DameWare Remote Support 12 (DRS) (formerly DameWare NT Utilities) lets you manage servers, notebooks and laptops remotely so you can quickly support end-users.
It includes desktop remote control and the ability to complete Windows Administration tasks remotely right from the DameWare Remote Support Console!
With DRS, you can connect to a computer and control the desktop as if you were physically sitting at the keyboard. You can perform any action remotely including installing software and drivers, changing configuration settings, and troubleshooting issues.
With DameWare Remote Support 12 you can resolve many Windows problems without having to take remote control of the computer. DRS lets you manage and administer Windows computers remotely from a single console.
Also DameWare Remote Support 12 lets you manage and update Microsoft Active Directory. You can add, delete and update objects such as Organizational Units (OUs), Containers, Users, Groups and Computers. It also supports managing extended attributes such as photo, logo and employee ID.
- Troubleshoot end-user problems using remote control
- Remotely manage and administer Windows computers
- Update and maintain Microsoft Active Directory
- Inventory and export server and laptop configurations
DameWare Remote Support allows you to remotely export information from Windows computers. You can export information about disk drives, printers, services, network shares, software and much more. All information is available in common formats including XML and CSV.
DameWare Remote Support 12 Key Features:
- Remotely reboot servers and notebooks
- Start and stop Windows Services
- Clear and view Windows Event Logs
- Copy and delete files on remote computers
- Manage Windows Active Directory
- Take full control of the end-user’s desktop in one click
- Chat with the end-user as you troubleshoot problems
- Take screenshots of remote desktops
- Automatically install agents as you need them
- Remote Support Software that’s easy to use
Changes in DameWare Remote Support 12:
- Support for unattended over-the-Internet remote session: Connect to remote computers outside the network without the presence of end-users (requires deployment in centralized mode and configuration of Internet proxy).
- Switch deployment modes with one click: Ability to easily change running mode between DameWare Mini Remote Control standalone mode and centralized mode.
- Ability to search endpoints from host lists in DameWare Mini Remote Control console.
- Platform installation support and remote connectivity support for Windows 10.
Homepage – https://www.dameware.com
Size: 75.2 MB