafast remote controlling, integration of Windows authentication and various encryption plugins provide superior functionality.
UltraVNC Key features:
File transfer, Video driver, optional Encryption Plugins, MS Logon, Text chat, Viewer Toolbar, Java Viewer with File Transfer, as well as Auto scaling and Server Side Scaling, Multiple-Monitors-support, Repeater/Proxy-support, Auto reconnection, good performances and tons of other functionalities.
Repeater, SingleClick generator and NATtoNAT connectors, that help you to easily handle the most complex connection situations.
Changes in UltraVNC 18.104.22.168 (November 2019):
- Incoming data from server to viewer and invers is extra checked for code injection by fake viewer or servers. Were possible, functions are replaced by there security enhanced counterpart.
- made international keyboard path option
- jpg encoder use master frames
- prevent screen lock while connected
- Viewer changes
- settings are now server based
- tab option screen via expand button
Changes in UltraVNC 22.214.171.124 (March 2019):
- Cleanup compiler warnings
- Redraw full screen after fullscreen
- Mouse position correction multi monitor
- uvnc_settings.exe ( check mirror driver)
- Delete race condition invers connection
- Using reconnect thread, better repeater behaviour
- ddengine fix when screen resolution change online
- SDK win10 fix for VS 2017
- Security fixes: Thanks to Pavel Cheremushkin
- ddengine update flashing cursor + performance
- Added performance mode, activated when max cpu is set to 100
Homepage – https://www.uvnc.com
UltraVNC runs under Windows operating systems (2000, XP, 2003, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 10…). Its embedded Java Viewer allows you to connect (and make File transfers) from a simple Web Browser on any Operating system supporting Java (Linux, Mac OS…) to an UltraVNC server.
Size: 2.85 MB