Microsoft Windows and Office ISO Download Tool gives you an easy and comfortable way to download Windows or MS Office disk images.
This tool lets you download genuine Windows 7, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 ISO images directly from Microsoft’s servers.
Also it lets you download Microsoft Office 2010, Office 2013, Office 2016, Office 2019, Expression Studio and Office for Mac.
In the past, Microsoft provided disk images for many of their products through their subcontractor “Digital River”. These downloads were pulled in early 2014. Afterwards, Microsoft made a limited selection of downloads available on their TechBench site.
This tool is based on TechBench, and makes a range of hidden products available for download.
All languages that Microsoft makes available are included. Should Microsoft decide to make more languages available at a later point, they will also be added to the list.
The downloads for Office 2013 and 2016 are based on the Click-to-Run technology, and not the previous 32/64 bit architecture. You can use the Office Deployment Tool to manually create a full 32 or 64 bit installer for Office 2013, 2016 or Office 365, including Professional Plus.
Changes in Microsoft Windows and Office ISO Download Tool 8.21 (2019-08-23):
- Compressed downloads database;
- Error handling for monthly download days;
- Tool tips for texts that don’t fit into the available space.
Changes in Microsoft Windows and Office ISO Download Tool 8.20 (2019-08-22):
- Added Insider and developer versions up to build 18963;
- Added Windows Admin Center previews up to build 1908;
- Added Office 2019 for Mac build 16.28;
- Added database of 85,000 downloads from Microsoft (applications, disc images, slides, white papers, business presentations, podcasts, videos, e-books, product sheets etc. – Happy hunting for hidden treasures!
Homepage – https://www.heidoc.net
Requirements: Windows 7 or newer, .NET Framework 4.x, Internet Explorer 8 or newer.
Size: 4.22 MB