Netop Remote Control gives you fast, reliable remote connectivity and the tool set you need to ensure fast issue resolution. Whether serving end users or remotely deployed equipment, NetOp Remote Control helps you decrease downtime and maintain all of your technical assets.
Your remote access solution should not compromise your network security. NetOp Remote Control provides complete audit trails, multi-factor authentication and the capability define user rights and permissions to specific network segments, devices and applications.
The program enables consolidated connectivity – across platforms, network segments and communication protocols. By consolidating their remote support with one solution, NetOp Remote Control customers decrease the overall cost and security risk of keeping multiple solutions current.
NetOp Remote Control is the complete solution for the service and support of your computers. From the completion of complex remote maintenance and file transfer, through remote user support, to network-wide software and hardware inventorying. All these functions come under a single, intuitive GUI, securely protected by sophisticated authentication, encrypted connections and comprehensive rights management. With NetOp Remote Control you can access and control systems from anywhere.
Advanced remote control and support
- Enterprise remote support for anyone, anytime, anywhere
- Support and manage workstations, servers, POS, embedded systems, and mobile devices
- Broad platform support: Windows, Mac, Linux, Citrix, Windows Mobile, Android and iOS
- Reach your mobile workforce securely through any Internet connection
- Easily manage connections over a broad range of protocols
Trusted and secure remote access
- Strong encryption with up to 256-bit AES ensures data integrity
- Centralized 2 and 3-factor authentication protects from unauthorized access
- Superior integration with Directory Services, RSA SecurID and Smartcards
- Granular control over all user permissions through individual or group policies
- Monitor, log and investigate with customized audit trails and session recordings
Lower the cost of support
- Scalable to any size business and easy to deploy across networks
- Consolidate your remote tools into one secure enterprise solution
- Manage system services, registry, processes, hardware and software information
- Provide real-time, secure user support inside or outside of your network
- Troubleshoot problems without interrupting end-users or critical processes
Meet security compliance regulations
- Lower the cost of demonstrating compliance with complete audit trails
- 256-bit AES encryption protects data and meets regulatory standards
- Achieve PCI, ISO and HIPAA compliance requirements for authentication and encryption
- Data transmission protected with FIPS 140-2 standard algorithms
- Meet government, health-care, retail and financial services security requirements
Powerful and flexible support tools
- Intuitive functions for the support team across your entire enterprise
- Automate programs and common support tasks to save time and resources
- Communicate with end-users through chat, annotation, audio and video
- Share screens, run applications and transfer files with anyone, anywhere
- Manage computers with no active OS using Intel vPro support
Changes in NetOp Remote Control 12.77:
Product improvements in Netop Remote Control version 12.77 are the direct result of a new Connection Manager service within the Netop Remote Control Portal. As the name suggests, the Connection Manager serves as a meeting hub for Netop Guests and Hosts and is responsible for managing the connections between modules. For customers using the Netop Portal, the release of version 12.77 provides increased stability, enhanced security, and an improved user experience.
Customers with a subscription to Netop Remote Control receive automatic updates as part of Netop’s software as a service (SaaS) offering and will notice these changes and improvements as soon as their installed software has been updated.
Customers using the Netop Portal with perpetually licensed Guest and Host modules can request access to the new Connection Managers service once they have upgraded all modules connecting to their Portal account to version 12.77 or better. Administrators for existing Netop Portal Accounts who are interested in taking advantage of this release should contact Netop to discuss necessary prerequisites and schedule a migration to the new Connection Manager.
- Improvements have been made to the Connection Manager resulting in fewer disconnects and improved connectivity between Guest and Host modules.
- When using the Netop Portal as a communication profile and Netop Portal as the Guest Access Method, the Guest module will only display devices the current user has permissions to connect with.
Improved User Experience
- The Netop Guest interface includes two new buttons allowing the Guest user to Filter the list of available Hosts and Reload the list when changes to the status of a device have been registered.
- When a version 12.77 Guest (or later) connects via the updated Portal Connection Manager to a version 12.77 (or later) Host, the Filter button allows the Guest user to filter Hosts by Host name, ID or operating system.
- The Reload button is enabled whenever a change in status for one of the listed Hosts is detected. Host status is changed when permissions are altered and when a change in online/offline state is detected. Once enabled, the Reload button updates the user interface with the current status of the Hosts the user is authorized to connect with.
- In addition to filtering, version 12.77 introduces infinite scrolling to the list of Hosts displayed within the Guest interface. As the user scrolls through the listing of available Hosts, new entries to the list are populated immediately until the end of the list is reached.
Homepage – https://www.netop.com/remote-support.htm
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Size: 25.3 MB