Automize 12 is the leader in cross platform Automation software. Automize allows you to schedule tasks and automate them. Scheduler tasks can run by the second or minute, or on a hourly, daily, weekly, or monthly basis.
Additional features include email notifications on task failure, FTP browsing, ZIP file viewer, extensive logging, remote task control and more. You can choose the task from one of the many categories and then customize it to your needs.
Automize contains several pre-configured tasks, not commonly found in other applications, this includes automated SQL database queries, support for MS Office tasks, CGI testing and more. All of them offer a simple template that you can customize. In addition, the chaining feature can run tasks in sequence or conditionally depending on exit codes.
Automize supports dynamic variables to achieve advanced automation tasks. The program is written in Java and therefore cross-platform compatible.
Automize 12 Features:
- Automate and execute tasks as well as other software programs and applications. No programming or script knowledge is required.
- Email Notification for all tasks based on task exit code.
- Dynamic variables are supported for most tasks. Most tasks also generate variables which can be used in other tasks. Create advanced automation solutions using our Automize tasks in conjunction with variables, directory/file monitors and our task chaining system.
- Command and Windows Command tasks can run your batch files, scripts or executable programs. It can also terminate them or obtain their exit codes for use in other Automize tasks.
- Chain Task Integrator includes Commands, database sql, check email, Ftp, Web downloads, send email, url spider downloads and monitors, telnet, ping, copy, print files etc.. Run multiple programs, commands, ftp, email, web downloads etc.. in sequence with options depending on Exit codes.
- Automate FTP to/from an intranet or internet server. Schedule ftp of files between your PC and the server and automatically rename the files based on current month, day or time if needed. Ftp supports wildcards. Transfer multiple files at once. Supports Ftp logging.
- Schedule downloads of your favorite sports, weather, news or entertainment web page from the internet. You can automate downloads to a local filename based on the current month, day, or time for archiving. Web downloads supports Proxy Authorization for folks behind proxy servers.
- Monitor websites for any updates. Downloads any modified web page.
- Check email and download email with attachments. Only messages meeting user set subject, date or sender conditions are downloaded.
- Schedule email messages with attachments to multiple recipients.
- Database SQL. Automatically send sql statements to databases. Monitor a database table for changes
- Replay your Telnet commands on a schedule. The Advanced Telnet task can wait for your commands to finish (by detecting the telnet prompt) before sending the next telnet command.
- Ping a server to check if it is up. Maintains uptime statistics for your server.
- Automate programs, tasks or batch files with command line arguments. Launch a schedule program and pass command line arguments and start/working directory information to it.
- Zip files and directories using wildcards on schedule. Can append date/time to filename for archive purposes.
- Copy files and directories using wildcards on schedule. Can append date/time to filename for archive purposes
- Automate Microsoft Office products: Schedule a MS Access, Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint macro or other commandline startup switch. You can also schedule an Access macro and compact or repair the database.
- Print document files or delete files on schedule
- Monitor directory tree for changes
- Alarms, message reminders
Changes in Automize 12.05:
- Maverick SFTP library updated to version 1.7.20
- Fixes DH key size error.
- Allows private key which is not passphrase protected.
- Maverick Keygen Generates SSH public key without word “comment” at end.
Homepage – http://www.hiteksoftware.com
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit), Server 2008, 2012, 2016
- Mac OS X 10.11 and later (64bit).