ColorImpact is an award-winning Color Scheme Designer for Windows, combining ease-of-use with advanced features. ColorImpact offers superior integration with most popular applications for design, multimedia and web development.
It is a professional tool for creating harmonious color schemes. The program is based on the color wheel developed by master painters of the past.
ColorImpact is aimed at professional multimedia and web designers, but is simple to use even for beginners. It includes many features for quick access from Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Fireworks, etc. Several color formulas are built-in including triads, complements and analogous colors.
You can even design custom color formulas for exploring advanced color schemes. By selecting the right color scheme, you can convey an underlying message to strengthen your designs.
ColorImpact Main features:
- Built-in Color Theory Tutorial – learn while having fun!
- Color Harmonies Mode. Lets you experiment with the basic color schemes taught in art schools
- Experimental Color Wheel. A fantastic tool for creating advanced color schemes and dazzling color palettes
- Extract color palette from images. Sophisticated image analyzer extracts the color palette from any image. This is the method used by top designers to create a beautifuly balanced color palette.
- Color Inspector gives you exact color values and a textual color description – indispensable for the visually impaired
- Full support for CMYK colors. Create color palettes for use in InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Unlimited Number of Color Palettes – each palette holding an unlimited number of colors
- Color combination tester. New tool for testing all color combinations in a palette. Very useful for designing charts, maps, user interfaces and color palettes that require sufficient contrast between the colors.
- Automatic Online Updates. Minor version updates are free – and they are easy to install!
- Large Selection Of Test Patterns -test your color schemes on real designs
- Flexible User Interface – adapt the program to your preferences
- Support for hexadecimal shorthand notation. Shrink web designs and CSS style sheets dramatically by using shorthand notation.
- Advanced option to fine tune color palette. Double click a color in the palette to lighten darken or fine tune the hue.
- Matching gray tones option. All basic color harmonies can now create matching gray tones
- Improved synchronization with Ultra Color Picker. All changes in one program is immediately visible in the other
- Flexible CSS Export. Indispensable for web designers
- Color Blindness Simulation – make sure your designs work for the visually impaired (very important for web designers)
- Print swatches and color values
- Very Flexible Export Functions. Makes it easy to use your color schemes in your favorite design program
Changes in ColorImpact 4.1.0:
- Improved: Added persistence for printer dialog settings
- Improved: Improved printer dialog footer
- Improved: Printed color list layout
- Improved: Add variations to palette menu choice
- Updated: Help file
- Fixed: Several test pattern issues
- Fixed: Application crash on invalid color profile installed.
Homepage – https://www.tigercolor.com
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Size: 12.5 MB