Pixarra TwistedBrush Pro Studio – digital paint software with complete natural art tools – oils, acrylics, pastel, charcoal etc. It is software for artists without the complexity of other art programs.
TwistedBrush Pro Studio has one of the most versatile and powerful brush engines in existence, yet it was designed from day one to be easy to use. Simplicity without sacrifice, powerful enough for the professional artist yet simple enough for the novice.
TwistedBrush Pro Studio has more than 3,000 brushes, along with all the features that artists love to use: layers, realistic media, photo cloning, tracing, masks, particles, filters, script recording, scripts to AVI, drawing tablet support, brush shapes, patterns.
Also it has the textures, integrated scanner support, image brushes, drawing guides, reference image views, dirty brushes, scratch layer, dynamic palettes and a whole lot more.
TwistedBrush Pro Studio runs on all versions of the Windows operating system. It is designed for all realms of digital art including natural media fine art, photo retouching, photo composition, photo cloning to turn your photos into the look of hand painted artwork, mandala art, patterns, manga, even 3D like painting with the incredible blob modeling tools.
TwistedBrush Pro Studio Feature Highlights:
- Workspace. Over 50 brushes are right at your fingertips, along with numerous color palette options and tools that get assigned to your right button click to further streamline your artist workflow.
- Sketckbook. When you start TwistedBrush Pro Studio it is like opening your sketchbook, it is immediately ready to draw or paint on your page. You can export your pictures to any number of the standard image formats such as JPEG, PNG, BMP, TGA, TIFF, GIF, etc.
- Page Explorer. Up to 500 pages per book and an unlimited number of books means you’ll never run out of paper! The Page Explorer makes it easy to view and reorganize your pages in your sketchbooks.
- Select Brushes. There are over 2000 brushes included with more added all the time. With the brush shortcut system your favorite brushes are always ready for you.
- ArtSets. ArtSets organize the brushes into groups of 60 brushes. There are a variety of types of ArtSets, from standard art tools, specialize collections, patterns brushes, cloners, photo retouching brushes, image brushes, etc.
- Editing ArtSets. All the tools to create brushes and ArtSets are included. You can even create your own collections of brushes easily by entering the ArtSet build mode and selecting brushes from other ArtSets.
- Select Colors. Additionally you can tweak selected colors, create your own palettes. Select colors from your picture, from a reference image, the scratch layer or even the trace source image. Dynamic palettes also aid in color selections. They allows you to pick from the history of colors used or hue ranges from your currently selected color.
- Tools. Here are the eye dropper, cropping, moving, line, box, ellipse, flood fill, gradiant, masking tools, text, drawing guides, brush rotate, brush cleaner etc.
- Layers. They allow you to split your work into transparent layers that sit on top on each others. Also allow for incredible editing and adjustment options even at the end stages of your painting.
- Paper Textures. Use paper textures while you draw to give the feel and look of textured paper and canvas. Over 70 different surface textures are included.
- Masks. Included is a magic wand with a number of different modes for creating your masks. Or use a common shape or one of the many masking brushes to create exactly the mask you need.
- Filters. A filter allows for processing the image all at once. TwistedBrush includes the full range of image processing filters ready to use.
- Scripts. With scripts you can record your painting actions and play them back, recreating your painting from scratch.
- Pattern Brushes. These brushes paint a pattern on your canvas as you paint. Adjust the size the pattern with the density slider. Categories of patterns include, surface, materials, nature and others.
- Brush Shapes. Most any brush in TwistedBrush can be further enhanced with a shape.
- Image Brushes. Those powerful tools for both recreating the flow and feel of working with natural media but also for allowing for extraordinary painting effects.
- Image Warp. When using the Image Warp tool you will be pulling, pushing, pinching, and stretching your image as if it was make of rubber or putty.
Changes in TwistedBrush Pro Studio 25.02:
- Fixed: Sliders in the Filter dialog have the wrong range.
- Fixed: Clearing layer is not protected by mask.
- Fixed: Layers panel is not scrolling the selected layer into view on start and add layer.
Changes in TwistedBrush Pro Studio 25.01:
- Fixed: Clips Export and Clips Import not working correctly
- Fixed: Dialogs section missing from Quick Command panel
- Fixed: Filters section missing from Quick Command panel
- Fixed: Guides feature missing from User Interface section of Quick Command panel
- Fixed: Brush popup missing from User Interface section of Quick Command panel
- Fixed: The Miscellaneous section of ArtSets missing that resulted in 20 ArtSets not accessible
Changes in TwistedBrush Pro Studio 25.00:
- New Modern UI with Different Color Themes
- Automatically Hiding Panels
- Improved Layer Management
- Improved Color Selection, Intelligent Palette
- 9000+ Brushes & Powerful Brush Editing
- Layers, Transparency and Mask Support
- Over 200 Image Processing Filters
- Clips, Cloning, Tracing Paper & Reference Image Support
- Extensive Tool Set and Drawing Guides
- Animation, Automation, Time-Lapsed Painting and More!
Changes in TwistedBrush Pro Studio 24.06:
- Fixed – Right mouse click for tool usage was not working correctly.
Homepage – https://www.pixarra.com
- Windows 7/ Windows 8 / Windows 10
- 500MB disk space
- 1024×768 minimum display resolution
- 4GB RAM (8GB or more recommended)
Compatible Formats: TBR, JPEG, GIF, PNG, TIFF, TGA, PCX, PSD, BMP, PCD, WMF and EMF.
Size: 34.6 MB