QuiteRSS is an open-source cross-platform RSS/Atom news feeds reader for Windows, Linux and Mac. It is a quite fast and comfortable to the user.
QuiteRSS has tab support, as well as basic web browsing functions, like back and forward buttons, the ability to change the font size.
This RSS Reader lets you import data from XML or OPML file format, switch to a full screen mode.
QuiteRSS proves to be a reliable program that comes bundled with a decent pack of features for helping you read news in a clean and intuitive environment.
Also you can create a list with favorite feeds, as well as tag feeds with different labels (e.g. important, work, personal).
QuiteRSS supports the system tray integration with the ability to show the number of unread feeds in the system tray icon.
- Embedded browser (Webkit core)
- Feed and news filters: new, unread, starred, deleted (for news until restart application)
- User filters
- Proxy configuration: automatic or manual
- Feed import wizard: Search feed URL if site URL was entered
- Click to Flash
- Mark news starred
- Automatic update feeds: on startup, by timer
- Automatic cleanup on close using criterias
- Enable/Disable images in news preview
- Ability to quickly hide feed tree (for comfortable viewing)
- Open feed or news in own tab
- Quick news filter and quick search in browser
- Sound notification on new news
- Popup notification on new news
- Show new or unread news counter on tray icon
- Minimize on system tray: on start, on close, on minimize
- Import/Export feeds (OPML-files)
- Free working set (Windows)
Supported Languages: English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Chinese (China), Chinese (Taiwan), Czech, Dutch, Farsi, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Portugal), Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Tajik, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
Changes in QuiteRSS 0.19.1 (2019-11-17):
- Changed: Qt 5.13.2 (Windows)
- Changed: OpenSSL 1.1.1d (Windows)
- Fixed: Parsing of some feeds
Changes in QuiteRSS 0.19.2 (2019-11-26):
- Fixed: Problems with msvcp140.dll and vcruntime140.dll (Windows)
- Added: App style: dark
- Fixed: Images are not displayed in some feeds
- Fixed: Sometimes news filter did not work when updating feeds
Homepage – https://quiterss.org
Size: 26.4 MB