CorelDRAW Technical Suite 2018 is a complete software solution for technical communication professionals. It provides dedicated illustration assets for technical instruction and collaboration in print, online and mobile.
CorelDRAW Technical Suite 2018 is the easiest and fastest technical illustration software to author visual communication projects in a technical world.
Create and deliver impactful technical content with intuitive connectivity, accurate technical illustration tools, and expansive file compatibility. Get right to work in a customizable environment with pen and touch support, professional image editing and advanced standards compliance.
Now, you can create visually exceptional technical communication materials using a collection of powerful applications, all included in CorelDRAW Technical Suite 2018.
Exchange files with colleagues and clients with export capabilities to a broad range of over 100 file formats, including WebCGM, .SVG, .DWG, 3D PDF, .EPS and TIFF.
By providing tools that are easy to use and cost effective, CorelDRAW Technical Suite helps organizations communicate the strengths of their products and services in the face of new industry pressures, such as reduced time-to-market and diverse globalization requirements.
- Automotive and Machinery. Transform complex designs and schematics into easily interpreted graphics and illustrations for technical documentation and illustrated parts catalogs (IPC).
- Aerospace and Defense. Create technical illustrations for printed and interactive electronic technical manuals (IETM) for assembly and maintenance instructions.
- Architecture, Engineering and Construction (AEC). Draw engineering plans, designs and presentations.
- High-Tech and Telecommunications. Originate high-end technical illustrations and schematics.
- Energy, Oil and Gas. Deliver optimized technical illustrations for plant engineering and construction.
CorelDRAW Technical Suite 2018 includes Main Applications:
- Corel DESIGNER 2018 – Precise technical illustration
- CorelDRAW 2018 – Vector illustration and page layout
- Corel PHOTO-PAINT 2018 – Image editing
- XVL Studio Corel Edition – 3D visualization and authoring
- Corel Font Manager 2018 – Font Exploration and management tool
- Corel PowerTRACE 2018 – Bitmap-to-vector tracing (included as part of Corel DESIGNER and CorelDRAW applications)
- Corel CONNECT 2018 – Content finder
- Corel CAPTURE 2018 – Screen capture tools
- Corel AfterShot 3 HDR – RAW photo editor
- BenVISTA PhotoZoom Pro 4 – Plug-in for enlarging digital images
- XVL Player – interactive 3D viewing (plug-in)
- Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications – Task automation
- Microsoft Visual Studio Tools for Applications – Task automation and advanced macro projects
- Barcode Wizard – Generator of bar codes in industry-standard formats
- Duplexing Wizard – Guide for two-sided printing
- GPL Ghostscript (ZIP) – Enhanced import of EPS and PS files
- WhatTheFont – Online font identifier
- 4,000 industry-standard symbols: Architectural, Electrical, General, Mechanical, and Tools
- 10,000 clipart and digital images
- 2,000 high-resolution digital photos
- Over 1,000 TrueType and/or OpenType fonts
- 350+ templates, incl. 40+ technical ANSI, DIN, and ISO standard templates
- 2,000 vehicle templates
- Over 500 interactive frames and photo frames
- Over 600 fountain, vector and bitmap Fills
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Homepage – https://www.coreldraw.com
Size: 1.11 GB