VSO Downloader is a multimedia downloader to grab streaming videos and audio from thousands of websites like Youtube, Metacafe, Vimeo, Dailymotion etc. The program sits in the background and can be set to automatically download media as you surf.
VSO Downloader does not depend on any browser, it automatically detects when you are watching an online video and downloads it to your hard drive. It is a simple tool that is easy to use, it automatically detects the current video and downloads it to your hard drive.
The downloader is entirely customizable, for example, you can automatically download all the detected videos, launch several downloads simultaneously, etc. Additionally, thousands of more media sources will be covered through support for HTTP and HTTPS protocols.
Files can be renamed as they are being downloaded from remote servers, and the engine ensures the highest possible speed is achieved. If a download stops, it can be resumed later. VSO Downloader supports VPNs and proxy servers too.
VSO Downloader has got a simple interface. Simple run the program and it will automatically keep track of any videos that you watch online. There is no need to manually add any URLs, it will automatically download the videos that you are watching to your hard disk.
The program comes with an Ad Blocker. Supports download resume and it is also compatible with HTTP, HTTPS protocols. You can configure the program to limit the number of files it downloads at a time or the number of threads to open per download. You can also filter the downloads by a minimum file size. The program will download the videos in its original format as it does not come with any converter.
- Download video streaming from thousands of sites like YouTube, Dailymotion, Metacafe and more video and audio streaming sites
- Streaming content is detected and downloaded automatically (no need to copy and paste URLs)
- Download HD video streaming by selecting HD resolution on your web page
- All formats supported: FLV, MP4, WMV, MP3, AVI, SWF…
- Download audio streaming from any site: Pandora, Grooveshark + more
- Download web radio, download radio stations
Audio and Video Converter integrated:
- Convert video files to various formats automatically after download: AVI, Xvid, AVI, H264, Mp4, Mpeg4, mobile phones and Apple formats: Ipad, Ipod, Iphone.
- MP3 converter integrated, download videos in MP3 + convert in FLAC and M4A
- Converter includes audio normalization setting
- Download YouTube to MP3
- Icecast (Shoutcast)
- HTTP Dynamic Streaming (HDS)
- Secure stream
- RTMP/RTMPT (downloads 50% for non registered users)
VPN and Proxy:
- Supports all main VPNs
- Download accelerator integrated
- Record streaming quickly and no longer wait on buffering
- Simultaneous download for multiple files
- Works independantly from all web browsers: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Opera, and more…
- Ad blocker: detects ads and does not download them
- Smart automated file renamer (manual file renaming also possible (F2))
- A resume function starts the download replay video from where it left off
- Pause one or all downloads
- Restart unfinished downloads when reopening program
- Apply filters to select which files are to be detected or ignored
- Decide to download all detected media automatically or upon your request
- Software works in background and you can be control it via tray icon
- Preview thumbnail for live file and download check
- 100% Clean and free
- No adware and spyware, or toolbars
- Free streaming downloader
The VSO Downloader Ultimate version includes:
- RTMP support
- Works with even more sites
- Convert to high quality mp3 format
- with more features coming…
Changes in VSO Downloader 188.8.131.52 (2019-10-02):
- [Bug] Remove VSO Media Player as long as it isn’t updated
- [Suggestion] Tick by default HTTPS detection
- [Suggestion] change the Downloader icon to the clean one
- [Bug] All VSO products not opening for no obvious reason
- [Feature Request] VSO Reporting Tool is not user-friendly.
Changes in VSO Downloader 184.108.40.206 (2019-06-25):
- [Bug] Downloader doesn’t detect video on Firefox if installed on a fresh window 10 installation
- [Bug] Secure HTTPS support doesn’t work
- [Bug] Autodetection no longer work
Homepage – http://www.vso-software.fr
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).