Whatever your design passion, talents or interests, CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2021 delivers a collection of seven powerful applications to satisfy all types of creativity.
This Corel Software gives you everything you need to express your style and creativity with endless possibilities. You’ll be amazed by how many different types of original projects you can design!
Combine your creativity with the unparalleled power of CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2021 to design graphics and layouts, edit photos, and create websites.
With multi-monitor viewing and 4K displays, the suite lets first-time users, graphics pros, small business owners and design enthusiasts deliver professional results with speed and confidence.
With a fresh look, new must-have tools and major feature enhancements, CorelDRAW Graphics Suite opens up a world of new creative possibilities. Discover high-caliber and intuitive tools to create logos, brochures, web graphics, social media ads or any original project.
CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2021 includes:
- CorelDRAW – Vector illustration and page layout
- Corel PHOTO-PAINT – Image editing and pixel-based design program
- Corel Font Manager – Font exploration and management tool
- PowerTRACE – AI-powered bitmap-to-vector tracing (included as part of the CorelDRAW application)
- CorelDRAW.app – Online vector illustration and graphic design via web browser
- CAPTURE – Screen capture tool (only available in Windows version)
- AfterShot 3 HDR – RAW photo editor
- Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications – Task automation
- Microsoft Visual Studio Tools for Applications – Task automation and advanced macro projects
- Barcode Wizard – Generator of bar codes in industry-standard formats
- Duplexing Wizard – Guide for two-sided printing
- GPL Ghostscript (ZIP) – Enhanced import of EPS and PS files
- WhatTheFont – Online font identifier
- 7,000 clipart, digital images, and vehicle wrap templates
- 1,000 high-resolution digital photos
- Over 1,000 TrueType and/or OpenType fonts
- 150 professionally designed templates
- Over 600 fountain, vector and bitmap fills
Whether you’re a first-time user or an experienced designer, CorelDRAW Graphics Suite makes it easy to get started. Learn the basics, see what’s new with a Startup tour, or transition to the suite with a special walkthrough designed just for Adobe users. Be productive immediately with a workspace that matches your workflow needs, and benefit from high-quality content and versatile in-product learning.
Make the most of your design skills with the intuitive, high-caliber features of this graphic design software. Quickly find fonts for any project with the font search and filtering feature. Save valuable design time with the new LiveSketch tool that allows you to capture any original idea on a pen-enabled device the moment creativity strikes. Work faster with the new node editing, and refine your photos with the Healing Clone tool in Corel PHOTO-PAINT 2021.
Feel right at home with all of your favorite tools! Adapt your design space to your needs with the custom icon size, desktop and window border color. Explore and organize fonts for your projects with the help of the popular Corel Font Manager 2021. Expand your collection of creative tools and content by downloading free and premium apps, plugins, extensions, font packs and more, directly from within the applications.
Deliver professional-quality output that will make a lasting impression across any medium: from distinctive logos and signs, to striking marketing materials, web and social media graphics, billboards and more. With its industry-leading file format compatibility and advanced color-management tools, CorelDRAW Graphics Suite provides the flexibility and color accuracy you need for all types of projects. Discover a vibrant and inspiring community of CorelDRAW users to positively influence your creative journey.
What’s New in CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2021:
- NEW! Perspective Drawing
- NEW! Multipage View
- NEW! Image Adjustment
- NEW! Multi-asset export
- NEW! Live Comments
- NEW! Project Dashboard
- NEW! Pages docker/Inspector
- NEW! Autofit Page
- NEW! Snap to self
- NEW! HEIF Support
- NEW! Export or import font collections
- NEW! Apple Silicon Support (For Mac)
- NEW! Customizable keyboard shortcuts (For Mac)
- ENHANCED! Replace colors
- ENHANCED! Symbols docker/inspector
- ENHANCED! Guidelines
- ENHANCED! Find and Replace
- ENHANCED! Pan and Zoom
- ENHANCED! Display performance
- ACCELERATED! Startup time
What’s New in CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2020:
- NEW! Art Style effects
- NEW! Vector feathering
- NEW! Inner Shadow tool
- NEW! Bitmap effects lens
- NEW! Upsampling options
- NEW! JPEG artifact removal
- NEW! Non-destructive effects in Corel PHOTO-PAINT
- NEW! Smart Selection mask tool
- NEW! Variable Fonts support
- NEW! Numbered lists
- NEW! Comments docker
- NEW! Collaboration workflow
- NEW! Collaboration sign-in options
- ENHANCED! PowerTRACE
- ENHANCED! Non-Destructive effects
- ENHANCED! Text interaction
- ENHANCED! Font list box
- ENHANCED! Bulleted lists
- ENHANCED! Dialog box UI
- ENHANCED! Options navigation
- ENHANCED! Object distribution
- ENHANCED! Find and Replace
- ENHANCED! PDF support
- ENHANCED! PowerClip object
- ENHANCED! Perspective and Radial Blur effects
- IMPROVED! Brush performance and color replacement
- ACCELERATED! Startup time
What’s New in CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2019:
- Now available on Mac as well as Windows.
- NEW: CorelDRAW.app – access CorelDRAW cloud-hosted files via the web.
- NEW: Redesigned Objects Docker.
- NEW: Non-destructive effects.
- NEW: Pixel Perfect Workflow.
- NEW: Modern Templates.
- ENHANCED: Redesigned user interface to improve navigation, consistency and productivity.
- ENHANCED! PDF/X standards
- ENHANCED! Performance and stability
Homepage – https://www.coreldraw.com
- Windows 10, 64-bit, with latest Updates
- Intel Core i3/5/7/9 or AMD Ryzen 3/5/7/9/Threadripper, EPYC
- OpenCL 1.2-enabled video card with 3+ GB VRAM
- 4 GB RAM (8+ GB or more recommended)
- 4.3 GB available hard disk space for application and installation files
- Multi-touch screen, mouse or tablet
- 1280 x 720 screen resolution at 100% (96 dpi)
- DVD drive optional (for box installation);
Installation from DVD requires a download of up to 700 MB
- Internet connection is required to install and authenticate CorelDRAW Graphics Suite and access some of the included software components, online features and content.
Size: 1.52 GB