Netop Remote Control gives you fast, reliable remote connectivity and the tool set you need to ensure fast issue resolution. Whether serving end users or remotely deployed equipment, NetOp Remote Control helps you decrease downtime and maintain all of your technical assets.
Your remote access solution should not compromise your network security. NetOp Remote Control provides complete audit trails, multi-factor authentication and the capability define user rights and permissions to specific network segments, devices and applications.
The program enables consolidated connectivity – across platforms, network segments and communication protocols. By consolidating their remote support with one solution, NetOp Remote Control customers decrease the overall cost and security risk of keeping multiple solutions current.
NetOp Remote Control is the complete solution for the service and support of your computers. From the completion of complex remote maintenance and file transfer, through remote user support, to network-wide software and hardware inventorying. All these functions come under a single, intuitive GUI, securely protected by sophisticated authentication, encrypted connections and comprehensive rights management. With NetOp Remote Control you can access and control systems from anywhere.
Advanced remote control and support
- Enterprise remote support for anyone, anytime, anywhere
- Support and manage workstations, servers, POS, embedded systems, and mobile devices
- Broad platform support: Windows, Mac, Linux, Citrix, Windows Mobile, Android and iOS
- Reach your mobile workforce securely through any Internet connection
- Easily manage connections over a broad range of protocols
Trusted and secure remote access
- Strong encryption with up to 256-bit AES ensures data integrity
- Centralized 2 and 3-factor authentication protects from unauthorized access
- Superior integration with Directory Services, RSA SecurID and Smartcards
- Granular control over all user permissions through individual or group policies
- Monitor, log and investigate with customized audit trails and session recordings
Lower the cost of support
- Scalable to any size business and easy to deploy across networks
- Consolidate your remote tools into one secure enterprise solution
- Manage system services, registry, processes, hardware and software information
- Provide real-time, secure user support inside or outside of your network
- Troubleshoot problems without interrupting end-users or critical processes
Meet security compliance regulations
- Lower the cost of demonstrating compliance with complete audit trails
- 256-bit AES encryption protects data and meets regulatory standards
- Achieve PCI, ISO and HIPAA compliance requirements for authentication and encryption
- Data transmission protected with FIPS 140-2 standard algorithms
- Meet government, health-care, retail and financial services security requirements
Powerful and flexible support tools
- Intuitive functions for the support team across your entire enterprise
- Automate programs and common support tasks to save time and resources
- Communicate with end-users through chat, annotation, audio and video
- Share screens, run applications and transfer files with anyone, anywhere
- Manage computers with no active OS using Intel vPro support
Changes new in NetOp Remote Control 12.83:
- Netop Remote Control version 12.83 is a security update for the Windows based Host module.
- This version changes the default settings when saving Host log files locally:
- Log files saved locally are restricted to the Netop Host folder.
- Administrators can still use custom paths to save Host log files by editing the netop.ini file.
- Upgrading to version 12.83 will preserve existing custom paths by creating an entry in the netop.ini file automatically.
- No changes necessary when saving log files to Netop Portal or Security Server
- The free trial period is reduced from 30 days to 15 days.
Changes new in NetOp Remote Control 12.82:
- An exciting new feature – Confirm Access via Email (CAvE). With CAvE, a group of designated users can confirm remote control sessions are approved before the session begins by responding to an automated email notification. Remote support of unattended devices is easier and more secure than ever.
- Stability improvements and minor bug fixes for Linux and macOS Hosts.
- Announcing limited support for Windows XP. Version 12.82 will be the final version released by Netop with support for Windows XP (Host modules). Netop will continue to support the Host for Windows XP according to our Product Lifecycle Policy.
Changes new in NetOp Remote Control 12.81:
- Introduces the new Confirm access via email feature, which works as an alternative and complementary means to the Confirm access feature for unattended devices.
- The addition of the Confirm access via email feature to the Confirm access role helps provide better security.
Changes new in NetOp Remote Control 12.80:
- With version 12.80, the Netop Host for macOS was migrated to a64-bit architecture. Support for thesecuritymechanisms introduced with macOS 10.14 Mojave have also been included.Version 12.80 of the Netop Host for macOS also supportsthe Netop Remote Control PortalConnection Manager serviceintroduced on June 18, 2019.The Portal Connection Manager serves as a meeting hub for Netop Guests and Hosts and is responsible for managing connections between modules. The new Connection Manager serviceprovides improved stability, enhanced security and an improved user experience.When using the Netop Host for macOS with the new Portal Connection Manager service, the communication profile is automatically set to use Netop Portal Access Rights.Portal accounts created after June 18, 2019 use the new Connection Managerservice by default. Portal accounts created prior to June 18, 2019 must be migrated to the new service manuallyTo use the new Connection Manager service, all the modules connecting to the Portal must be upgraded to version 12.77 or higher for Windows, version 12.80 or higher for macOS, and version 12.79 or higher for Linux.
- Administrators for Netop Portal Accounts interested in migrating to the latest versionof the Portal Connection Managershould contact Netop to discuss necessary prerequisites and schedule a migration.Refer to the Netop Knowledge Base articlefor more information on how the macOS Host supports macOS permissions.Finally, Netop Remote Control version 12.80 officially provides support for Windows Server 2019 for the Guest, Host and WebConnect modules.
- The Netop Guest and Netop Host forWindows XP no longer try to automatically update themselves.
- The Host version 12.78 running on Windows XP now appears in the list of available Hosts in WebConnect v3.
Changes in NetOp Remote Control 12.79:
With version 12.79, we improved the Netop Linux Host by adding support for the new Connection Manager service as previously done in version 12.77 for the Netop Windows Host. The Connection Manager serves as a meeting hub for Netop Guests and Hosts and is responsible for managing the connections between modules. The Connection Manager support in the Netop Linux Host provides improved stability, enhanced security and an improved user experience.
Some of the benefits of the new Connection Manager service are listed below:
- The ability to see for how long a device is online/offline
- Improved searching and filtering capabilities
- The ability to create favorite devices
When using the Netop Linux Host with the new Connection Manager, the communication profile is automatically set to use the Netop Portal Access Rights.
Customers with a subscription to Netop Remote Control receive automatic updates as part of Netop’s software as a service (SaaS) offering and will notice these changes and improvements as soon as their installed software has been updated.
- The Host now reconnects to the Netop Portal after a network interruption that occurs in between the Host and the Connection Manager
Homepage – https://www.netop.com/remote-support.htm
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Size: 26.1 MB