UltraVNC is a powerful, easy to use and free software that can display the screen of another computer (via internet or network) on your own screen.
The program allows you to use your mouse and keyboard to control the other PC remotely. It means that you can work on a remote computer, as if you were sitting in front of it, right from your current location.
If you provide computer support, you can quickly access your customer’s computers from anywhere in the world and resolve helpdesk issues remotely !
With addons like SingleClick your customers don’t even have to pre-install software or execute complex procedures to get remote helpdesk support.
UltraVNC sports a number of advanced features making it unique among the various flavors of VNC.
A special graphics mirror driver for ultrafast remote controlling, integration of Windows authentication and various encryption plugins provide superior functionality.
UltraVNC Key features:
File transfer, Video driver, optional Encryption Plugins, MS Logon, Text chat, Viewer Toolbar, Java Viewer with File Transfer, as well as Auto scaling and Server Side Scaling, Multiple-Monitors-support, Repeater/Proxy-support, Auto reconnection, good performances and tons of other functionalities.
Repeater, SingleClick generator and NATtoNAT connectors, that help you to easily handle the most complex connection situations.
UltraVNC runs under Windows operating systems (2000, XP, 2003, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 10…). Its embedded Java Viewer allows you to connect (and make File transfers) from a simple Web Browser on any Operating system supporting Java (Linux, Mac OS…) to an UltraVNC server.
Changes in UltraVNC 184.108.40.206 (August 2018):
- Fixed driver activation (bug 220.127.116.11)
- Mirror driver “check driver” button fixed
- OS detection always detected win8 on win8>=, added new code to proper detect win10
- FileTtransfer and repeater bug fix ( transfer broke on to slow connections)
- Faster initialization
- Change ddengine for multimonitor on single video card
- Dual screen / triple screen with mirror/ddengine/blit
- Added Delay query window after restart (to avoid multiple querywinodw accepts), server option
- Added server option to enable/disable uvnckeyboardhelper.exe in win8
Homepage – http://www.uvnc.com
Size: 2.88 MB