InstantGet is a powerful and efficient download manager and accelerator. It splits downloading files into multiple sections, downloading each section simultaneously to increase downloading speed up to 5 times faster.
InstantGet provides rich management features, that make it easier to organize your downloads and manage proxies and sites. It has many convenient features especially for downloaded files.
Downloaded files could be searched by URL, filename or comment. Supports ftp and http protocols, proxy servers, file redirects, cookies, directories with authorization.
InstantGet integrates seamlessly into Microsoft Internet Explorer to automatically handle your downloads and can monitor clipboard. You can also drag and drop download URLs or use InstantGet from command line.
The downloader is capable of creating unlimited numbers of categories for your files. Download jobs can be placed in specifically-named categories for quick and easy access.
- Rich management features. Manage downloads, sites, proxies, dial up connections conveniently.
- Ability to intercept ‘File Download’ in IE and WebBrowser applications (Internet Explorer 6.0 or greater).
- Seemless browser integration (Internet Explorer, AcooBrowser, FireFox, Opera, Mozilla, NetCaptor, …). Handle browser clicks, add to browser context menu, download all flashes from page, etc
- Ability to search downloaded files by URL, filename or comment.
- Integration of shell context menu on downloaded files.
- Support both ftp and http protocols.
- Support http/ftp/socks proxies.
- Support http redirection, cookies, directories with authorization.
- Skinned window frame.
- Clipboard monitoring.
- Drag and drop URL into small floating window to start downloading.
- Command line support.
- Category management for download jobs.
Changes in InstantGet 2.12 [Apr-22-2011]:
- Fixed the bug that some video files can’t be downloaded.
- Improved download interface.
- Small enhancements and a few bugs fixed.
Homepage – http://www.instantget.com
Size: 1.16 MB