WYSIWYG Web Builder 14 is a WYSIWYG (What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get) program used to create web pages. WYSIWYG means that the finished page will display exactly the way it was designed.
The program generates HTML (HyperText Markup Language) tags while you point and click on desired functions. You can create a web page without learning HTML. Just drag and drop objects to the page position them ‘anywhere’ you want. And when you’re finished publish it to your web server (using the build in Publish tool).
The ‘Responsive Web Design’ tool allows you to create a single HTML page containing different variants of the layout. Each is optimized for specific device widths. Your website will dynamically respond to the screen size of the visitor and display the layout most appropriate to their device. These different variants are called ‘breakpoints’ and this concept is based on CSS3’s media queries.
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10.
Homepage – http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com
Size: 9.92 MB
WYSIWYG Web Builder 14 gives you full control over the content and layout of your web page. With the ‘Standard Tools’ toolbar you can execute basic commands like Create a new web site, Open an existing web site, Save, Cut, Copy, Paste, Undo, Redo.
A breakpoint is separate ‘view’ of the page in WYSIWYG Web Builder. A page can have multiple breakpoints, each one optimized for a specific screen width. For example, you can have the standard desktop layout, one for tablets (1024 px) and another one for mobile phones (320 px).
WYSIWYG Web Builder now has a built-in designer for mobile web pages. This makes it easy to create a mobile version of your website without the need for external software.
WYSIWYG Web Builder 14 Key Features:
- Responsive Web Design. Built-in support for layout grid, flexbox, css grid or fixed layouts with breakpoints
- Web Fonts. Easily add Google Fonts and other Web Fonts to your website.
- Animations. Add amazing pre made animations and transtions or create your own animations. More than 150 pre-defined animations are included.
- Pre-made Blocks. Use pre-made blocks to quickly get started. More than 150 blocks are available!
- Forms Tools. Send Emails, Upload Files, Store Data in MySQL or CSV, Auto Responder, Password Protect Pages, Form Validation, Conditons/Calculations
- Images and Media. Image filters, shapes, galleries, carousels, lightboxes, rollover animations, YouTube, Vimeo, HTML5 Video/Audio
- Icon Libaries. Support for Font Awesome, Material Icons and many other icon libraries
- Navigation. Navigation buttons, drop down menus, fullscreen menu, mega menu, panel menu, breadcrumb, pagination and much more!
- Extensions. Hundreds of extensions to add extra functionality to the software. Including slideshows, navigation, audio/video, webshops, data viewers etc.
Desktop publishing for the web, build web sites as easy as Drag and Drop!
- “One Click Publishing” No FTP program needed. No special hosting required, use with any Hosting Service!
- Easily create forms using the built-in Form Wizard plus Form validation tools and built-in CAPTCHA.
- Advanced graphics tools like shapes, textart, rotation, shadows and many other image effects.
- Fully integrated jQuery UI (Accordion, Tabs etc), animations, effects and built-in ThemeRoller theme editor.
- Google compatible sitemap generator / PayPal eCommerce Tools
- Many navigation tools available: Navigation bars, tab menus, dropdown menus, sitetree, slidemenus.
- Built-in Slide Shows, Photo Galleries, Rollover images, Banners etc.
- Support for YouTube, Flash Video, Windows Media Player and many other video formats.
- Unique extension (add-on) system with already more than 250 extensions available!
Create HTML5 / CSS3 websites today!
- HTML5 document type (optimized HTML5 output).
- HTML5 audio/video and YouTube HTML5 support.
- HTML5 forms: native form validation, new input types and options, web storage.
- HTML5 canvas and svg support in shapes and other drawing tools.
- CSS3 @font-face. Use non web safe fonts in all modern browsers.
- CSS3 opacity, border radius, box shadow.
- CSS3 gradients. Add cool gradient effects using native CSS3 (no images).
- CSS3 animations and transitions. Including support for 2D and 3D transforms!
- Flex Grid – Introduces a new way of designing responsive web pages based on CSS Grid Layout
- Cards – A card is a lightweight, flexble content contianer. With header, footer, a wide variety of content and powerful display options.
- Login Tools – Added avatars images, user roles, redesigned admin with search and pagination
- Responsive Menus – New Overlay Menu, and many improvement to Panel Menu, Themable Menu, Mega Menu etc
- Google Fonts Manager – Preview and install Google Fonts directly from within the application.
- Structered Data – Provide a better browsing experience for users on your website and in search engines, and improve your SEO with the built-in JSON-LD generator.
- Icons Fonts – Added support for custom Icon Fonts Libraries. Add your own icon libraries or third-party icon sets.
- And Much More! – New Wizard object, Flexible Carousel, Site Search improvements, new master page functionality etc..
Changes in WYSIWYG Web Builder 14.2.2:
- Fixed: Incorrect warning in Error Reports for master page with events.
- Improved: Alignment of small shapes.
- Improved: Form now removes leading and trailing spaces from email address to prevent validation error.
- Improved: Added z-index to flex container with image overlay.
- Improved: Select below/above now include objects with 0 pixel offset (instead of 1).
- Improved: (drawing) Line offset is now longer affected by default page font-size.
- Improved: Margin issue in floating layer in workspace.