Autodesk SketchBook Pro 8 is a powerful and easy to use drawing, painting, and sketching application for digital artists, illustrators, designers and everyone who loves to draw.
Transform your computer into a digital sketchbook using powerful illustration tools and an intuitive user interface. Draw in SketchBook and discover an authentic, natural drawing experience that is as close to pencil, pen, marker, or brush on paper as a digital art tool can be.
Steady Stroke brings greater predictability and control to strokes, helping with precision and confidence. Ruler, Ellipse, and French Curve tools for designers who enjoy working with traditional toolsets. Lay down perfect perspective in seconds with 1 point, 2 point, 3 point, and fisheye perspective guides. Freely adjust vanishing points and horizon lines on, or beyond, the canvas.
Autodesk SketchBook Pro offers a variety of drawing tools and brush types, all of which can be accessed from the “Brush Library”. These vary from pencil, airbrush, marker, chisel tip pen, paintbrush, to felt or ballpoint pen, and many more.
For the first time, artists can express motion with Autodesk SketchBook Pro. Built in collaboration with the Autodesk Maya team, this simple key frame timeline enables a traditional animation workflow in the familiar Autodesk SketchBook environment.
New layer blend modes, multi-layer selection, ten levels of layer grouping, and background layer color selection makes whole or partial image manipulation, transformation, and selection easier than ever. Experience the Copic Markers and the Copic Color Library along with over 100 preset brushes, pens, pencils, markers and airbrushes.
SketchBook includes the enhanced selection tools including magic wand selection and drawing within the selection. Distort transform gives you the freedom to manipulate your image easily. Dynamic flood fill tools with solid, linear, and radial gradients with complete control of the fills.
No matter where you came from, Autodesk SketchBook is easy enough to pick up for the beginner and powerful enough for pros.
Autodesk SketchBook also is designed to use on tablets and smartphones. It is easy to use with fast, reactive drawing and productivity-enhancing tools that help you express your ideas freely and boost production.
Autodesk SketchBook Features:
- Flipbook animation toolset. Create simple animations with intuitive workflows.
- Perspective tool. Create perfect perspective lines.
- Familiar tools and brush types. Choose from more than 100 illustration tools.
- Pen tablet support. Use a variety of pen tablets and devices.
- Custom brushes. Customize your illustration tools.
- Streamlined and customizable interface. Spend less time hunting for tools and commands.
- Custom colors and more. Create and save your own colors.
- Annotate and iterate with layers. Import images easily with layers.
What’s New for SketchBook Windows/Mac/MAS 8.7.0:
- Bug fixes and improvements.
What’s New for SketchBook MAS .8.6.1:
This release allows macOS 10.11 users to install SketchBook.
What’s New for SketchBook Win/Mac 8.6:
At Autodesk, we believe creativity starts with an idea. From quick conceptual sketches to fully finished artwork, sketching is at the heart of the creative process. You never know when a great idea will strike, so access to fast and powerful creative sketching tools is an invaluable part of any creative process.
For this reason, we are excited to announce that the fully featured version of SketchBook is now FREE for everyone!
What’s New for Autodesk SketchBook Pro 2020.1:
- We fixed the issue with cascading licenses. When your company has an Autodesk collection with SketchBook and someone wants to use SketchBook, a license for another app in the collection will not be checked out, as a result of that person using SketchBook.
- For Windows users, we added a new security fix for the DLL loading issue on Windows.
- For Windows users using Wacom devices, we fixed a Wacom issue, so SketchBook now recognizes the pressure applied when drawing.
What’s New for Autodesk SketchBook Pro 2020:
The following new tools, fixes, and changes can be found in this version of Autodesk® SketchBook® Pro:
Name change: Autodesk SketchBook for Enterprise is now Autodesk SketchBook Pro.
What’s New for Autodesk® SketchBook Pro 2019
The following new tools, fixes, and changes can be found in this version of Autodesk® SketchBook Pro:
- The brush lag you may have experienced with 8.5 has been corrected.
- For Windows users, you won’t have an issue with the Color Editor or sub-toolbars not appearing.
- For Mac users, when you reset the Color Palette, the Color Editor won’t disappear.
- For Mac users, if you couldn’t access the Color Editor from the toolbar, this issue has been resolved.
- The canvas now fits the screen, instead of displaying only the top left corner, when a new fixed-sized canvas is set and created.
- For Windows users with a high-DPI display, we have updated SketchBook so it appears crisp, not blurry.
- For MacBook Pro users, we’ve added quick access icons and sliders to the Touch Bar for undoing/redoing and changing brush/color attributes.
- Bug fixes and improvements.
Homepage – https://www.sketchbook.com
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit), Mac OS X 10.8 or later.
Size: 87.4 MB