WYSIWYG Web Builder 16 is a WYSIWYG (What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get) program used to create web pages. WYSIWYG means that the finished page will display exactly the way it was designed.
The program generates HTML (HyperText Markup Language) tags while you point and click on desired functions. You can create a web page without learning HTML. Just drag and drop objects to the page position them ‘anywhere’ you want. And when you’re finished publish it to your web server (using the build in Publish tool).
The ‘Responsive Web Design‘ tool allows you to create a single HTML page containing different variants of the layout. Each is optimized for specific device widths. Your website will dynamically respond to the screen size of the visitor and display the layout most appropriate to their device. These different variants are called ‘breakpoints’ and this concept is based on CSS3’s media queries.
WYSIWYG Web Builder 16 gives you full control over the content and layout of your web page. With the ‘Standard Tools’ toolbar you can execute basic commands like Create a new web site, Open an existing web site, Save, Cut, Copy, Paste, Undo, Redo.
A breakpoint is separate ‘view’ of the page in WYSIWYG Web Builder. A page can have multiple breakpoints, each one optimized for a specific screen width. For example, you can have the standard desktop layout, one for tablets (1024 px) and another one for mobile phones (320 px).
WYSIWYG Web Builder now has a built-in designer for mobile web pages. This makes it easy to create a mobile version of your website without the need for external software.
WYSIWYG Web Builder 16 Key Features:
- Responsive Web Design. Built-in support for layout grid, flexbox, css grid or fixed layouts with breakpoints
- Web Fonts. Easily add Google Fonts and other Web Fonts to your website.
- Animations. Add amazing pre made animations and transtions or create your own animations. Included more than 150 pre-defined animations.
- Pre-made Blocks. Use pre-made blocks to quickly get started. More than 150 blocks are available!
- Forms Tools. Send Emails, Upload Files, Store Data in MySQL or CSV, Auto Responder, Password Protect Pages, Form Validation, Conditons/Calculations
- Images and Media. Image filters, shapes, galleries, carousels, lightboxes, rollover animations, YouTube, Vimeo, HTML5 Video/Audio
- Icon Libaries. Support for Font Awesome, Material Icons and many other icon libraries
- Navigation. Navigation buttons, drop down menus, fullscreen menu, mega menu, panel menu, breadcrumb, pagination and much more!
- Extensions. Hundreds of extensions to add extra functionality to the software. Including slideshows, navigation, audio/video, webshops, data viewers etc.
Desktop publishing for the web, build web sites as easy as Drag and Drop!
- “One Click Publishing” No FTP program needed. No special hosting required, use with any Hosting Service!
- Easily create forms using the built-in Form Wizard plus Form validation tools and built-in CAPTCHA.
- Advanced graphics tools like shapes, textart, rotation, shadows and many other image effects.
- Fully integrated jQuery UI (Accordion, Tabs etc), animations, effects and built-in ThemeRoller theme editor.
- Google compatible sitemap generator / PayPal eCommerce Tools
- Many navigation tools available: Navigation bars, tab menus, dropdown menus, sitetree, slidemenus.
- Built-in Slide Shows, Photo Galleries, Rollover images, Banners etc.
- Support for YouTube, Flash Video, Windows Media Player and many other video formats.
- Unique extension (add-on) system with already more than 250 extensions available!
Create HTML5 / CSS3 websites today!
- HTML5 document type (optimized HTML5 output).
- CSS3 @font-face. Use non web safe fonts in all modern browsers.
- HTML5 audio/video and YouTube HTML5 support.
- CSS3 opacity, border radius, box shadow.
- HTML5 forms: native form validation, new input types and options, web storage.
- HTML5 canvas and svg support in shapes and other drawing tools.
- CSS3 gradients. Add cool gradient effects using native CSS3 (no images).
- CSS3 animations and transitions. Including support for 2D and 3D transforms!
Changes in WYSIWYG Web Builder 16.0.2:
- Fixed: Missing phone/sms links.
- Fixed: Issue with Layer’s Float mode in breakpoints.
- Fixed: Issue with menu title alignment in Responsive Menu
- Fixed: Ramp 3d Divider does not use the selected color.
- Fixed: Wrong play type in Motion Effects.
- Fixed: Issue with flipswitch and ’empty value’ workaround.
- Fixed: Compatibility issue with Unicode text and styles when upgrading from WB15.
- Improved: Card image filename now supports PHP code.
- Improved: Background image urls are now quoted.
- Improved: Auto Save no longer kills focus while in text edit mode.
- Improved: Full width text with max-width now has extra div wrapper for use with flexbox layout grids.
- New feature: The application and setup have now been code signed with a digital signature. You should no longer receive any safety warnings and you know that the software software is legitimate.
Changes in WYSIWYG Web Builder 16.0.1:
- Fixed: Issue with Photo Collage properties.
- Fixed: Issue with ListView HTML output.
- Fixed: Issue with layout grid padding and vertical alignment in combination with flexbox grid system.
- Fixed: Issue with CMS styles.
- Fixed: Issue with CMS View and “latest posts” option.
- Fixed: Issue with flexbox order.
- Fixed: Corrupt login template.
- Fixed: “Layout” property (absolute/floating) in extensions cannot be changed via dialog properties.
- Fixed: Issue with links in Morphing Shape.
- Fixed: Compatibility issue with Signup object.
- Fixed: Shape divider animation does not work in LayoutGrid.
- Fixed: Panel menu button may use wrong colors.
- Fixed: Issue with delay spinner in Motion Effects.
- Fixed: Badge colors cannot be changed via dialog properties.
- Fixed: Issue with font-weight in Label.
- Fixed: Missing ‘border-radius’ in CMS label.
- Fixed: Bootstrap modal backdrop does not process clicks above and below content.
- New feature: Added support for easing in RollOver Image fade animation.
Changes in WYSIWYG Web Builder 15.4.5:
- Fixed: Events with target ‘self’ display warning in Error Reports.
- Fixed: Themeable menu does not display dropdown menu for single items.
- Improved: Added support for accented characters in Site Tree menu.
- Improved: Synchronize with Site Manager now also works with ‘hide file extension’ option.
Changes in WYSIWYG Web Builder 15.4.4:
- Fixed: Issue with text initialization.
- Fixed: Issue with panel menu background alpha in breakpoints.
- Improved: Added font-size to “Single Page Protect”.
- Improved: Added line-height to ‘Label’ object.
Changes in WYSIWYG Web Builder 15.4.3:
- Fixed: Issue with visibility of themeable (link) button.
- Fixed: Issue with visibility of text in layout grid when full width is false.
- Improved: Added space between filenames of the Picture object.
Changes in WYSIWYG Web Builder 15.4.2:
- Improved: Added “flex-direction:column” to Layout grid columns with Grid system set to flexbox.
- Improved: Several improvements related to layout grid with fixed height and flexbox.
- Improved: Added support for Toasts in combination with master frames.
- Improved: Breakpoints in CSS Menu now work seperately from page breakpoints.
- Improved: Added line-height to Themeable Button with breakpoints.
- Improved: Updated jQuery version to “jquery-3.5.1”.
Changes in WYSIWYG Web Builder 15.4.1:
- Fixed: Issue with Global Replace Font Face in Themeable Button.
- Fixed: Issue with with shadow and border radius.
- Improved: Text color of links in cards now inherits the transition color.
- Improved: Optimized Ken Burns slideshow animation for use in layout grids.
Changes in WYSIWYG Web Builder 15.4.0:
- Fixed: Issue with Inline Frame page type selection.
- Fixed: Implemented an automatic fix for elements without a valid parent.
- Fixed: Photo Gallery thumbnail selection not displayed.
- Fixed: ‘Clone and hide’ does not work with text when Direct2D is enabled.
- Fixed: Text in flex container should not include height in breakpoints.
- Fixed: Issue with textarea height and bootstrap validation.
- Improved: Tooltips and Card/Popover now automatically synchronize the target ID, when it has been renamed.
- Improved: Added the ability to search Unicode words in the CMS.
- Improved: Height calculation for overlay images in cards.
- Improved: Breakpoints in Menubar, Mega Menu, Panel Menu, Reponsive Menu and Text Menu now work seperately from page breakpoints.
- Improved: Pressing ‘space’ key in the Object Manager will now toggle the visibility state of the selected item. Also, added support for SHIFT+click.
- Improved: Instagram will end support for the Legacy API on March 31, 2020. We have implemented a workaround so you can continue to display Instagram images in the Photo Gallery and SlideShow: To activate the new functionality, simply leave the ‘Instagram token’ field empty. Note: the new API supports a maximum of 12 Instagram images!
- Improved: Upgraded to PHP Mailer version 6.1.5. More details: https://github.com/PHPMailer/PHPMailer/ … angelog.md
- New feature: Implemented responsive fonts for Themeable Menu and Responsive Menu.
- New feature: The Carousel object can now be controlled via events: media play, media stop, slideshow next, slideshow previous
- New feature: Added support for ckeditor 5. Create \Documents\WYSIWYG Web Builder\system\cms\ckeditor\ copy ‘ckeditor.js’ to the folder.
Changes in WYSIWYG Web Builder 15.3.0:
- Fixed: Issue with background image in panel layer set to floating.
- Improved: CSS Menu item stretching.
- Improved: Minor changes in the logic of ‘not equal to (choice)’ in Conditions.
- Improved: Retain Publish window size between sessions.
- Improved: Added support for using Toasts on master pages.
- Improved: Added ‘Delete’ command to Object Manager’s context menu.
- Improved: Global Replace can now change text in the Menu Name (Properties->General)
- Improved: Implemented Direct2D rendering in Mobile Theme Manager.
- Improved: Updated News Feed Ticker Facebook script to latest API version.
- Improved: For fancyboxv3, the lightbox.ini will now be loaded from the system folder.
- Improved: When using the CMS View in a layout grid/flexbox and overflow is set to ‘none’, the height will be automatic based on the content.
- Improved: WWB editor for CMS is now flexible.
- Improved: All CMS plugins input fields have been redesigned to be full width (100%) for responsive layouts.
- Improved: reCAPTCHA v1 in CMS plugins has been replaced with reCAPTCHA v2.
- Improved: optimized HTML output of text object for output format (fewer color attributes).
- Improved: Spinner arrow functionality in layout grid.
- Improved: Implemented responsive height for Progressbar.
- Improved: Implemented responsive margin for Accordion, Datepicker, Dialog, Spinner, Slider, Tabs and Themable button.
- New feature: Added ‘Auto complete’ property to ‘Text Area’ and ‘Combobox’.
- New feature: Added ‘Full width’ property to Spinner and Slider. For use with layout grids.
- New feature: Added ‘Enable Responsive Fonts’ option to CMS View. This makes the default font size, font-family and text color responsive.
- New feature: Added ‘space-evenly’ option to ‘Justify Content’ in flex container and flex grid. Distribute items evenly. Items have equal space around them.
- Upgraded to PHP Mailer version 6.1.4 with the latest security patches.
Changes in WYSIWYG Web Builder 15.2.3:
- Fixed: Issue when changing path of the ‘Picture’ object via the Property Inspector.
- Fixed: Refresh issue with EXB extensions and live rendering.
- Fixed: Issue with CAPTCHA padding.
- Improved: Optimized FTP/SFTP file upload process. The remote folder structure is now cached to prevent multiple ‘createdir’ calls.
- Improved: Menubar script is now compatible with ‘Move javacripts to end of page’ and ‘Generate external JS’.
Changes in WYSIWYG Web Builder 15.2.2:
- Fixed: Issue with alignment in Themable menu.
- Fixed: Server sided form validation does not throw exception.
- Improved: Added support for empty folders in FTP/SFTP engine.
- Improved: 32bit version now includes ’32-bit’ in window title and aboutbox.
- Improved: ‘Refresh’ in Error Reports makes sure the default view is active.
Changes in WYSIWYG Web Builder 15.2.1:
- Fixed: Issue with Breadcrumb padding.
- Fixed: Missing ‘full width’ property in Rollover Text.
- Improved: Flipped padding when using right alignment in CSS menu.
- Improved: Card Container rendering in embedded pages (absolute layout).
- Improved: Form validation in Master Frames.
- Improved: Bullet margin in RTL text .
- Improved: Added quotes to font-family when using ‘Automatically use @font-face’
- Improved: Added ‘full width’ property to Menu Bar.
- Improved: Use of style/class in image now disables inline border.
Homepage – https://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10.
Size: 13.9 MB