Tixati is a peer-to-peer file sharing program that uses the popular BitTorrent protocol, allowing many peers to form a cooperative swarm and download very large files with great efficiency.
The program is a free and easy to use client featuring detailed views of all aspects of the torrent swarm, including peers, pieces, files, and trackers.
Also included are powerful bandwidth charting and throttling capabilities, and a full DHT implementation. Low memory usage. Support for “magnet links“, so no need to download .torrent files if a simple magnet-link is available. Super-efficient peer choking/unchoking algorithms ensure the fastest downloads. Peer connection encryption for added security, as well as IPv6 support.
Advanced bandwidth charting of overall traffic and per-transfer traffic, with separate classification of outbound traffic for trading and seeding.
Tixati also featuring Customizable event logging for each download, and individual event logs for all peers within the swarm.
This application has expert local file management functions which allow you to move files to a different location even while downloading is still in progress. Highly flexible bandwidth throttling, including trading/seeding proportion adjustment and adjustable priority for individual transfers and peers. Full DHT (Distributed Hash Table) and PEX implementation for trackerless torrents as well as for torrents with an announce, including detailed traffic graphs and customizable event logging.
Tixati works well with the default settings, but there are a few things every user should do to make sure they are getting the fastest download speeds possible. Because internet connection speeds and latency can vary greatly, you should feel free to experiment with the settings to find what works best for you.
Tixati is better than the rest:
- Simple and easy to use
- Ultra-fast downloading algorithms
- DHT, PEX, and Magnet Link support
- Super-efficient peer selection and choking
- RC4 connection encryption for added security
- Detailed bandwidth management and charting
- Advanced features such as RSS, IP Filtering, Event Scheduler
- Easy and quick install – no java, no .net
- NO Spyware NO Ads NO Nonsense
- new internal GUI framework that properly scales on high-DPI displays like 2K and 4K
- bandwidth throttle re-engineered for much more CPU-efficient operation
- search algorithms and RSS filter updated to better support international character equivalencies
- word-breaking code in search algorithms and RSS filter updated to support all Unicode word-break sequences
- RSS-XML parser major updates, better compatibility with non-conforming feeds
- now support tracker/RSS/IPFilter authenticated URLs that contain a user name with an @ symbol
- several UPNP / NAT-PMP problems fixed, including one that could cause a crash
- HTTP server that runs the WebUI has been fully rewritten
- WebUI HTTPS certificate parsing and management routines fully rewritten
- several optimizations in WebUI chart rendering routines
- fixed WebUI outgoing bandwidth chart mime type
- updated SHA1 and SHA3 hashers for improved performance
- updated RC4 encryption routines for better throughput
- several improvements to treeview controls used throughout the program, less RAM usage, faster sorting
- new file system access and bandwidth charts in Help > Diagnostics menu
- several minor fixes and optimizations when saving .dat program config-files
- all GUI icons now scale correctly with font-size changes
- GUI frame thickness and control spacing now scales proportionally to configured font-size
- default max units now set to T everywhere
- charts now have correct layout and spacing in high-DPI modes
- charts now fully support 64-bit data sets without visual overflow
- fixed problems with chart display accuracy when using base-2 units
- several math fixes and optimizations in chart painting routines, more accurate and faster output
- fixed problems with auto-scroll in chat rooms
- fixed label ellipsizing problems in several areas
- improved color-text drawing routines, much lower CPU usage
- fixed minor problems with clipboard copy operations in chat rooms and private messages
- color-selector in settings fully re-engineered, now renders correctly in high-DPI modes, uses less CPU
- fixed font size setting desynchonization problem when adjusting from tray menu
- memory state diagnostic chart is now more accurate when dealing with large numbers of small allocations
- updated linked OpenSSL libraries to most recent
- updated IP-Country location tables
- several minor fixes to RPM and DEB file packages for Linux systems
- many other minor adjustments and tweaks throughout the program
Homepage – https://www.tixati.com
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Size: 14.2 MB