What’s new in Autodesk Fusion 360 2.0.5338 (January 22, 2019):
- Fixed the issue where only one export job per Generative Design study was shown in the Job Status dialog, even if you had multiple export jobs running.
- Fixed an issue where Fusion 360 showed an error message saying that the starting shape was not connected to the keep-ins, even though they are correctly connected.
- Fixed the issue where cloud libraries disappeared when you cleared cache data.
- Fixed the issue reported by niekBVEL6 where manual NC pass-through text field wasn’t showing up.
- Fixed the issue reported by roman_Sholiak where machining time showed as zero when editing the tool-path.
- Fixed a crash issue when trying to export a PDF.