Tixati is a peer-to-peer file sharing program that uses the popular BitTorrent protocol, allowing many peers to form a cooperative swarm and download very large files with great efficiency.
The program is a free and easy to use client featuring detailed views of all aspects of the torrent swarm, including peers, pieces, files, and trackers.
Also included are powerful bandwidth charting and throttling capabilities, and a full DHT implementation. Low memory usage. Support for “magnet links“, so no need to download .torrent files if a simple magnet-link is available. Super-efficient peer choking/unchoking algorithms ensure the fastest downloads. Peer connection encryption for added security, as well as IPv6 support.
Advanced bandwidth charting of overall traffic and per-transfer traffic, with separate classification of outbound traffic for trading and seeding.
Tixati also featuring Customizable event logging for each download, and individual event logs for all peers within the swarm.
This application has expert local file management functions which allow you to move files to a different location even while downloading is still in progress. Highly flexible bandwidth throttling, including trading/seeding proportion adjustment and adjustable priority for individual transfers and peers. Full DHT (Distributed Hash Table) and PEX implementation for trackerless torrents as well as for torrents with an announce, including detailed traffic graphs and customizable event logging.
Tixati works well with the default settings, but there are a few things every user should do to make sure they are getting the fastest download speeds possible. Because internet connection speeds and latency can vary greatly, you should feel free to experiment with the settings to find what works best for you.
Tixati is better than the rest:
- Simple and easy to use
- Ultra-fast downloading algorithms
- DHT, PEX, and Magnet Link support
- Super-efficient peer selection and choking
- RC4 connection encryption for added security
- Detailed bandwidth management and charting
- Advanced features such as RSS, IP Filtering, Event Scheduler
- Easy and quick install – no java, no .net
- NO Spyware NO Ads NO Nonsense
- completely revised webseed support
- magnet links now fully support HTTP/HTTPS webseeds via the ws= and as= attributes
- webseed TLS connections now forward proper host names through Server Name Indication
- fixed problems with webseed HTTP request path compilation in multi-file downloads, now always caches original names
- better response overflow protection for webseeds to avoid wasted bandwidth
- magnet links support meta-info HTTP/HTTPS download via the xs= attribute
- consecutive piece selection for webseed connections allows for more efficient pipelining and higher speeds
- better connection timing algorithm for webseeds, support for request pipelining on keep-alive connections
- template for copying magnet links in Settings > Transfers > Magnet-Links now also supports [webmeta] tag
- support magnet links from web-based video platforms like PeerTube and BitChute
- fixed several problems with HTTP redirect handling and loop detection in trackers / webseeds / RSS
- raised asynchronous piece-saving queue maximum length to avoid slowdowns in downloads with very small piece size
- fully revised peer connection and choke/unchoke timing algorithms
- much faster peer connection upon initial download startup
- fixed problems with temporary peer lockout when restarting transfers
- better error handling when creating directories for new multi-file downloads
- several minor protocol-level fixes in the HTTP server that powers the WebUI system
- fixed crash during move operations on multi-file transfers containing zero-length files
- better cleanup in TLS adapter, prevents rare crash when using HTTPS trackers / webseeds / RSS
- named-host SSL SOCKS or HTTPS proxy connections now correctly forward host name via Server Name Indication
- improved memory allocation error handling, can now better detect erroneous allocations vs true out-of-memory conditions
- other minor improvements in the GUI
Homepage – https://www.tixati.com
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Size: 14.0 MB