WYSIWYG Web Builder 12 is a WYSIWYG (What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get) program used to create web pages. WYSIWYG means that the finished page will display exactly the way it was designed.
The program generates HTML (HyperText Markup Language) tags while you point and click on desired functions. You can create a web page without learning HTML. Just drag and drop objects to the page position them ‘anywhere’ you want. And when you’re finished publish it to your web server (using the build in Publish tool).
WYSIWYG Web Builder 12 gives you full control over the content and layout of your web page. With the ‘Standard Tools’ toolbar you can execute basic commands like Create a new web site, Open an existing web site, Save, Cut, Copy, Paste, Undo, Redo.
The ‘Responsive Web Design’ tool allows you to create a single HTML page containing different variants of the layout. Each is optimized for specific device widths. Your website will dynamically respond to the screen size of the visitor and display the layout most appropriate to their device. These different variants are called ‘breakpoints’ and this concept is based on CSS3’s media queries.
A breakpoint is separate ‘view’ of the page in WYSIWYG Web Builder. A page can have multiple breakpoints, each one optimized for a specific screen width. For example, you can have the standard desktop layout, one for tablets (1024 px) and another one for mobile phones (320 px).
WYSIWYG Web Builder now has a built-in designer for mobile web pages. This makes it easy to create a mobile version of your website without the need for external software.
WYSIWYG Web Builder 12 Key Features:
- Visually design your website (What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get).
- No HTML knowledge required! Just drag and drop objects to the page!
- Outputs standard HTML4, HTML5, XHTML, CSS3, PHP.
- Template support (100+).
- HTML5 Audio/Video, YouTube, Flash Video and more!
- Slidehows, photo galleries, rollover images, rollover text.
- Navigation bars, Menu bar and many other navigation options.
Desktop publishing for the web, build web sites as easy as Drag and Drop!
- “One Click Publishing” No FTP program needed. No special hosting required, use with any Hosting Service!
- Easily create forms using the built-in Form Wizard plus Form validation tools and built-in CAPTCHA.
- Advanced graphics tools like shapes, textart, rotation, shadows and many other image effects.
- Fully integrated jQuery UI (Accordion, Tabs etc), animations, effects and built-in ThemeRoller theme editor.
- Google compatible sitemap generator / PayPal eCommerce Tools
- Many navigation tools available: Navigation bars, tab menus, dropdown menus, sitetree, slidemenus.
- Built-in Slide Shows, Photo Galleries, Rollover images, Banners etc.
- Support for YouTube, Flash Video, Windows Media Player and many other video formats.
- Unique extension (add-on) system with already more than 250 extensions available!
Create HTML5 / CSS3 websites today!
- HTML5 document type (optimized HTML5 output).
- HTML5 audio/video and YouTube HTML5 support.
- HTML5 forms: native form validation, new input types and options, web storage.
- HTML5 canvas and svg support in shapes and other drawing tools.
- CSS3 @font-face. Use non web safe fonts in all modern browsers.
- CSS3 opacity, border radius, box shadow.
- CSS3 gradients. Add cool gradient effects using native CSS3 (no images).
- CSS3 animations and transitions. Including support for 2D and 3D transforms!
Features for advanced users:
- Login Tools/Page Password Protection.
- Built-in Content Management System with many plug-ins (guestbook, faq, downloads, photo album etc).
- Add custom HTML code with the HTML tools.
- Layers: Sticky layer, Docking layer, Floating layer, Modal layer, Anchored layer, Strechable layer and more!
- jQuery Theme Manager, create your own themes for the built-in jQuery UI widgets.
- Style Manager (global styling, H1, H2, H3 etc).
- Master Frames and Master Objects: reuse common element in your website.
- and much more!
Operating Systems: Windows Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10.
Change in WYSIWYG Web Builder 12.2:
- Fixed: Photo Gallery image preview issue in properties.
- Fixed: Table cells do not support text-align: justify
- Fixed: Duplicated font-weight in styles using Google fonts.
- Fixed: Article does not save background image.
- Fixed: Heading does not save border.
- Fixed: Incorrect margin in responsive bullets.
- Fixed: File Upload width issue in breakpoints.
- Improved: Layers with video background can now also have a different background in breakpoints.
- Improved: ‘Snap to objects’ behavior with nested layers.
- Improved: Rollover layer now also works in a master frame.
- Improved: Fixed background images are now also rendered fixed in the workspace.
- Improved: ‘Import Page from another project’ attempts to preserve internal links when multiple pages are imported.
- Improved: og:url (Open Graph Meta Tags) can now include the page name in the URL.
- New feature: Added new responsive functions to extension API: LoadBreakpointData, GetBreakPointCSS. This will be used for future versions of (official) extensions.
- New feature: Added new option to Breadcrumb ‘Synchronize with Site manager’ -> ‘First level (no folders)’. When this option is selected, then folders will not be included in the navigation.
- New feature: Added ‘Icon Font Library’ option to Breadcrumb, Panel Menu and Responsive Menu. This specifies whether to use FontAwesome Icons or Material Icons.
- New feature: Added experimental SVG render support.
- New feature: Added ‘equal to (choice)’ and ‘not equal to (choice)’ options to Combobox conditions. This creates unique conditions for the specifies values.
- New feature: Added ‘Install Extension’ option in the context menu of the Toolbox.
- New feature: Added support for separate title and alt text in the Photo Gallery and Photo Collage. Example: Use ‘title^alt’ in the title field. The second item (after ^) will be used as the alt text.
- New feature: Added ‘goto’ support to the SlideShow which can be used in events (just like the Carousel). Example: $(‘#SlideShow1’).slideshow(‘goto,2’);
- New feature: Added “Copy/Paste’ buttons in navigation objects. This makes it possible to copy the links from one navigation object to another.
- New feature: Added global lightbox support. This adds the ability to have images on different parts of the page to trigger the same lightbox gallery (see tutorial).
- New feature: Added ‘Enable form’ to the Carousel. This makes it possible to use the Carousel as a multi page form (see tutorial).
- New tutorial: http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/global_lightbox.html
- New tutorial: http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/carouselwizard.html
Homepage – http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com
Size: 8.75 MB