BitTornado allows a bit more adjustments than the original client. This client features an enhanced console/curses mode, lots of new features under the hood, and is generally one of the most advanced clients out there.
Get this if you need to limit your bandwidth, or you want more control of your torrents. The most noticeable differences are the ability to adjust upload rate and the number of maximum uploads.
BitTornado also includes pre-defined settings for various types of Internet connections.
- Multiple downloads in single window
- ABC-Tweak to modify ABC display interface with yourself
- Queueing system with priority
- Supporting on-hold, pause, resume, queue, remove operations
- Minimize to taskbar
- Displaying torrent details and advanced details
- Supporting global setting such as maxport, minport, maxupload, upload transfer rate
- Supporting local setting for each torrent as well
- Choosable upload options when download is done [unlimited, timer, sharesize]
- Supporting advanced setting from BitTornado
- Supporting BitTornado’s super-seed mode
- Simutaneous downloads
- Choosable between download to the specific folder or always ask for the folder
- Supporting manual adding torrent from both file and url
- Supporting automatic adding torrent from url (when you click on .torrent file)
- Including make torrent file program
- Displaying number of real peer, seed on tracker (for tracker that supports scrape data)
- Supporting add, delete, queue, pause, resume and query current torrent status via Web Interface
- Torrent won’t be blocked in queue, ABC will reduce torrent’s priority and force it to queue which user can set timer for these conditions if:
- torrent can’t connect tracker;
- seeding torrent has no one download;
- torrent can’t get any byte from other peers;
Changes in BitTornado 0.3.18:
- Encryption now available
Homepage – http://www.bittornado.com
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, 7 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Size: 4.11 MB