BitSpirit is a powerful and easy-to-use BitTorrent client. It provides not only full BitTorrent protocol implementation but also many personalized features.
Such features as: Cache mechanism, High speed, Powerful files management function, Various running-time log, Integrated with IE, Favorite website management, Clipboard guard.
BitSpirit has simple and easy to use interface. It supports simultaneous downloads, download queue, UPnP port-maping, NAT traversal (UDP transport).
Moreover, it allows you to select downloads from multiple files torrent package, disk cache, chatting with other peers, torrent market, ipfilter, etc.
In version 3.0 or above versions of BitSpirit, it also supports Trackerless torrents, which is fully compatible with Mainline DHT.
BitSpirit Main Features:
- Clean UI, Multiple simultaneous downloads
- Torrent Share
- Preview while downloading
- Trackerless support (Mainline DHT, v3.0.0+)
- Multi-tracker support
- Disk cache
- Fast job resume
- File selecting support
- UPnP, NAT Traversal support
- Protocol Encryption
- Easy-to-use download management
- Shutdown computer when job done
- HTTP/SOCKS4/5 proxy support
- High speed & Low CPU usage
- Unicode support (v3.5.0+)
- IPv6 support (v3.6.0+)
- Scheduled Tasks (v3.6.0+)
- Private Tracker support (v3.6.0+)
- magnet links support (v3.6.0+)
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8.
Language Support: Multi-Languages.
Changes in version 18.104.22.1680 Stable [Oct 22, 2010]:
- Improved: Memory management
- Added: bt.net.limit_local_bandwidth
Homepage – http://www.bitspirit.cc
Size: 2.43 MB