Tixati is a peer-to-peer file sharing program that uses the popular BitTorrent protocol, allowing many peers to form a cooperative swarm and download very large files with great efficiency.
The program is a free and easy to use client featuring detailed views of all aspects of the torrent swarm, including peers, pieces, files, and trackers.
Also included are powerful bandwidth charting and throttling capabilities, and a full DHT implementation. Low memory usage. Support for “magnet links“, so no need to download .torrent files if a simple magnet-link is available. Super-efficient peer choking/unchoking algorithms ensure the fastest downloads. Peer connection encryption for added security, as well as IPv6 support.
Advanced bandwidth charting of overall traffic and per-transfer traffic, with separate classification of outbound traffic for trading and seeding.
Tixati also featuring Customizable event logging for each download, and individual event logs for all peers within the swarm.
This application has expert local file management functions which allow you to move files to a different location even while downloading is still in progress. Highly flexible bandwidth throttling, including trading/seeding proportion adjustment and adjustable priority for individual transfers and peers. Full DHT (Distributed Hash Table) and PEX implementation for trackerless torrents as well as for torrents with an announce, including detailed traffic graphs and customizable event logging.
Tixati works well with the default settings, but there are a few things every user should do to make sure they are getting the fastest download speeds possible. Because internet connection speeds and latency can vary greatly, you should feel free to experiment with the settings to find what works best for you.
Tixati is better than the rest:
- Simple and easy to use
- Ultra-fast downloading algorithms
- DHT, PEX, and Magnet Link support
- Super-efficient peer selection and choking
- RC4 connection encryption for added security
- Detailed bandwidth management and charting
- Advanced features such as RSS, IP Filtering, Event Scheduler
- Easy and quick install – no java, no .net
- NO Spyware NO Ads NO Nonsense
- individual per-channel tray activity notification options in right-click menu in channel list
- individual per-contact tray online notification options in right-click menu in contact list
- incoming peer connection encryption negotiation has more intelligent rate-limiting algorithm, less CPU load under extreme conditions
- fixed problems with file/directory links (reparse points) in Windows
- new compiler and build system for both Windows and Linux platforms, which produces more compact and efficient program executables
- much better startup behavior when previous instance is still saving configuration .dat files
- fixed several compatibility problems with older Windows systems like XP and Vista
- fixed problems with excessive file/link association prompting in Linux
- UPNP client implementation completely re-written, now operates much more reliably with more router models
- fixed problems with Bandwidth Auto-Limiter IPv6 traceroute operation in Windows build
- column widths now save correctly on GTK build
- fixed force-polling option in Settings > Transfers > Files
- fixed problems with Home view event log settings persisting between sessions
- delay options for Auto-Startup now go up to 30 minutes
- prevent Auto-Shutdown in first 2 minutes of program running or first 2 minutes since feature activated
- tweaked DHT port confirmation timings, status indication is now more accurate
- fixed several DHT warning dialogs that were not showing reliably under certain error conditions
- spread out post-stop piece flushing interval randomization, for less stress on disk cache when many transfers are stopped
- better memory fault tracking, differentiates failures due to true lack of system memory vs malformed allocation requests
- fixed rare crashes during UPNP port mapping negotiation on Linux build
- icon rendering routines fully re-worked for more accurate and faster display in very high DPI modes
- fixed several display problems in Bandwidth Auto-Limiter advanced view
- tracker timing system fully revised, now uses combination of uptime and clock so that system suspend/pause does not cause disruptions
- extended tracker soft-start interval after system resume, allowing previously connected trackers to assert priority over others
- UPNP and NAT-PMP timings now based on combination of system uptime and clock, preventing mapping disruptions after suspend/pause
- more responsive DHT search transfer/channel selection algorithms, to give better recovery after network disruptions
- channel gather/announce operations are slightly more aggressive now, giving quicker results especially for firewalled users
- updated IP location tables
- several other minor fixes and tweaks in the GUI
Homepage – https://www.tixati.com
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Size: 14.0 MB