Microangelo Toolset includes four integrated icon utilities, each designed to excel in its specific area of expertise. In addition to creating state-of-the-art icons and cursors, Microangelo Toolset 6 provides integrated components to explore, view, search, extract, replace, animate, and much more!
New editing features include a rich gradient tool that creates smooth blends of unlimited colors and transparency levels, irregular selections, project templates, and improved import and scaling options.
A new command line option automates the replacement of icons in program files and libraries. Toolset includes an icon editor that creates and edits icons for all Windows platforms.
Its four integrated components work together to create, edit, access, find, extract, filter, and manipulate icons and the images they contain. Toolset provides a solid foundation of icon tools used by today’s (and tomorrow’s) icon masters.
- Create and edit icons in all sizes and formats with Toolset’s icon editor.
- Make icons from PSD, PNG, JPG, or BMP files.
- Edit icons inside ICO, ICL, EXE, DLL, and other program files.
- Change program icons using a Windows interface or the command line.
- Search and extract icons from icon resources, libraries and program files.
- Make animated cursors with Animator, Toolset’s animated cursor editor.
Toolset includes four integrated icon utilities: an icon editor, icon manager, icon explorer and animated cursor editor. All tools work together and provide complete support for hi-resolution, 256×256 icons and PNG compression used by Windows XP through Windows 10!
- Icon Editor. Make icons and cursors for Windows XP through Windows 10 with Toolset’s icon editor, Microangelo Studio.
- Icon Manager. Microangelo Librarian is an all-purpose icon management tool used to create icon libraries, access, organize and edit icons, and search and extract icon resources.
- Icon Explorer. Browse any folder with Microangelo Explorer to view information and access to all file formats that contain icons and cursors.
- Animated Cursor Editor. Create and edit animated cursors. Create animated icons for use with Microangelo On Display.
The Microangelo Toolset includes individual programs developed with C and C++ that work together and complement each other. As a result, they are smaller, high-performance tools that offer features and capabilities that others cannot.
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Homepage – http://www.microangelo.us
Size: 11.2 MB
Download Trial (Includes both 32 and 64-bit installations)