This program is designed to work with Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 and Macintosh icons supporting transparency. Create Windows and Macintosh icons up to 1024×1024. With more than 40 effects at your fingertips, there’s virtually no limit to the icons you can create.
IcoFX features a collection of intuitive color correction tools. Using these tools you can fine-tune hue, saturation, and luminance, adjust color levels, brightness and contrast. You can easily work with multiple files using the batch processing capability. Create, convert, extract or export all your icons or cursors with just a few clicks.
IcoFX allows you to rearrange, blend layers and change their opacity. Also you’ll get the possibility to create icon libraries or change icons inside exe files.
IcoFX main features:
- Create icons and cursors. Create icons for Windows and Macintosh. Support for Windows icons with resolution up to 1024×1024 and PNG compression. Convert your Macintosh icons to Windows icons and vice versa. Support for static and animated cursors. Create a favicon for your website or blog.
- Import, export and extract. You can easily convert your favorite images into icons or cursors, or icons into images. Supported image formats BMP, PNG, JPG, JPG2000, TIF and GIF. You can extract icons from other files.
- Advanced Editor. The program features a full blown image editor with many useful tools. You can use different brush sizes, shapes, hardness, even blending modes when painting. With more than 40 effects at your fingertips, there’s virtually no limit to the icons you can create.
- Image objects. Using pre-made image object icon creation has never been easier. You can combine the image objects in layer based images using IcoFX. It allows you to rearrange, blend layers and change their opacity.
- Batch process files. You can easily work with multiple files using the batch processing capability (Business License). Create, convert, extract or export all your icons or cursors with just a few clicks.
- Icon libraries. The application gives you the possibility to create and edit icon and cursor libraries using the built in resource editor. Using the resource editor you can also change icons inside exe files.
Homepage – https://icofx.ro
- Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 or Windows 10 operating system.
- Intel Pentium / AMD Athlon processor or equivalent running at 2 Ghz or more
- 512 MB RAM (1 GB RAM recommended)
- 50 MB free hard drive space (100 MB recommended)