FileZilla Client is a fast and reliable cross-platform FTP, FTPS and SFTP client. It has lots of useful features and an intuitive interface. The program lets you transfer files and navigate among folders, Web sites, and your computer.
It is a powerful FTP-client for 32-bit and 64-bit Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7, 8, 10 for file uploading and downloading to and from your FTP site, server, or host. This software enables you to perform multiple file transfers simultaneously.
FileZilla uses GSS authentication and encryption using Kerberos. It has been designed for ease of use and with support for as many features as possible, while still being fast and reliable.
FileZilla is open source software distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License. Runs on Windows, Linux, BSD, OSX and more. FileZilla is available in many languages.
- Easy to use
- Supports FTP, FTP over SSL/TLS (FTPS) and SSH File Transfer Protocol (SFTP)
- IPv6 support
- Available in many languages
- Supports resume and transfer the files larger than 4GB
- Tabbed user interface
- Powerful Site Manager and transfer queue
- Drag and drop support
- Configurable transfer speed limits
- Filename filters
- Directory comparison
- Network configuration wizard
- Remote file editing
- HTTP/1.1, SOCKS5 and FTP-Proxy support
- Logging to file
- Synchronized directory browsing
- Remote file search
- Closs platform
Changes in FileZilla 3.44.2 (2019-08-15):
- MSW: Fixed a crash if using predefined sites through fzdefaults.xml
- Fixes to protocol selection glitches in the Site Manager
- Increase maximum length of response lines when using FTP
Changes in FileZilla 3.44.0 (2019-08-09):
- Multiple items can now be selected in the Site Manager
- Pressing F3 in the Site Manager opens a search dialog
- Add a reminder to the message log to switch to FTP over TLS each time a plain FTP connection is used
Bugfixes and minor changes:
- Fix loading of confirmed, known insecure hosts
- Building and running FileZilla now depends on libfilezilla >= 0.18.0 (https://lib.filezilla-project.org/)
- Fixed export in context menu of Site Manager to handle multiple selected items
Homepage – https://filezilla-project.org
FileZilla runs on Windows, Linux, BSD, Mac OS X and more.
Size: 7.56 MB