BulletProof FTP is a fully automated FTP client, with many advanced features. It includes automatic download resuming, leech mode, ftp search and much more.
BulletProof FTP Client is a software that helps you to transfer files. It automatically reconnects and resumes file transfers right from where it left off if the connection is lost, or no data is received for a specified period of time.
This FTP client is perfect for personal or corporate Webmasters, Software and Music traders. You can download files in any order, from any directory on an FTP site.
BulletProof FTP can monitor the clipboard, and when an FTP or HTTP (web site) url is copied into the application, it can instantly connect to the appropriate site in the background and start transferring.
BulletProof FTP Client Features:
- Automatically reconnect and resume from where it left off if the connection is lost, or no data is received for a specified period of time. This works with uploading as well!
- Browse the FTP site from the cache while off line or transferring – this does not open another connection to the FTP server like other FTP clients.
- List hidden files
- Leech mode – on FTP servers that have a specified limit that you can download.
- Bullet Proof FTP can disconnect, reconnect and keep downloading automatically when your download credit runs out.
- Monitor the clipboard, and when an ftp or http (web site) url is copied into it, it can instantly connect to the appropriate site in the background and start transferring.
- Queue files on more than one site for download.
- Proxy/firewall support
- HTTP downloading with support for redirected URLs
- Local file listing with rename/delete/make directory support
- Import site listings from Cute FTP, WS_FTP, and FTP Explorer. With Cute FTP and FTP Explorer, the passwords are also imported.
- Remote mirroring – BPFTP will automatically download new files, resume half-downloaded files, and skip files you already have. You can download entire sites.
- Windows-style file finding ability. ie, enter a wildcard and other details about a file, and BPFTP will search an entire FTP site and download every file that matches.
- Plus everything else you’d expect in an FTP client, and a few things you wouldn’t. And its a very small download, NO extra support files/DLLs needed.
Changes in BulletProof FTP Client 2010.74:
- Update: Upgrade Available: When the program is up-to-date, a message is now displayed in the log-window versus using an interactive (modal) dialog requiring the user to click OK.
- Fix: It was possible for the ftp-server to send a “mangled” directory listing (that does not adhere to standards) which could cause the program to raise an Access-Violation.
- Update: In processing *very* large directories (with over 1000 files), the program would “freeze” as it processed. Added hooks to process Windows-Messages.
- Fix: Correction for the storage location in the Windows Registry for user-interface elements on the main form. Previous location was “SoftwareBulletProof SoftwareBulletProof FTP Client”, new location is “SoftwareBulletProof SoftwareBulletProof FTP Client 2010”
- Fix: Installed a MinWidth for columns within the Local and Remote files listing, this will keep the column from being “hid” with a width < 0
Homepage – http://www.bpftp.com
Size: 3.01 MB