ReGet Deluxe is a modern dowload manager, offering a rich feature set to help you improve speed and organize your downloads, wherever they are from web, ftp, local network shares or media-streaming servers. It is extremely easy to setup, it integrates well into popular browsers so the downloads are transferred to the program automatically.
This download accelerator can download a file simultaneously in a number of sections to improve speed of your downloads and provides you with categories should you want to automatically organize your downloads into folders.
Wherever you have a dial-up (modem) connection to the Internet or super-fast cable or ADSL, ReGet Deluxe will fully utilize the bandwidth of your connection and download files in a blast!
But there are some advanced features too. For example, the complete customization, scheduler, macros, MSIE Spy, FTP Explorer. Also there are broad support for proxy-servers and authentication, partially downloaded files preview and recursive web-site downloading.
ReGet Deluxe Features:
Installation, Compatibility, Integration
- Auto-tuning Select your connection type/speed and app will automatically tune the download settings to use your Internet connection to its fullest extent.
- Browser integration ReGet Deluxe intercepts downloads from Microsoft Internet Explorer (and all IE-based browsers like Maxthon), as well as downloads from Mozilla Firefox and Opera.
- ReGet Bar allows you to monitor and control the app from your favorite browser.
- Proxy detection and support ReGet Deluxe automatically detects your browser proxy server settings.
- Three user interface modes Choose the interface mode (Simple, Advanced or Expert) according to your downloading needs and experience.
- Dial-up modem support features ReGet Deluxe has a built-in dial-up integration. You don’t have to run a lot of programs to download just one file. The app can dial up to your ISP, download files and hang up when the download is finished.
- Deep browser integration Advanced (low-level) browser integration allows ReGet Deluxe to intercept and process all types of links, including forms and redirection scripts.
- Floating window for link drops Drop one link or a lrage text with a number of links onto the floating window and ReGet Deluxe will start downloads.
- Supports file download (retrieval) from both file transfer (FTP) and web (HTTP) servers, secure web (HTTPS) and secure file transfer (SFTP) servers and supports FTP compression (MODE Z).
- Also supports mutlimedia streaming protocols (MMS, RTSP) and can retrieve media content thru these protocols.
- Resumes broken and paused downloads from where they were left off. It saves you time and traffic as you don’t have to download again what you already have on your hard-drive.
- No retreat, no surrender – ReGet Deluxe will make unlimited attempts to download the file until the download is completed.
- Online storage support – download from online file sharing and storage (like MySpace.com, iDrive.com, etc).
- LAN downloads – download files from the shares in your local network.
- Multi-section downloads 3-5 times speed improvement. This feature to split the files being downloaded in sections and download all the sections at the same time. That is from 300% to 500% improvement!
- The app can detect browser activity and automatically lower its traffic usage if the browser transfers data. That gives you the ability to browse the Internet without interrupting your downloads.
- If one particular download slows down, ReGet Deluxe can reconnect to a server, giving a jump start to your download.
- ReGet automatically searches for additional locations (mirrors) for your downloads and chooses the optimal location to download from.
- Traffic-limit mode allows you to adjust the bandwidth
Changes in ReGet Deluxe 5.2 Build 330 [07 July 2008]:
- Included new plugin for Mozilla Firefox 3 (back compatibility with Firefox 2)
- Included new plugin for Opera 9.5 (back compatibility with earlier versions)
Homepage – http://deluxe.reget.com
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8. (32-bit, 64-bit).
Size: 2.38 MB