Zoner Draw 5 is a universal graphics editor for everyone. It’s a set of professional tools for achieving great results with drawings, maps, blueprints, illustrations, Web graphics, and more!
Zoner Draw is powerful vector graphics editor with intuitive user interface. Use it to create internet graphics, illustrations, leaflets, price lists, greeting cards, postcards, maps, building plans, business cards, letterheads and more.
Main features: tools for creating curves, rectangles, ellipses, polygons, stars, tables, barcodes, artistic and paragraph text. Fully editable object styles – pen, fill, shadow, transparency, object operations – combinations, weld, trim. Supportes Adobe plug-in bitmap filters, multi-page documents with layers, grid and guidelines, billboard printing, multiple copying along curve.
This Zoner software can import bitmap formats and major vector formats – AI, EPS, PS, CDR 8, CMX 7, DXF, EMF, WMF and more. Zoner Draw 5 contains several other useful tools for your graphics work – Zoner GIF Animator and Zoner Photo Studio Classic.
Editing Imported Photos:
Compared to previous versions, Zoner Draw 5 has vastly expanded functions for editing bitmaps, and especially photographs. You can open up imported photographs in an editor with functions similar to those you may know from Zoner Photo Studio Professional. It comes with advanced editing tools for adjusting exposure, removing image defects (including red eye), retouching, cropping, making parts of an image transparent, etc. Stunning image effects: oil-painting, antique-photo, pencil-drawing, grayscale, color effects, and more.
Exporting Documents to PDF:
In most cases, in order to share the drawings you create in Zoner Draw 5, you will need to convert them into a format that is usable in a wide range of programs. Ideally, you’ll want a format that preserves the entire contents at 100% quality. PDF (Portable Document Format) is such a format. It is used for exchanging graphical documents, as well as for easily publishing multi-page documents. Zoner Draw helps you export documents to such a format with no distortions. The PDF export function fully supports national character sets, custom image resolution, and other important things affecting PDF output. Your “readers” can view the drawings in the free Adobe Reader.
Zoner Draw 5 New Options for Working with Bitmap-type Objects
- an integrated advanced editor for editing bitmaps placed in a document, with features on par with Zoner Photo Studio 7 Professional
- import of new bitmap formats (PSP, PSD, and RAW)
- new methods for importing bitmaps: bitmap stretching, placing, and cropping
Zoner Draw 5 New Options for Printing and Export
- full-featured, built-in export of documents to PDF (more pages; fonts can be embedded; curves are preserved; wide range of settings available)
- expanded printing; includes dynamic print jobs: template-based, calendars, contact sheets, and paper saver (printing optimized to fit a given set of images into the minimum possible space).
- editing of print jobs assembled in Zoner Media Explorer or Zoner Photo Studio
- detailed preview of results when exporting to a bitmap
- option to reduce DPI when printing bitmaps
Zoner Draw 5 Other New Features:
- new tutorials gallery
- increased speed for Clip Art gallery, and higher-quality previews
- launchable directly from Zoner Photo Studio
- new welcome dialog that helps you open and create documents right when starting Zoner Draw
- new sample documents
Homepage – https://www.zoner.com/draw/
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Size: 59.2 MB