JaSFtp 12 is a SFTP (Secure FTP) Automation Software. Secure FTP, designed with automation in mind, so you do not have to spend time interactively transferring files. Automate SFTP to/from an intranet or internet server. Schedule ftp of files between your PC and the server, and automatically rename the files based on current month, day or time, if needed.
Simple user interface helps you transfer files interactively, but the goal is to create advanced SFtp and Ftp tasks that can be scheduled automatically or run manually. Supports a very flexible wildcard system to transfer multiple files at once. Supports subdirectory transfers. JaSFtp can automatically save files based on date/time or customized names. Email Notification of task failure based on task exit code.
JaSFtp automates both SFTP (Secure FTP) and FTP. Remote SFTP, FTP and local directory monitor can detect directory change and trigger ftp, zip, copy, delete tasks. JaSFtp can also detect file size, total files, file modification dates and trigger other tasks if required. Designed for Windows, Mac OSX, Linux and other Unix platforms.
JaSFtp 12 Technical Information:
- Support for both SSH protocols, SSH1 and SSH2
- FTP transfer protocols supported
- RSA, DSA public/private key file generation, in SSHTools, OpenSSH and SSH1 formats
- Password, Public key authentication
- 3DES, DES & Blowfish ciphers
- Optional Twofish, AES & CAST ciphers
- Stateful decryption counter (SDCTR) mode cipher for AES
- SHA1, MD5 Message Authentication Codes (MACS)
- Supports reading of PuTTY and SSH.com public/private keys
- Public key subsystem
- ZLIB compression
- SSH2 custom channels
- HTTP, SOCKS 4 and SOCKS 5 proxy support
- diffie-hellman-group-exchange-sha1 Key Exchange
Supported OS: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit), Server 2008, 2012, 2016
Size: 53.1 MB