TurboFTP is a secure FTP client program (supports FTP over SSL/TLS and SFTP over SSH2) for Windows. It allows you to transfer files (upload or download) at turbo speed between your computer and virtually any FTP server with exceptional ease and when necessary, with strong encryption of industrial strength.
TurboFTP has an intuitive user interface, a wealth of features and secure file transfer capability. It is the right software tool for tasks like uploading Web site, scheduled file synchronization and backup, and mission critical corporate file transfers.
TurboFTP Sync Service Module provides a scalable and high-performance FTP file replication service based on TurboFTP’s proven technology. That helps you destribute data across network efficiently and securely.
You can have an notification e-mail sent to you upon completion of each schedule task or by error. It automatically attempts to resume broken transfer, redial and reconnect after detected lost of connection.
TurboFTP Key Features :
- Sync Service Module. Run schedule tasks in NT service. Support dependency of tasks, multiple simultaneous schedule tasks and different dialup connection for individual site. Run programs before and after a schedule task.
- Auto Upload New Files and/or Updated Files in Local Folder. Watch a local folder and automatically upload any new files dropped in it and/or updated files. This feature can be run as NT service in Sync Service Module.
- Security. Secure FTP file transfer protected with SSL(Secure Socket Layer, including implicit/explicit SSL) and TLS (Transport Layer Security). Support SFTP over SSH2. Support OTP S/Key (MD4, MD5) password encryption.
- Schedule File Transfer. Built-in Task Scheduler to schedule file transfer schedule and automated folder synchronization. Send E-mail report upon compete.
- Folder Synchronizer. Offers visual real-time comparison of local and FTP directory structures, helps you synchronize, backup files and directories with minimum efforts.
- MODE-Z support and Built-in Compress/Decompress Utility. Support on-the-fly data compression using MODE-Z. You can also extract and create archives in Zip, GZip or Tar formats in TurboFTP.
- Strong interruption and stall protection. Backed by Auto Dial, Smart Keep Alive, Auto Reconnect and broken transfer resume.
- Firewall/Proxy support. Get through firewall and proxy servers including HTTP Proxy, SOCKS 4/4a/5.
- Large file support. Support files larger than 2Gb on FAT32 and files larger than 4Gb on NTFS file system.
- Intuitive. Upload files right from Windows Explorer with the powerful Upload Wizard. Connection Wizard for absolute novice. One-click access to any folder with bookmarks.
Changes in TurboFTP 6.90 Build 1178 – May 22, 2020:
- Added SFTP tab in Site Settings for site specific SSH cipher, host key, MAC, Kex and compression algorithms selection.
- Added SSL tab in Site Settings for SSL protocol selection and custom cipher string.
- Option ‘Preserve sub-folders’ for post-upload file move.
- Support of PuTTY ECDSA key.
- Added support of rsa-sha2-512, rsa-sha2-256 in server and client public key authentication.
- ‘No matching mac found’ fixed by updating hmac algorithms. The following weak algorithms have been removed: hmac-md5, hmac-md5-96, rc4, blowfish.
- Error handling OpenSSH extended request resulting in ‘invalid packet format’ error.
- SSH sock connection error message not precise.
- SFTP PGP upload results in file corruption in case of text file.
- Public SSH key is rejected by server with error “server doesn’t accept client public key”.
Changes in TurboFTP 6.80 Build 1120 – June 05, 2019:
- Task Scheduler tasks disappear unexpectedly.
- Sync Service PGP keychain not reloaded after modification.
- Error loading PGP keys in keychain with stored passphrase.
Homepage – https://www.tbsoftinc.com
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
- Server 2003, 2008, 2008 R2, 2012, 2012, R2, 2016.