WYSIWYG Web Builder 15 is a WYSIWYG (What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get) program used to create web pages. WYSIWYG means that the finished page will display exactly the way it was designed.
The program generates HTML (HyperText Markup Language) tags while you point and click on desired functions. You can create a web page without learning HTML. Just drag and drop objects to the page position them ‘anywhere’ you want. And when you’re finished publish it to your web server (using the build in Publish tool).
The ‘Responsive Web Design‘ tool allows you to create a single HTML page containing different variants of the layout. Each is optimized for specific device widths. Your website will dynamically respond to the screen size of the visitor and display the layout most appropriate to their device. These different variants are called ‘breakpoints’ and this concept is based on CSS3’s media queries.
WYSIWYG Web Builder 15 gives you full control over the content and layout of your web page. With the ‘Standard Tools’ toolbar you can execute basic commands like Create a new web site, Open an existing web site, Save, Cut, Copy, Paste, Undo, Redo.
A breakpoint is separate ‘view’ of the page in WYSIWYG Web Builder. A page can have multiple breakpoints, each one optimized for a specific screen width. For example, you can have the standard desktop layout, one for tablets (1024 px) and another one for mobile phones (320 px).
WYSIWYG Web Builder now has a built-in designer for mobile web pages. This makes it easy to create a mobile version of your website without the need for external software.
WYSIWYG Web Builder 15 Key Features:
- Responsive Web Design. Built-in support for layout grid, flexbox, css grid or fixed layouts with breakpoints
- Web Fonts. Easily add Google Fonts and other Web Fonts to your website.
- Animations. Add amazing pre made animations and transtions or create your own animations. More than 150 pre-defined animations are included.
- Pre-made Blocks. Use pre-made blocks to quickly get started. More than 150 blocks are available!
- Forms Tools. Send Emails, Upload Files, Store Data in MySQL or CSV, Auto Responder, Password Protect Pages, Form Validation, Conditons/Calculations
- Images and Media. Image filters, shapes, galleries, carousels, lightboxes, rollover animations, YouTube, Vimeo, HTML5 Video/Audio
- Icon Libaries. Support for Font Awesome, Material Icons and many other icon libraries
- Navigation. Navigation buttons, drop down menus, fullscreen menu, mega menu, panel menu, breadcrumb, pagination and much more!
- Extensions. Hundreds of extensions to add extra functionality to the software. Including slideshows, navigation, audio/video, webshops, data viewers etc.
Desktop publishing for the web, build web sites as easy as Drag and Drop!
- “One Click Publishing” No FTP program needed. No special hosting required, use with any Hosting Service!
- Easily create forms using the built-in Form Wizard plus Form validation tools and built-in CAPTCHA.
- Advanced graphics tools like shapes, textart, rotation, shadows and many other image effects.
- Fully integrated jQuery UI (Accordion, Tabs etc), animations, effects and built-in ThemeRoller theme editor.
- Google compatible sitemap generator / PayPal eCommerce Tools
- Many navigation tools available: Navigation bars, tab menus, dropdown menus, sitetree, slidemenus.
- Built-in Slide Shows, Photo Galleries, Rollover images, Banners etc.
- Support for YouTube, Flash Video, Windows Media Player and many other video formats.
- Unique extension (add-on) system with already more than 250 extensions available!
Create HTML5 / CSS3 websites today!
- HTML5 document type (optimized HTML5 output).
- CSS3 @font-face. Use non web safe fonts in all modern browsers.
- HTML5 audio/video and YouTube HTML5 support.
- CSS3 opacity, border radius, box shadow.
- HTML5 forms: native form validation, new input types and options, web storage.
- HTML5 canvas and svg support in shapes and other drawing tools.
- CSS3 gradients. Add cool gradient effects using native CSS3 (no images).
- CSS3 animations and transitions. Including support for 2D and 3D transforms!
Changes in WYSIWYG Web Builder 15.4.4:
- Fixed: Issue with text initialization.
- Fixed: Issue with panel menu background alpha in breakpoints.
- Improved: Added font-size to “Single Page Protect”.
- Improved: Added line-height to ‘Label’ object.
Changes in WYSIWYG Web Builder 15.4.3:
- Fixed: Issue with visibility of themeable (link) button.
- Fixed: Issue with visibility of text in layout grid when full width is false.
- Improved: Added space between filenames of the Picture object.
Changes in WYSIWYG Web Builder 15.4.2:
- Improved: Added “flex-direction:column” to Layout grid columns with Grid system set to flexbox.
- Improved: Several improvements related to layout grid with fixed height and flexbox.
- Improved: Added support for Toasts in combination with master frames.
- Improved: Breakpoints in CSS Menu now work seperately from page breakpoints.
- Improved: Added line-height to Themeable Button with breakpoints.
- Improved: Updated jQuery version to “jquery-3.5.1”.
Changes in WYSIWYG Web Builder 15.4.1:
- Fixed: Issue with Global Replace Font Face in Themeable Button.
- Fixed: Issue with with shadow and border radius.
- Improved: Text color of links in cards now inherits the transition color.
- Improved: Optimized Ken Burns slideshow animation for use in layout grids.
Changes in WYSIWYG Web Builder 15.4.0:
- Fixed: Issue with Inline Frame page type selection.
- Fixed: Implemented an automatic fix for elements without a valid parent.
- Fixed: Photo Gallery thumbnail selection not displayed.
- Fixed: ‘Clone and hide’ does not work with text when Direct2D is enabled.
- Fixed: Text in flex container should not include height in breakpoints.
- Fixed: Issue with textarea height and bootstrap validation.
- Improved: Tooltips and Card/Popover now automatically synchronize the target ID, when it has been renamed.
- Improved: Added the ability to search Unicode words in the CMS.
- Improved: Height calculation for overlay images in cards.
- Improved: Breakpoints in Menubar, Mega Menu, Panel Menu, Reponsive Menu and Text Menu now work seperately from page breakpoints.
- Improved: Pressing ‘space’ key in the Object Manager will now toggle the visibility state of the selected item. Also, added support for SHIFT+click.
- Improved: Instagram will end support for the Legacy API on March 31, 2020. We have implemented a workaround so you can continue to display Instagram images in the Photo Gallery and SlideShow: To activate the new functionality, simply leave the ‘Instagram token’ field empty. Note: the new API supports a maximum of 12 Instagram images!
- Improved: Upgraded to PHP Mailer version 6.1.5. More details: https://github.com/PHPMailer/PHPMailer/ … angelog.md
- New feature: Implemented responsive fonts for Themeable Menu and Responsive Menu.
- New feature: The Carousel object can now be controlled via events: media play, media stop, slideshow next, slideshow previous
- New feature: Added support for ckeditor 5. Create \Documents\WYSIWYG Web Builder\system\cms\ckeditor\ copy ‘ckeditor.js’ to the folder.
Changes in WYSIWYG Web Builder 15.3.0:
- Fixed: Issue with background image in panel layer set to floating.
- Improved: CSS Menu item stretching.
- Improved: Minor changes in the logic of ‘not equal to (choice)’ in Conditions.
- Improved: Retain Publish window size between sessions.
- Improved: Added support for using Toasts on master pages.
- Improved: Added ‘Delete’ command to Object Manager’s context menu.
- Improved: Global Replace can now change text in the Menu Name (Properties->General)
- Improved: Implemented Direct2D rendering in Mobile Theme Manager.
- Improved: Updated News Feed Ticker Facebook script to latest API version.
- Improved: For fancyboxv3, the lightbox.ini will now be loaded from the system folder.
- Improved: When using the CMS View in a layout grid/flexbox and overflow is set to ‘none’, the height will be automatic based on the content.
- Improved: WWB editor for CMS is now flexible.
- Improved: All CMS plugins input fields have been redesigned to be full width (100%) for responsive layouts.
- Improved: reCAPTCHA v1 in CMS plugins has been replaced with reCAPTCHA v2.
- Improved: optimized HTML output of text object for output format (fewer color attributes).
- Improved: Spinner arrow functionality in layout grid.
- Improved: Implemented responsive height for Progressbar.
- Improved: Implemented responsive margin for Accordion, Datepicker, Dialog, Spinner, Slider, Tabs and Themable button.
- New feature: Added ‘Auto complete’ property to ‘Text Area’ and ‘Combobox’.
- New feature: Added ‘Full width’ property to Spinner and Slider. For use with layout grids.
- New feature: Added ‘Enable Responsive Fonts’ option to CMS View. This makes the default font size, font-family and text color responsive.
- New feature: Added ‘space-evenly’ option to ‘Justify Content’ in flex container and flex grid. Distribute items evenly. Items have equal space around them.
- Upgraded to PHP Mailer version 6.1.4 with the latest security patches.
Changes in WYSIWYG Web Builder 15.2.3:
- Fixed: Issue when changing path of the ‘Picture’ object via the Property Inspector.
- Fixed: Refresh issue with EXB extensions and live rendering.
- Fixed: Issue with CAPTCHA padding.
- Improved: Optimized FTP/SFTP file upload process. The remote folder structure is now cached to prevent multiple ‘createdir’ calls.
- Improved: Menubar script is now compatible with ‘Move javacripts to end of page’ and ‘Generate external JS’.
Changes in WYSIWYG Web Builder 15.2.2:
- Fixed: Issue with alignment in Themable menu.
- Fixed: Server sided form validation does not throw exception.
- Improved: Added support for empty folders in FTP/SFTP engine.
- Improved: 32bit version now includes ’32-bit’ in window title and aboutbox.
- Improved: ‘Refresh’ in Error Reports makes sure the default view is active.
Changes in WYSIWYG Web Builder 15.2.1:
- Fixed: Issue with Breadcrumb padding.
- Fixed: Missing ‘full width’ property in Rollover Text.
- Improved: Flipped padding when using right alignment in CSS menu.
- Improved: Card Container rendering in embedded pages (absolute layout).
- Improved: Form validation in Master Frames.
- Improved: Bullet margin in RTL text .
- Improved: Added quotes to font-family when using ‘Automatically use @font-face’
- Improved: Added ‘full width’ property to Menu Bar.
- Improved: Use of style/class in image now disables inline border.
Changes in WYSIWYG Web Builder 15.2.0:
- Fixed: Issue with zoom level in menubar.
- Fixed: Flex container ignores right padding.
- Fixed: Missing ‘full width’ property in Rollover Image.
- Fixed: Layout grid issue with breakpoints.
- Fixed: Missing icon font reference in global style sheet.
- Improved: Added the ability to set a different alternative text for second image in the Rollover image object. Use ^ to separate the two strings. Example: first text^second text
- Improved: Text menu delimiters can be replaced with Global Replace.
- Improved: The target ID in Conditions will be automatically be updated when renaming the ID of an object.
- Improved: FTP/SecureFTP now uses Unicode core.
- New feature: Added ‘jQuery version’ to multi-page properties so you can change the jQuery version for multiple pages simultaneously.
- New feature: Added ‘Full width’ property to Text object. By default, text inside a layout grid uses the full width of its container. This option makes it possible to turn this off so the text will have a fixed sized.
- New feature: Added ‘Maximum Width’ property to Text object. Specifies the maximum size of the text when it is set to full width. This prevents the text from getting too large in responsive layouts.
- New feature: Added ‘Check if the domain of the specified email address is valid’ to form properties. This will lookup the MX record to make sure the sender’s domain is valid. Thanks to Martin!
- New feature: Added site variable to customize form domain error message: $FORMERROR_DOMAIN$
- New feature: Replaced ‘Publish as HTML’ in Shape->Text with ‘Output format’. 3 options are available: default (GDI), HTML, and anti-alias. GDI renders the same quality as in previous versions.
- New feature: Added new option ‘Force UTF-8’ in publish settings. This improves support for Arabic/Asian/etc characters with FTP (winsock) and Secure FTP.
- New feature: Added direction property (left-to-right/right-to-left) to Toast and Marquee.
- New feature: Added ‘Type’ option to Marquee. This lets you switch between CSS and . Note that the tag is obsolete. Although it may still work in some browsers, its use is discouraged since it could be removed at any time. This option is provided for
- backward compatibility only.
- New feature: Added the possibility to use an absolute position for the ‘Flex Container’ (position -> absolute). This makes it possible to also use the flex container in fixed layouts.
- New feature: Added ‘position’ property to ‘Card Container’. The ‘Card Container’ can now be used as floating, header (fixed), footer (fixed and floating), sticky or absolute container (free position).
Changes in WYSIWYG Web Builder 15.1.0:
- Fixed: Text Menu does not remember ‘responsive’ option.
- Fixed: Text with ‘Enable Responsive Fonts’ uses line-height of default view in breakpoints.
- Improved: Moved preloader
before scripts at the end of the page.
- Improved: Panel Menu – Button Icon will now also be published as SVG if ‘Publish navigation icons as SVG image’ is enabled.
- Improved: Panel Menu – Button Icon now supports all Icon Libraries (in addition to FontAwesome/Material Icons).
- Improved: Added ‘-webkit-appearance: none’ to buttons, so Safari will render the buttons as intended.
- Improved: Meta data of images in the photo gallery is now loaded on demand. This solves an issue where images are not displayed when the meta data is corrupt.
- Improved: Added ‘Unsplash Photo’ icon to the toolbox, so you can quickly drag & drop an Unsplash Photo to the page.
WYSIWYG Web Builder 15 has more than 200 new features and improvements!
Homepage – https://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10.
Size: 13.8 MB